Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) (72279 Views)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Why are they crying. Why couldn't they persuade him to cut a wide berth away from criminality. If he the refused, you will simply shrug your shoulders and move on.... no cry.

I think it is time Nigerians consider passing laws to hold parents culpable for the worst acts of their wards. If the parents or caretakers of those who kill are made to face the penalty, parents will sit up and do a better job at keeping their kids in the straight and narrow or keep them chained up indoors like wild animals for life or better still consider the consequences of sowing wild oats.

It is totally wrong to cast your mess on society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Guy u be woman I swear...
Read and comprehend
I dey advice u from my little experience with this guys..
But no, u rain abuses on me...
Looking for cheap likes
Until u have an encounter, u will understand, it is better to mind ur biz ,allow cultism for cultists.
Don't get involved

With this ur online ginger, if naso u dey for real , which I doubt
Ill repeat myself, no be everybody wer die be runs man
Dey ur lane.

Lastly I'm not a cultist... No fear....

drealinno:
I have a couple of goats like u, waiting to be fired even by 12 mid night tonight. Thank God u know d forum is faceless. I just pity u.

Lol ... See this fool....
Person wer fit commit , go dey announce am..
If u see me for real, u go fit cough
I go beat u to stupor

keyboard hard man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Halo22: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2019
U are the original cultist. What is that b/b in ur quote?
Hero2k9:

grin grin.
Cultis spotted.
Repent now before it too late because there's no repentance in the [b][/b]GRAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Samuel was the number one eiye in that school
Too bad
And his parents were pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Life is mysterious. At the police station in 2017, the parents blamed my brother as the one having bad influence on their child not knowing that their son was an experienced cultist way before that. My condolences to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Reference:
Why are they crying. Why couldn't they persuade him to cut a wide berth away from criminality. If he the refused, you will simply shrug your shoulders and move on.... no cry.

I think it is time Nigerians consider passing laws to hold parents culpable for the worst acts of their wards. If the parents or caretakers of those who kill are made to face the penalty, parents will sit up and do a better job at keeping their kids in the straight and narrow or keep them chained up indoors like wild animals for life or better still consider the consequences of sowing wild oats.

It is totally wrong to cast your mess on society.

Do you have children yet?

You are spewing nonsense. There’s only so much someone can do as a parent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
einsteine:
Life is mysterious. At the police station in 2017, the parents blamed my brother as the one having bad influence on their child not knowing that their son was an experienced cultist way before that. My condolences to them

They never saw anything wrong in what their child did and instead blamed others for his misdeeds. So sad this is the result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
qwaszxmnlkpo:
Jeeez, I can't believe this .. We attended Mayflower Secondary School together . May his soul rest in peace
Like seriously he was an EX-MAY, rip bro from S/N 12884 cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

They never saw anything wrong in what their child did and instead blamed others for his misdeeds. So sad this is the result.

They trusted their son because of their religious outlook but the thing is, there’s only so much you can know as a parent about your child.

Damn, I didn’t know he was an only child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2019
doggedfighter:
The agony on the father's face broke my heart. No parent should experience the loss of a child. It can break even the stongest of men . I'm saddened cry cry cry cry cry cry

I remember when I lost my first son.I nearly ran mad on the streets .I talked alone on the streets and I queried God everyday .I almost got mad .The thing ate deep into me and I almost believe God did not exist then.

Today ,I thank God he returned the lost son with another son .

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by astute28: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Cultist they will never kill innocent they know themselves
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
NACE13:
Most of then don't know the level of what they got into until it's too late to turn back.

I went to a shop to get something and while waiting for my balance from the shop owner, I heard a group of kids discussing using slangs....one was like "Aro, men that do things are ado, but men that don't are adont....wida your cappings via......where were you....blah blah blah". I looked at him and shook my head repeatedly. This kids aren't even up to 13years. I was thinking, where are the parents of these kids, do they know their kids have probably cut off 40% of their life. It's one thing to have a child, now it's another not to have a useless one that will bring you only shame and pains
I can't raise a kid in the south.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Guy u be woman I swear...
Read and comprehend
I dey advice u from my little experience with this guys..
But no, u rain abuses on me...
Looking for cheap likes
Until u have an encounter, u will understand, it is better to mind ur biz ,allow cultism for cultists.
Don't get involved

With this ur online ginger, if naso u dey for real , which I doubt
Ill repeat myself, no be everybody wer die be runs man
Dey ur lane.

Lastly I'm not a cultist... No fear....
but why you feel say nairaland no be faceless platform. Cos me sef most times I mind what I post online oh. Whether its about government and politics or cultism. I no like wahala. But is it a fact that nairaland handlers can be traced?
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kokaine:
but why you feel say nairaland no be faceless platform. Cos me sef most times I mind what I post online oh. Whether its about government and politics or cultism. I no like wahala. But is it a fact that nairaland handlers can be traced?
Sure u can be traced from here...

After my chilling experience in my 200 level(2008), Rivers state uni
I dey mind my biz and these guys have connections with top politicians who are members
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Sure u can be traced from here...

After my chilling experience in my 200 level(2008), Rivers state uni
I dey mind my biz and these guys have connections with top politicians who are members
wonderful! Na wa oh..
As seun kuti said.... If they open the borders to other countries for 48hours, no one will be left here.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
OMOTOWO:

I remember when I lost my first son.I nearly ran mad on the streets .I talked alone on the streets and I queried God everyday .I almost got mad .The thing ate deep into me and I almost believe God did not exist then.

Today ,I thank God he returned the lost son with another son .
Omotowo, I'm glad you got another son. May this one live long and make you proud .
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
doggedfighter:

Omotowo, I'm glad you got another son. May this one live long and make you proud .

Amen.. Thank you MA.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Mackyjay: 1:56am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN BUSTED AGAIN
Get 5gb for 750 on MTN
http://www.winneronetrading.com/61350//o104J/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5737645&i=5737645

THANK ME LATER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.