Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi (17104 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by stormborn28(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Reference:
Everything boils down to dialogue, negotiations, settlements and gazetted agreements, period. Governance is pretty easy if you know what you are doing. However our governments are often hostile and stand offish by nature. This flies in the face of what real democracy is all about.

The Muslims in Transamadi and all of Rivers state are legitimate residents and citizens who pay their taxes and exercise their electoral franchises. They should be accorded the respect and care deserved.
did you also read that churches and shops were affected too?
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by Empiree: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
MacBan:

I won't join words with a religious fanatic because that alone affects the way you think. Religious extremism has a way of making one illogical. So bye.
lol ... This is your Bible now... What's my own?. That means your Bible is extreme.... Wow interesting
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by Empiree: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Could this imam said this under duress?. Listen to Ashari

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2930035407012758&id=1984023931613915
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by EkunKekere: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
The demolition of a building that was built in contravention of planning laws is now offence because your houseboy Amaechi who helped you to break the law is no longer there to kiss your filthy, fly infested Abo-ki n-yashes abi?

Empiree:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2930035407012758&id=1984023931613915
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by Empiree: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
EkunKekere:

The demolition of a building that was built in contravention of planning laws is now offence because your houseboy Amaechi who helped you to break the law is no longer there to kiss your filthy, fly infested Abo-ki n-yashes abi?

Your parents taught you to speak like this or you decided this on your own?
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by EkunKekere: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
When I communicate with filthy trash, I always have to lower my standards in order to accommodate my subhuman audience.

Empiree:
Your parents taught you to speak like this or you decided this on your own?
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by Empiree: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2019
EkunKekere:
When I communicate with filthy trash, I always have to lower my standards in order to accommodate my subhuman audience.

Your dp says a lot about you. I should have seen that before replying u. I regret now. I dont whether it was your parents, your Jesus or Wike taught you to be silly.
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by EkunKekere: 1:49am On Sep 01, 2019
The greatest standard of utter stupidity the world has ever known is the illiterate, pedophile you saw in my DP. Hope that answers your question my dear dimwit.

Empiree:
Your dp says a lot about you. I should have seen that before replying u. I regret now. I dont whether it was your parents, your Jesus or Wike taught you to be silly.
Re: Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi by AlBaqir(m): 4:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Empiree:

Obviously he did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.