Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) (9829 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Loxleyy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Legionx:

Nonfiction books?
Yeah one book the rest are journals
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Loxleyy:

Yeah one book the rest are journals

do you know why your book is not selling? it's because your keyword are not index , search for your book title on Amazon in your category and see if your book show up before I continue.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Loxleyy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
ambitiouschap:

do you know why your book is not selling? it's because your keyword are not index , search for your book title on Amazon in your category and see if your book show up before I continue.
No it doesn't
Pls continue
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Loxleyy:
No it doesn't Pls continue
check all this website search for sonar on google,
register on helium its free for 30days, go to asinseed.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Expect more comments

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Loxleyy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
dabocity:
Expect more comments
Wow I would love to give testimony like that person

Boss guide me small na
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning to you all. Now that we are all at home. Please make sure you do something that will earn you money this period.

Stay safe
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by ufotty2001: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Do u run ADS
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by All4good: 2:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Ebooks are selling hotter than Paperback during the lockdown due to difficulty with physical deliveries.
Are you taking advantage?
Design your Book Covers using our Lockdown Promo at Corona prices, for the next 15 days.

BONUS: Marketing Tips. Ask me how to drive insane traffic to your book link.

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Mysmartnetwork: 4:16am On Apr 16, 2020
I accept cashapp payments for you check my sig
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by adefemi007(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Contact me for your book cover design

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who Knows About amazon KENP
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Galacious1: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2020
dabocity:
Expect more comments
You must be doing a great job. Even iLegend recommended you.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by DigitalBusiness: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Good Morning Everyone.... Check This Out Because It Will All Your Jobs Very Much Easier...

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by gbate1: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Here's a passive way to increase your payPal , coinbase earnings by taking online survey,no investments, u can make an average $5 a day, u are paid immediately straight to your paypal or coinbase account as u finish a survey.

* Follow this link bit(.)ly/37xZHES

remove the brackets around the dot to access.
Checkout my signature for more info!
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Still valid. Expect more

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Galacious1: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
dabocity:
Still valid. Expect more
i love great news. Good job, Dabocity.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dgee1(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Please how can you help me, bro. I want to do this work too.
dabocity:
Still valid. Expect more
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just to let you know it is still on point... Join the winning team....

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by oladforever: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Funny. I won't argue with the handle up there having seen it is a new account opened to spoil people. Maybe you try another way because this didn't work.
I have been up warned people will come trying to pull you down for no just reasons because you are no match for them
And lastly the prayer you made is for you.. smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Galacious1: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
dabocity:
Funny. I won't argue with the handle up there having seen it is a new account opened to spoil people. Maybe you try another way because this didn't work.
I have been up warned people will come trying to pull you down for no just reasons because you are no match for them
And lastly the prayer you made is for you.. smiley smiley grin
just ignore him bro
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by OnlineBusinessC(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Await more good news

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by talk2razaq: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
more to come.. grin grin grin grin

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by talk2razaq: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who Will teach me keyword research like this
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by ambitiouschap17: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Don't fall victim.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Galacious1: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
ambitiouschap17:
Don't fall victim.
victim of what?
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Dollywood(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
ambitiouschap17:
Don't fall victim.

Victim of what
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by lovediehatelive(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
dabocity:
more to come.. grin grin grin grin

i am into picture books for kids.

Please can you help me with keywords research method.

I don't want all the time and energy spent in painting the pictures be in vain cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) / Dangote Flour Sells 63% Stake To South African Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.