Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor (72853 Views)

America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Hyelnatz(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Below is a picture of two class of 2021 graduates of the American University of Nigeria with the governor of Adamawa State. Caption the pic grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by lazkizz(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

While the people are Busy Drinking Burukutu

Like the southern Nigeria People are Busy Drinking Ogogoro

People of southern Nigeria must get sense by force,
They head over your sea,
Education is in their hands despite being region of less enrollment in school,
The wealth of your land is in their hands,
Tell me Southerners are we not most foolish?
Let's wake up.

445 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Authoreety: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Nice pix

Goes to show how welcoming the governor is..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by McLizbae: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Fintiri no get problems as long as you nor touch him wear house grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by xpressionx(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2021
What's wrong in the picture? You want them to lie down to take pictures with him?

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by JoeSoapy: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2021
This is Atiku’s University. The governor knows or is probably related to one of those boys.
Notice how there weren’t fiercely looking security detail around?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Ever8090: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who is the Governor among them?...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Thermodynamics(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 60% of the people in adamawa are christians....

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

All the South knows how to do is to fight the Igbos, Igbo man when nor do them anything. The south don't even know who their enemy is.

3% for host communities and 30% to find oil in the North, after we go de shout warri nor de carry last, Warri nor de carry last, we don carry last for Nigeria tire.

olamidedivotee:

When last did any southern tribe fought with the Igbos?

Give me straight answer

Stop claiming victims.

They insult Nnamdi Kanu, they are against Biafra, you see them insulting Ipob.
Majority of southerners supported the operation python dance where innocent Igbos were killed. Including the Yorubas.

Most oil companies in Delta State are discriminative against the Igbos, you hear them say things like " Na Igbo man na them employ?" But are ready to accept an illitrate Hausa man as their Oga.

Go to P.T.I in Effurun/Warri and see how everywhere is flooded with Illitrate Aboki muslim from Zamfara State University with green teeth who can't even speak correct English.

I wonder how oil company workers in Delta state easily accept an Illitrate Hausa Muslim who has nothing in common with them as their superintendent but complain when an Igbo man is employed.

The discrimination is high, a friend almost lost his new job because they thought he was Igbo, they later found out he was Isoko and that was his saving grace. Meanwhile there are countless number of illitrate aboki supervisors moving around the facility without any problem.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by olamidedivotee(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

All the South knows how to do is to fight the Igbos, Igbo man when nor do them anything. The south don't even know who their enemy is.

3% for host communities and 30% to find oil in the North, after we go de shout warri nor de carry last, Warri nor de carry last, we don carry last for Nigeria tire.

Give me straight answer

Stop claiming victims.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
They head over your sea, and crude oil

Let's wake up.

I try to stay away from tribal posts but bro, you made alot of sense. There is so much truth in what you have said

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

All the South knows how to do is to fight the Igbos, Igbo man when nor do them anything. The south don't even know who their enemy is..
No one is hating. Your answers are on this thread from 2011. Endeavor to go through it from page one and understand who the fighter is and how Yoruba people were insulted

Modified .... the thread is 2011.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

10 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by traihit: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 60% of the people in adamawa are christians....

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

We'll wake up when we start holding our politicians by the balls. If you observe rightly, you'd notice that the East, West and South have the same problem: very greedy politicians who don't care about the est of their people when they're in power.

Whether it is a similar ideology or our competitive nature that's fuelling this, I wouldn't know but unless we can overcome this, every part of the South will keep being under the slavery of the North.

6 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by juman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

I have also been hearing that adamawa is heavy christian state like taraba.
I checked internet I could not get reliable figure.

But in southern states, your governors that are failing you people are your brothers.
Its not core north fault in anyway.
Next election vote wisely.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by BanevsJoker(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
olamidedivotee:

Give me straight answer

Stop claiming victims.
Try get sense. No be every fight involve weapons.

11 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by lazkizz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
juman:

I have also been hearing that adamawa is heavy christian state like taraba.
I checked internet I could not get reliable figure.

But in southern states, your governors that are failing you people are your brothers.
Its not core north fault in anyway.
Next election vote wisely.
True talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Try get sense. No be every fight involve weapons.
Simple question

Give me straight answer

10 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by BigDick70inch(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
There.......seems to be no much difference btw igbos and Fulani after all........

Fulanis.........will move from there own insecurity torn north only to start telling u how uall lands belong to them in yo area.........

While......

Igbos........will migrate from their erosion flooded potopoto regions...........only to start chest beating N forming victims in yo region........

Thermodynamics:

15 Likes

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by DIKEnaWAR: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Northern minorities can drink burukutu sha.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Bunmhi(f): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by SEGLIZ: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
that is how it's meant to be.

he is to be father to all by the virtue of his office.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Opemiposii(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
xpressionx:
What's wrong in the picture? You want them to lie down to take pictures with him?
hahahahahaha
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Opemiposii(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Ever8090:
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Juicewrld27: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by slawormiir: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as all those pussy ass niggarrrrs just turn this beautiful thread to that of tribalism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Sunnycliff(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doings get levels. No be joke
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nice
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gamer999: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.