Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) (33774 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / FIFA Has Penalized BULGARIA For Their Fans Racist Chants And Nazi Salute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Tranquility4u: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019
All these(homophobic chants, racism and homosexuality etc) happening in the so-called civilised and developed countries.

Some African countries are more civilised than these so-called civilised countries
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Blinkers:

cool

Na everything una must quote Nigerians?

Nigerians has no business in this irrespective of what their opinions are. The issue of Nigeria not going forward is a lot different from what overfed soccer hooligans do in a French stadium.

Nigeria is an entity of everything wrong with humanity!

you are 95% wrong. Nigeria is one of the best societies in the world right now, The only problem we have is poverty which forces people to do bad things. At least we don't debate whether it is right or wrong to kill innocent unborn children

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2019
aviato:
It is funny that you commit sins everyday yet you somehow feel that you can judge people who might be even better humans than you.
no, I wouldn't judge them if I'm not forced to support them. I don't give a fucck about them but when you put up signs, and feed me with narratives to support them I'd tell you fucck you and your madness

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2019
So even oyibo people still get small sense.... I like how the made their point...

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Sportdab:
Nice's first game since being taken over by Britain's richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe descended into chaos after it was temporarily suspended due to banners and chants, MySportDab reports.

Clement Turpin, the referee for the Ligue 1 fixture against Marseille, went to speak with Nice boss Patrick Vieira before concluding the game needed to be halted for 10 minutes while the issue with the supporters behind one of the goals was sorted.

'We can't stop a game every time some idiots do something, otherwise we'll never play, it's nonsense,' Nice midfielder Wylan Cyprien told Canal+ during the stoppage in play.

Concerns were raised five minutes before the decision was made to temporarily suspend the match as the stadium announcer looked toplead with supporters to end insulting behaviour.

'We ask you to stop these insulting remarks, otherwise the match will be interrupted,' the message over the PA system said, as reported by RTL.

Nice's players, led by former Bayern Munich defender Dante, went over to the supporters believed to be the offending party in a bid to strike an agreement to end the taunts.

But the players quickly retreated having seemingly failed to engage in a positive dialogue.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/08/nice-vs-marseille-match-suspended-due.html

Make dem no worry, by the time they tell them to play their matches behind closed doors their head go correct
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Would you like a gay man to bleep your father?

Let's start from there.
why are you talking like gay ppl are rapists use sense nau
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Tranquility4u:
All these(homophobic chants, racism and homosexuality etc) happening in the so-called civilised and developed countries.

Some African countries are more civilised than these so-called civilised countries
most sensible comment under thus post

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2019
That's very sad for the most uniting sport in the world
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Abstractgrammie: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Nobodyperson post=81712644]Just watch as deranged Nigerians start to support the homophobic attacks and they will later wonder why Nigeria isn't going forward. [/quot

Na Dem
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by jammer777: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2019
Kingkun69:
why are you talking like gay ppl are rapists use sense nau

In a deeper perspective, they are.

Pls don't ask me to explain, everything negative u describe them with is what they are presumably.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by dabossman(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
If I was close to you....I for flex you dis morning for this reasonable response...I don't know you...but am assured,you are from cthe descendant of king Solomon.

grin It's the thought that counts brother.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2019
jammer777:

In a deeper perspective, they are.

Pls don't ask me to explain, everything negative u describe them with is what they are presumably.
im not a homo nor do I support it but what I hate is ppl talking with stupidity if you have no reason to explain then stop talking rubbish OK then because terrorist are associated with Muslims all Muslims are evil killers right
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2019
why the homophobic chants? who is it directed to?

Justin Fashanu was the first player ever to come out that he was gay and there were taunts at him.

"He's tall, he's black, his ars.e is up for grabs" we're the idiotic chants from crowd.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2019
It is funny that you commit sins everyday yet you somehow feel that you can judge people who might be even better humans than you.

you are clearly gay. there are some things that need to be adjudged here on earth. if ur parents were gay u obviously wouldn't be here finding some urchings who are better humans. maybe the God u serve is gay. ur comment doesn't hold water.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by henrixx(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Just watch as deranged Nigerians start to support the homophobic attacks and they will later wonder why Nigeria isn't going forward.
joker... you think accepting gay will move nigeria forward? Think Before you type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2019
aviato:
I'm sure it is still the same hell everyone who commits sins is going to, so yeah it doesn't matter whatever your views are about them, It is God that will judge on the last day. You all commit fornication, lie and steal but yet feel you have moral obligation to condemn someone's choice. Sad
We need good roads, schools and hospitals.
Isi gbawakwaa ndi h0mosexual.

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
henrixx:
joker... you think accepting gay will move nigeria forward? Think Before you type.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Rotji(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
The way the mainstream media is making us Africans to believe we are backwards because we don't accept gays amuses me. Propaganda kings telling us we are ignorant blah blah blah, after saying them don embrace the thing our Gees for stadium come expose them. The way dem dey go about this thing you will think say everyone for yonder is ok with it, now make CNN and other gay influenced media come do damage control kikikijikikik

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by tartar9(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Rotji:
The way the mainstream media is making us Africans to believe we are backwards because we don't accept gays amuses me. Propaganda kings telling us we are ignorant blah blah blah, after saying them don embrace the thing our Gees for stadium come expose them. The way dem dey go about this thing you will think say everyone for yonder is ok with it, now make CNN and other gay influenced media come do damage control kikikijikikik
This incident only proves how much they've embraced the act- A whole match was suspended because some people made homophobic slurs,what does that tell you?
Where you expecting gay rights support in the west to be 100% before undecided
It's even protected in their law.
And no,you're not backwards because you don't embrace gay rights,rather you're backwards hence you don't embrace gay rights.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
lilbest4:
the exceptionally fuccked up ones fight for right to legally kill innocent unborn children. Gays are normally sick people in the head I really don't care about mad people as long as the government don't force me to accept them with open arms into my house. They can continue their madness in their room I really don't care. What fucck is wrong with these westerners, why put up rainbow flags all over the place and force people to support madness
they preach liberty/freedom but seize every right of others to express their displeasures..
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Konkonbiloo:
how much you want?
3 million cheesy
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Odunolumide:

���

manage that Japanese cash ��
I want naira o undecided
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Damod88: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
greenguy:

Imbec*le! You're the deranged one here.

I guess you have nothing you stand for. Even the same oyinbo people you follow have concluded that homosexuals have psychological problems which they need to seek help for instead of making homosexuality look like it's normal or they're born with it.

Homosexuality is just an excuse to hide one's inadequacies or inner pain.

I preach love not hate. If you know any, show them love and encourage them to seek help.

Are you saying anybody who does what appears to be strange has a psychological problem? If that's the case ,then we should assume that kleptomaniac politicians, armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists all have psychological problems.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Damod88: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't think anybody should have problem if anyone says he is a gay in as much as the homosexual individual doesn't infringe on the personal life of non-gay individual. It is all about respecting the personal choices of others. We humans make different personal choices in our lives. For example some individuals choose not to marry while some are OK with marriage. Everything about life is based on choice,and I don't support people attacking other people because the choices they make conflict with their own beliefs. And for those defending their arguments in relation to homosexualism with their religious convictions, the problem here is we humans have different religious beliefs. Some don't even believe in religion which makes arguments based on religion untenable.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Starz825(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Just watch as deranged Nigerians start to support the homophobic attacks and they will later wonder why Nigeria isn't going forward.
Wetin happen Nigeria and Nigerians don suffer for ur hand ooo...must u bring Nigeria into this...
Am sorry Nigeria and Nigerians have no idea what u talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ayoswit:
I want naira o undecided
lol
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by augustab(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
spiritedtete:
Gay supporters will say they are better than alot of people... they will say Nigerians are hypocrites...

Excuse me... Gay practices is inhuman... insane.. and also defeat the purpose of having opposite sex.. which defeat the universe intention.

Personally check them all gays... they are suffering from one complex issues to the other.. hence they quick to raise their voices and claimed victim.

It is not a matter of sin.. sin however you want... but practicing gay is tantamount to committing murder.

Watch most of them.that claimed it was nature that made them so... it is a lie... you either been abuse as a child for a long time.

Or out of no where you just start practicing it... just like when you suddenly start masturbating or taking drugs and there by getting addicted.

Say no to gayism. It is an inferiority complex addiction!

However, i am not in support of attacking any fellow... what they need is rehabilitation and not attack and condemnation.

First of all I'm not suffering from any complex for starters. Secondly, do you even know what is inferiority complex?

"An inferiority complex consists of feelings of not measuring up to standards, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and a lack of self-esteem. It is often subconscious and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior."

I checked it out for you. You seem intelligent, don't go spewing crap online.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by spiritedtete: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
augustab:

First of all I'm not suffering from any complex for starters. Secondly, do you even know what is inferiority complex?

"An inferiority complex consists of feelings of not measuring up to standards, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and a lack of self-esteem. It is often subconscious and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior."

I checked it out for you. You seem intelligent, don't go spewing crap online.

Okay, i might i have over flog my point with :complexity issue"..

However gayism is something that is born out of addiction and not nature...

I have been in this world so long to know my left from my right...

I have freely mixed with all types how human characters... to know when to talk and when not to.

If your addiction is now your way of life... fine! So be it. But please do not influence another whom is not "born" out of it.
Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by augustab(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
spiritedtete:

Okay, i might i have over flog my point with :complexity issue"..

However gayism is something that is born out of addiction and not nature...

I have been in this world so long to know my left from my right...

I have freely mixed with all types how human characters... to know when to talk and when not to.

If your addiction is now your way of life... fine! So be it. But please do not influence another whom is not "born" out of it.
Okay Uncle I'm not addicted to anything. I'm perfectly fine. I have never been molested sexually at least not to my knowledge. You need to calm down! I'm just attracted to guys, then again whats so bad about being gay. Wait whats your idea of a gay relationship even? Most gay guys I've been with are intellectuals, or core moralists with whom I discuss important issues concerning our dearly beloved ol'nation. Why am I saying this? Gay relationships is not all about sex, its actually about love.

1 Like

Re: Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) by Rotji(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
tartar9:

This incident only proves how much they've embraced the act- A whole match was suspended because some people made homophobic slurs,what does that tell you?
Where you expecting gay rights support in the west to be 100% before undecided
It's even protected in their law.
And no,you're not backwards because you don't embrace gay rights,rather you're backwards hence you don't embrace gay rights.

Well done propaganda kings we are backwards that's why we don't embrace gay rights?! Well done you hear with your scheming manipulative arguments. So Russia is backwards abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen / Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.