Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) (33770 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / FIFA Has Penalized BULGARIA For Their Fans Racist Chants And Nazi Salute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Just watch as deranged Nigerians start to support the homophobic attacks and they will later wonder why Nigeria isn't going forward.

Its either you're homo or your parents are homo and had you via surrogacy.

9 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Prettyvita:
Too bad though! At this age, racism is still a huge concern.
Homophobic Chants...not Racial chants

4 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Prettyvita:
homophobic not racial ....

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by MicroBox: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Selling homosexuality to Africa as if their people really embrace it.
Its risky to publicly display your being a gay in US and many part of Europe but gullible Africans been fighting for gay right as if their western god really welcome it with open hands.

11 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by dabossman(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Just watch as deranged Nigerians start to support the homophobic attacks and they will later wonder why Nigeria isn't going forward.

Why not address the "deranged" French people who carried out the attacks first? Are they the reason why France isn't going forward?

Just a thought.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Pls has anyone been able to apply for NDLEA recruitment here ??.. Having difficulty doing that
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
dabossman:

Why not address the "deranged" French people who carried out the attacks first? Are they the reason why France isn't going forward?

Just a thought.
if I was close to you....I for flex you dis morning for this reasonable response...I don't know you...but am assured,you are from the descendant of king Solomon.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by MicroBox: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Prettyvita:
Wetin bring racism for this matter..
Homophobic attack and not racism attack..

Modified: Sorry for quoting, I just saw the gender.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
aviato:
It is funny that you commit sins everyday yet you somehow feel that you can judge people who might be even better humans than you.

I believe d guys English was very clear but u seem 2 emotional about d matter. He said "to blazes with homosexuality". Is that d same thing with what u wrote?
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by ecclize: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
If na Africa now ppl will be shouting black man upandan
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Ayoswit:
First to comment for the first time this year grin. Oya wey the mod wey dey share money to FTC posters, I need my own share cheesy. Well, back to the topic, it's pathetic sad

���

manage that Japanese cash ��
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by silverkings: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Everything about homosexuality is wrong. I don't know why the whites are forcing it on different organizations. Thank God there are sane people against that rubbish in white man's land.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2019
aviato:
It is funny that you commit sins everyday yet you somehow feel that you can judge people who might be even better humans than you.
The sins I commit are not enough reason to support h0homosexuality.

Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Konkonbiloo: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Ayoswit:
First to comment for the first time this year grin. Oya wey the mod wey dey share money to FTC posters, I need my own share cheesy. Well, back to the topic, it's pathetic sad
how much you want?
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by DaddyYeeboz: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Would you like a gay man to bleep your father?

If you don't, then shut up your dirty mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by DaddyYeeboz: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2019
aviato:

Let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by spiritedtete: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Gay supporters will say they are better than alot of people... they will say Nigerians are hypocrites...

Excuse me... Gay practices is inhuman... insane.. and also defeat the purpose of having opposite sex.. which defeat the universe intention.

Personally check them all gays... they are suffering from one complex issues to the other.. hence they quick to raise their voices and claimed victim.

It is not a matter of sin.. sin however you want... but practicing gay is tantamount to committing murder.

Watch most of them.that claimed it was nature that made them so... it is a lie... you either been abuse as a child for a long time.

Or out of no where you just start practicing it... just like when you suddenly start masturbating or taking drugs and there by getting addicted.

Say no to gayism. It is an inferiority complex addiction!

However, i am not in support of attacking any fellow... what they need is rehabilitation and not attack and condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
so Nigeria's progress is being stalled by voicing out against homosexuals.... Ogbeni you are 1 of d reasons why we are on 1 spot. Homosexuality is unknown to our custom and its against ethics morals et Al.... So we will voice out against it

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
this high breed stupiditty. Nigeria is a shitthile because the constitution is anti-gay?

You have no argument
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Situation001(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
nthn
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by oladele239(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2019
olisaEze:
So no be only Naija politicians dey use this style! U know u can’t beat the visiting team, kukuma scatter the match! If I were the FFF, these unruly fans just cost their team 3points. That should be a good enough deterrent. cool

Even fish no believe say he fit swim
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2019
If pobrisky mistakenly jam that crowd he is done for
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by lilytender: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I am homophonic, I am not deranged, maybe your parents are. There is a 14 years sentence waiting for deranged miscreants like you
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Usanga35: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Ayoswit:
HAHAHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAA
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by aviato(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2019
immhotep:

The sins I commit are not enough reason to support h0homosexuality.

Receive sense.
I'm sure it is still the same hell everyone who commits sins is going to, so yeah it doesn't matter whatever your views are about them, It is God that will judge on the last day. You all commit fornication, lie and steal but yet feel you have moral obligation to condemn someone's choice. Sad
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by aviato(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Let's start from there.
First of all, I don't even understand where you drew this stupid question from, and if my dad decided to come out as gay I would support him if that's what he wants. So yeah Bleep off you homophobic hypocrite.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by greenguy: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Imbec*le! You're the deranged one here.

I guess you have nothing you stand for. Even the same oyinbo people you follow have concluded that homosexuals have psychological problems which they need to seek help for instead of making homosexuality look like it's normal or they're born with it.

Homosexuality is just an excuse to hide one's inadequacies or inner pain.

I preach love not hate. If you know any, show them love and encourage them to seek help.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by moufan: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2019
nice one, I'm fully against homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
the west have been regressing significantly since they started doing all these nonsense. Why the fucck should I be forced to like homosexuals? I don't give a fucck whom you decide to fucck just don't rub it on my face. You will be disgusted if I rubbed "gigoloism" on your face. What the fucck exactly, what is wrong with these stupid westerners? These fools sit down to discuss whether abortion is right or wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by froxydydx: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Haha
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2019
greenguy:

Imbec*le! You're the deranged one here.

I guess you have nothing you stand for. Even the same oyinbo people you follow have concluded that homosexuals have psychological problems which they need to seek help for instead of making homosexuality look like it's normal or they're born with it.

Homosexuality is just an excuse to hide one's inadequacies or inner pain.

I preach love not hate. If you know any, show them love and encourage them to seek help.
the exceptionally fuccked up ones fight for right to legally kill innocent unborn children. Gays are normally sick people in the head I really don't care about mad people as long as the government don't force me to accept them with open arms into my house. They can continue their madness in their room I really don't care. What fucck is wrong with these westerners, why put up rainbow flags all over the place and force people to support madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.