Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly (1363 Views)

Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
I am begining to think that too much of all this cosmectics, cream and beauty makeovers makes one look old and ugly. I have been viewing pictures of Nike oshoniwo at 40, every one was gushing how young she looks at 40 , she is reputed to have undergone many cosmetics surgery which include facelift and tummy tuck, But let me tell you, that lady could not hold a candle to Agatha Amata at 40, i saw Agatha at Glo office right after she celebrated her 40th birthday, looking so young and fresh with a little makeup. i simply could not believe my eyes, If she could look like that at 40, then i think Nigerian Women, infact womengenerally don't have to go through all that cosmectics journey to retain their beauty.

Please let me know if am wrong
Re: Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by favouredjb(f): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2010
You are not wrong,but its nike osinowo's choice

Sincerely too much makeup is bad
Re: Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by babyme1(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2010
True. Too much of anything is bad
Re: Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by jumiluve: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2010
Nike Oshinowo hasnt actually had cosmetic surgery more like she does take very good care of her skin via exercise, good and somewhat expensive skincare regimen, diet etc. As for the purported face lift, i can bet you she hasnt had it done.
If you look at her most of her pictures she uses barely there make up. Hers isnt showy one bit.
Make up is everyday use of eye shadows, mascara, powder, lip stick n lip gloss.
There are creams used to de-accelerate fast aging, Retin used at nite, moisturisers for different ages and types. Exfoliation does help to remove older skin hence revealing younger looking skin.
I wont subscribe to invasive surgery cos i believe that gravity will eventually take place.
I think both women look fantastic but Nike is more in your face kind of person hence the too much public scrutiny.
Give it to her, Nike is more fab looking than women half her age.
Not forgetting the use of supplements too!
Re: Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ jumiluve

Don't get me wrong, i like Nike's body, very fabulous and trim but her face is so aged at 40 despite all her money and access to beauty products. Believe me, i have seen women who don't have access to these things and yet they are fresher at 40. Nike is more beautiful than Agatha, But Agatha looks way younger and fresher facially. Seeing her physically, you would not believe that Agatha is anything older than 25. i was amazed when i saw her.
Re: Too Much Cosmectics And Cream And Makeovers Makes One Old And Ugly by yjay(f): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2010
hi angel, i think the reason behind that cld be the fact that nike oshinowo is slimmer, agatha has put on weight making her face look chubby hence the more youthful appearance it has, i read somewhere that fat pple age slower and i think i kinda agree cos if u take a close look at pple with a lil more meat on them, u hardly notice fine lines and wrinkles, i think nike looks good though for someone in her 40s.

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Or So Of Lightweight Scarves: A Brief Insight. / Tailors Needed In Ajah Lagos / Face Of West Africa Fashion Awards Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.