Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Do I Learn Cloud Computing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Learn Cloud Computing? (889 Views)

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Learn Cloud Computing? by kimijhaveri: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Cloud Computing is leading the market in the terms of being the most sought after technology as all the organizations are wanting to shift their company base to the cloud and they are looking for the professionals trained in the cloud technologies.

There are numerous cloud service providers out there but it would be best if you reach out to the best of the service providers like Amazon, Microsoft, and VMware.

Also, reputed organizations are looking for the professionals certified in the cloud technologies to work on AWS, Azure and VMware platforms. These are the most trending technologies, and being a cloud professional, you must get yourself trained and certified in the Microsoft Azure courses, AWS courses or the Virtualization and Cloud Management courses for the VMware technology.

[url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/aws/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-training-course#utm_source=nairaland(SN)&utm_campaign=29%2F08%2F2019]Get the full information of cloud computing training[/url]

There are certain great cloud computing training provided by well-reputed and authorized training providers.

These are the best cloud services in the IT field you must know about:

Amazon Web Services(AWS): AWS is the largest cloud service providers in the market and the number of companies wanting to move to the cloud is constantly increasing.

It is the time for the professionals to get themselves trained in AWS courses and earn some valuable certifications to stay upgraded with the technological trends in the cloud computing domain.

These AWS certifications hold high value and are worth the time and money spent.

I have detailed knowledge of the cloud services as I have been working in an IT organization as a Training Consultant for a few years now. I have listed the AWS Certifications for you, along with the average salaries of the certified professionals:

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate: $123,801
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professionals: $125,652
AWS Certified Developer - Associate: $122,735
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate: $119143
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: $130,284

Microsoft Azure: Azure, is a Microsoft cloud service is considered to be one of the best for the companies to work and rely upon. The cloud professionals holding the Azure certifications are highly sought after and possess the skills that meet the requirements of the trending job roles.

Most of the industries work on Windows and Linux systems which again provides an upper hand to the professionals with Azure skills.

A Microsoft certified professional brings in a sum of $145,438-$157,834 on an average and these certifications help the professionals to demonstrate their skills in this domain, boost their salaries and advance their careers in a great way.

VMware: VMware is another highly ranked cloud computing service provider and taking the VMware courses extensively enhances your skills in Virtualization and Cloud Management, making you acquire just the skill set for the job roles in demand.

An IT professional certified in VMware brings in an average salary of $87,000.

[url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/vmware/vmware-vsphere-install-configure-manage-icm-v6-7#utm_source=nairaland(SN)&utm_campaign=29%2F08%2F2019]VMware certification[/url] is provided by various VATCs (VMware Authorized Training Centers) and you will have to clear the VMware vSphere ICM V6.7 exam to get certified.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Learn Cloud Computing? by liveandletlive3: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed (open) / Business Era / Who Employs 3rd Class Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.