Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? (1633 Views)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by RejoiceBoysBlog: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2019
RejoiceBoysBlog:

Popular Nigerian Artist and ‘Blow My Mind’ crooner “Davido”, literally called Wizkid a kid in his latest Music tittled “On God” , the song which features Afro-pop singer Mayorkun and Rap titan Dremo (DMW).

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/08/davido-wizkid-3-e1544119515747.jpg?w=768&h=372&crop=1[/img]

According to Davido’s lyrics in the Music, He said; "I come International, these Kids dey been taking it personal”

What I can deduce from this quoted lyrics is that , Davido is trying to say he is better than Wizkid internationally, He is a small boy in the game and he shouldn’t take it personal.

We all know that Davido and Wizkid are both rivals, they are the top leading Artists in Africa making Afro Pop known to the world.

Wizkid who was recently featured by Beyonce in her album as they release “Brown Skin Girl”, Davido who sensed he was lacking behind, went to the studio to produce a hit song tittled “Blow My Mind” featuring Chris Brown.

Currently in Nigeria these two songs “Blow my mind & Brown Skin Girl” are the most played songs on every music streaming platform and Websites.

SOURCE: RejoiceBoysBlog

1 Like

Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by RejoiceBoysBlog: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2019

Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by CapitalHYC(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2019
OP is high On Ukwale locally made Arizona .... How here is Davido Dissing Wozkid
Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by bluebay(m): 1:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Stupid blogger .
Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by grindman004: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2019
he might be up to something
Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by youngbang(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Blogger Bloggers at it again, did Davido mention wizkid or wizzy? Bloggers doing anything to get traffic since 1960

1 Like

Re: Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’? by cappucino925(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Bloggers agents of mass confusion

(1) (Reply)

18+ Only!!! These 2019 No Bra Day Challenge Will Shock You – (PHOTO) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Survived 2019 Without Getting Pregnant / Rare Pictures Of Obasanjo And His Wife During Their Wedding In UK 56 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.