Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

My First Visit At Whispering Palms Hotel And Resort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Visit At Whispering Palms Hotel And Resort (773 Views)

NAIJA TOURISM: The Whispering Palms, Lagos / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Visit At Whispering Palms Hotel And Resort by stellacherry(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Never had this much fun in a long time. Tho the trip seems long but hey the fun was ten times more.

I have heard a lot about whispering palms hotel and resort so i looked forward to the trip with great excitement.

Apparently i wasn't the only one excited about the trip. My kid sis was all shades of happy and excited. We drove for a few hrs before we got there, tho we all seemed tired but everything vanished as soon as we got the famous whispering palms hotel. As i turned to beckon on my kid sister so she could pick up the remaining box she was already miles away, feeding the monkeys with my banana, i wonder who told her i was done eating. The monkeys were even more excited than we are as they grabbed the banana from her hands.

The elephants were so huge and scary. Everyone was busy taking pictures and videos. I wasn't really expecting to see all these big animals because they said it was a mini zoo. Really it was such a beautiful place. The rooms were tastefully furnished despite the fact it did not cost us much. I recommend whispering palms hotels and resort to anyone on budget vacation. There meals were simply irresistible. I still cant get over their freshly home made vegetable soup and pounded yam, I literary forgot my table etiquette as i devoured the meal. Our trip was short but the memories will always be fresh. Visit whispering palms hotel for amazing holiday experience.
Re: My First Visit At Whispering Palms Hotel And Resort by Mimimaidservice(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hi.
Are you interested in buying GOOG QUALITY hairs for your personal use or to resell?

Then join our wholesale group to buy this hair at company price.

Forget that thing wey all these Instagram people they do, come buy the hair direct from Vietnam.. technology has made shopping easy for us all.

Instead of roaming around inside Lagos island market , shop from the continence of your phone.
Just click the link below to go to our WhatsApp group straight.
Or if you are afraid of links kuku WhatsApp us on 08037679650.
https:///EzFSndOsiN6EtiwnYLbXuH

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ikota Shopping Complex From Oshodi? / Anyone In Ikot Abasi? / Relocating To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.