Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) (73148 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Caught Smoking Weed In Class [watch Video ] / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by adams345(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
na wa ooo olosho dey wear skul kit uhmmmmmm

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by onadana: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Looks like it happened in South Africa

Where else before!!
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by gaventa: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Awon omo Saint saviors high school Ikotun leleyi mehn���� alma mater
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by afiaschwarzeneg: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
lincsnuel:
Certainly because of a boy! cry

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Useless South Africans
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by akata1: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
this video have been trending more than 2months.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
I read in one thread today that the owner of nairaland is the number 1 innovative entrepreneur in Nigeria i was just wondering how they came up with that. Nairaland a forum that has been existing for years and yet you can't watch videos here, except you navigate to another website, and someone is telling me the owner is the best? The make it worse the mods are busy banding people for nonsense reasons.. This is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pure envy.

End of story.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Champagnegold: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
fighting over a handsome,rich man or a big cassava
girls n materials lust....no wonder devil use their ancestral mother eve to reach adam
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Champagnegold: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
just totally bad every dignity of a lady is lost in today's world I suppose nah because of handsome, rich guy or big d**k cuz d are not ordinarily innovative less than 1% are
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's an old video, that happened in SA. The woman was walking on the road and the high school girls started mocking her, she stopped and insulted them back and they pounced on her. Even boys took part in the beating of the poor woman. South African blacks are a special breed of primitive humans, nothing they're good at other than fighting and spreading of STDs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by lee818(f): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
dominique:
It's an old video, that happened in SA. The woman was walking on the road and the high school girls started mocking her, she stopped and insulted them back and they pounced on her. Even boys took part in the beating of the poor woman. South African blacks are a special breed of primitive humans, nothing they're good at other than fighting and spreading of STDs

And Aids, laziness, jealousy, envy etc
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by ahahnow: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
lincsnuel:
Certainly because of a boy! cry

Can you imagine? Girls are constantly disgracing us. Are men fighting like this anywhere. I am tired
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Focusmind: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
cooooooks:
They're not Nigerians.

Of course not Nigerians. The road in that video is too neat and top notch to be a Nigerian road
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by executive12: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abalado:
Them chop beleful that's why,, awon werey, who never eat they fight ni

Of course, South Africans are generally well fed.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Too many WWE NA THE CAUSE
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by IamCharles123: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
gift2xl:
Secondary school girl with that hip hop butt. grin
South African girls
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please where did it happen? I suspect it's South Africa.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Opeyemiolabode: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
That is a bad Idea
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by IamCharles123: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
UbaGwele:

You haven't been to Norther Nigeria yet. They have more schools then you can imagine.
Yes they do na, but the schools is as good as useless, ss3 student can't speak English, of what use is the school?
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by IamCharles123: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Notatribalist:
I read in one thread today that the owner of nairaland is the number 1 innovative entrepreneur in Nigeria i was just wondering how they came up with that. Nairaland a forum that has been existing for years and yet you can't watch videos here, except you navigate to another website, and someone is telling me the owner is the best? The make it worse the mods are busy banding people for nonsense reasons.. This is corruption.
I think its the reason nairaland is light and load even when network is bad or ur data is almost finished. Seun design the site like this to make it light.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by whesus(m): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Wonders shall never end,
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by bikefab(m): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Mzanzi girls...
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by LiveScience: 2:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Swegzfreak:
I see cool

bring all your cards now

Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 3:10am On Aug 30, 2019
boman2014:
the girl on casual came prepared but the one on uniform seems stronger. bet this isn't Nigeria
as in eh cheesy

u get better eyes walai
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by kingsleyebuka55(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2019
south africans....bounch of naughty girls....fighting over a boy.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Looks like it happened in South Africa
South African high school students. Very uncultured set of children, especially the girls.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
U came for a fight with spaghetti hand top.
Ok
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by Femeto: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Na S. A BE THIS.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by fa4oteejay: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2019
image their parent is at home thinking of how they will pay their next school fee, they came to main road for fighting on what is not necessary , they do not even think of reckless driver . all this small small girl don't send again.
Re: Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
this happened in mpumalanga province here in south Africa.. the lady in mufti is a teacher...
this kids lack empathy and respect especially the boys/males.
a student of my school was stabbed to death two weeks ago.. he went to the tavern at night... he was gonna b 19 next month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.