Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) (73150 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Caught Smoking Weed In Class [watch Video ] / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is clearly not Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Definitely not Nigeria....

I can see good road network
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
LoL and if u ask dem nw, na bcuz of one boi wey no even reason der Matter.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by KingAmingo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
My love for girl fight whn grin
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Cymix: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
you fight with person on skirt come dey fall, you no show us something that one on trouser is a fool

anyways happy Christmas to you all am already feeling the vibe
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Upandup: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
The kind of rubbish that makes FP these days. I just tire for the MODS.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
This op Mumu die. This is a tale news and it’s btw a teacher and a student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is not naija not important
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by mathew247: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:
Such naive youths messing up education and their parents hard earned money.

If only they knew that the northern part of Nigeria has no schools talk less of education, talk less of anything positive sef though they have been in power since the time of uthman dan idiot , they will not misbehave. They better learn rather than mispronouncing words such as vucket, it's bucket man , fresident, a president who can't pronounce his own position.

Well I wish them good fight. Na their race

#TKO-Technical Knock Out. LOL
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by ehinorlive: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
indiscipline.
for your final year project program or software see my sig
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:

If only they knew that the northern part of Nigeria has no schools talk less of education, talk less of anything positive sef though they have been in power since the time of uthman dan idiot , they will not misbehave. They better learn rather than mispronouncing words such as vucket, it's bucket man , fresident, a president who can't pronounce his own position.

This South Africa oga.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Timmy301(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jerkules:
I wish I was there to separate the fight, I would have held the girl with big brezz very tight from behind and Smooched her ass with my deek grin It's not good to fight o grin don't lemme catch you grin
Bad guy.... I like you, you are real
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by UbaGwele: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:

You haven't been to Norther Nigeria yet. They have more schools then you can imagine.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by tlurdy: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Honestly I need d name of d school and d principal right away! Ministry of Education most see dis ..��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:

U should have noticed how clean& well constructed that road. Have u seen that type of road in Nigeria? I was expecting u to focus on d aunty with big bres who thought that its by big bres that they win fight
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
my guess, South African high school girls... secondary schools n primary schools never resume from Holiday.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
See the skimpy top a fool is putting on while fighting while the second one is well covered.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by easytalking23(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
this is a shame .........
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
lincsnuel:
Certainly because of a boy! cry

That am sure of.
For them to go this far.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Its when you get to high school that you will know where the cruelty of homo sapiens starts.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Xhosanostra
Come and carry ya relatives
grin
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na this same matter you dey reason so? Please be guided!

Modified: I was quoting the amazingguy before his post got deleted. That guy is not all right fa grin.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by stieyven(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
I can unequivocally postulate that the cause of this fight is 'preeq'..
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.