Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus (72904 Views)

Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus / Auchi Poly Bans Cars Belonging To Students From Entering Campus / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by dontbothermuch: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:
we all know this girl pulled down her elastic skirt just to justify herself, three steps and that sort will be about half the length portrayed in that picture. I'm not supporting anybody, I just don't understand why ladies love stressing themselves, those skirts constantly pull up and they LL be struggling to pull them down periodically.

Exactly, the woman was even saying "it's now that you pull it down".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by dontbothermuch: 5:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Asifiwe:
she must have raised it up intentionally to seduce as ladies sometimes do only to take it down when she was being detained for indecency, I heard the woman said "It is now you are just pulling it down" who else heard it?

but in all, the Nigerian system is abusive and embarrassing. what is their business can't they just let her go after doing the right thing?
Very true
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Myself2(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2019
This is funny,,,,,in a stupid and annoying way
Oh my dear country Nigeria,,,is this what you have become ??
May God save us from Buhari's non chaplaincy and incompetence, because it appears to be spreading to every part and sector of this country
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Niscod(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2019
OOU checking at the school gate is the worst,no crazy jeans or skirt,no armless cloth,no tattoos,no s short wears and so on
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by edward1984(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice one...serves her right

That's how some ladies go about fooling demselves thinking that they are doing we (Men)

Dem go just pull up their skirt... When they notice a guy coming... They will do as if they are pulling it down.

Let's try to be act matured and be disciplined at all times.

Thank God say na ladies like her dey scold her.

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Dee1murphy(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with her skirt... I believe there's something wrong somewhere, probably there's other issues
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by IamAndrea(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2019
EastGold:
Na so dem dey do for uniabuja gate
That thing dey vex me like mad. imagine coming from giri and you re told to go back
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong the skirt she is wearing.The old woman stopping her is also wearing the same skirt length.
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by sinkhole: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Christmasdon:
Is it because of the Protruding Nyansh or its Just the Skirt was too short.? If it is because of being short , There's something greatly wrong.
me think Nyansh na d main koko grin even deeper life girls dey wear that kind short skirt cool
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Awaja(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2019
What is wrong with what she’s wearing? Ndi deeper life
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2019
what's a woman's main problem worldwide?... Her fellow woman
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Marshalemmy(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
This is not Benue State University please. There is no structure like this at the university please.
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2019
undecided can you see that school of nowadays is rubbish?

If students wear hijab nah problem
If student wear pant only nah problem
Is student wear short nah problem.

Ahhb Oga o
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by aviato(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2019
guass:

The skirt is sex appealing, I think that is the number one reason. She should have known that. Perhaps she is in search of a partner
You are aware Ladies can live their lives without caring about finding a male partner, plus the skirt is lower than the knee so what are you even saying?
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Makuos19: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2019
asatemple:
Arrant nonsense, how on earth is that skirt short?

Its because you are still in spiritual darkness!
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Makuos19: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
aviato:
You are aware Ladies can live their lives without caring about finding a male partner, plus the skirt is lower than the knee so what are you even saying?
He is saying the truth!
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Makuos19: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Awaja:
So whats right with what she is wearing?
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by asatemple(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Makuos19:

Its because you are still in spiritual darkness!
show me the light please
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by koribobo: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Dpharisee:
Follow the rules to be found worthy in both character and learning
greatest uites for only those who know
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Awaja:
What has deeper life got to do with this? The lady in question was not properly dressed she only made adjustment on slighting the security officer.

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Makuos19: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
asatemple:
show me the light please

To see the light start by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, Repenting from your sins, study the Word of God and vow to live in Holiness and Righteousness through His grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by jeff1607(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

That's how some ladies go about fooling demselves thinking that they are doing we (Men)

Dem go just pull up their skirt... When they notice a guy coming... They will do as if they are pulling it down.

you are very very very wise

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2019
grin
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Monday60655(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Which one is short skirt there. Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Decolonel(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Dpharisee:
Follow the rules to be found worthy in both character and learning

Fvck that rule braah.. who the rules eep?
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Riscawendy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
This short skirt still dey learn, when the security lady sees qualified short skirt she go blind.
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

Baba, even thou you wear eye glass self, you no need make dem tell u say that skirts make she wear no be short skirt. abi u no see say the skirt pass her knee ni.... btw her and the woman wey stop her, whc person among them wead short skirt......
make God help us from all this deeper life madam dem dem..... mayb until ur skirt or trouser touch ground b4 dem go knw say u holy......... SCAM NATION

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by PureGoldh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Baba, even thou you wear eye glass self, you no need make dem tell u say that skirts make she wear no be short skirt. abi u no see say the skirt pass her knee ni.... btw her and the woman wey stop her, whc person among them wead short skirt......
make God help us from all this deeper life madam dem dem..... mayb until ur skirt or trouser touch ground b4 dem go knw say u holy......... SCAM NATION

I watched the video... But can you please go through the 3rd paragraph via my comment.

I Pointed out something there
Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

I watched the video... But can you please go through the 3rd paragraph via my comment.

I Pointed out something there
make God help us, Nigeria no go forward or backward again.. na sideward e dy go now.....

that's ladies for u with thier mentality of shakara.... dem tink say dem dey do us but dem dey do thier self

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus by OmegGracie: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.