Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! (889 Views)

Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 5:12am On Aug 30, 2019
◄ Jude 1:5 ►
New Living Translation
So I want to remind you, though you already know these things, that Jesus first rescued the nation of Israel from Egypt, but later he destroyed those who did not remain faithful.

English Standard Version
Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Berean Study Bible
Although you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not believe.

Berean Literal Bible
Now I want to remind you, you having known all this, that Jesus, having saved at one time a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward He destroyed those not having believed.

Christian Standard Bible
Now I want to remind you, although you came to know all these things once and for all, that Jesus saved a people out of Egypt and later destroyed those who did not believe;

NET Bible
Now I desire to remind you (even though you have been fully informed of these facts once for all) that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, later destroyed those who did not believe

Douay-Rheims Bible
I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not:

Jesus Christ is YHWH Almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 30, 2019
bingbagbo:

New Living Translation
So I want to remind you, though you already know these things, that Jesus first rescued the nation of Israel from Egypt, but later he destroyed those who did not remain faithful.

English Standard Version
Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Berean Study Bible
Although you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not believe.

Berean Literal Bible
Now I want to remind you, you having known all this, that Jesus, having saved at one time a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward He destroyed those not having believed.

Christian Standard Bible
Now I want to remind you, although you came to know all these things once and for all, that Jesus saved a people out of Egypt and later destroyed those who did not believe;

NET Bible
Now I desire to remind you (even though you have been fully informed of these facts once for all) that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, later destroyed those who did not believe

Douay-Rheims Bible
I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not:

You've got to pity this dude... sad He lives a boring life. OP, my sympathies.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Acjohn(m): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Ops, thanks for this and for the person above me pray that your life will not become so meaningless that you start contemplating suicide

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by chiommy123(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Yes its difficult to differentiate them cos they work together I.e God, Jesus Christ, holy spirit. Just like in the creation when God called on them to come let 'us' create man in 'our' own image.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2019
[center][/center]b
mansakhalifa:

You've got to pity this dude... sad He lives a boring life. OP, my sympathies.

Rather pity yourself and future generations, knowing Jesus is the biggest fulfilment in life

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
bingbagbo:

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

Christian Standard Bible

NET Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
1 Yehuda, the Servant of Yeshua The
Messiah and the brother of Yaqob, to the
Gentiles called by God The Father, beloved
ones, and kept by Yeshua The Messiah.
2 Mercy, peace and love be multiplied to
you.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write
to you about our common life, it was
necessary for me to write to you, as I am to
persuade you to compete for the faith,
which was once delivered to The Holy
Ones. 4 For men have obtained entrance,
who from the beginning were written with
this guilty verdict: "Evil men who pervert
the grace of our God into an abomination
and deny him who is the only Lord God and
Our Lord Yeshua The Messiah."
5 I wish to remind you, as you all know, that
God, when once he had brought the people
out from Egypt, afterward destroyed those
who did not believe."

@1).
Jude1:4 done already spoil your market.
Your posting of twisted Scriptures will NOT alter the truth.
Revelation 3:5,12 in the spirit realm, Jesus Christ says he is son of his God and Father.
Lying Pharisee argue with Jesus...

@2)
Jesus Christ himself NEVER supports your Jude1:5 FRAUD.

@3)

Even your cherished and beloved KJV counters your Jude1:5 FRAUD.... lols
New King James Version

Greeting to the Called
"*1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and
brother of James,
To those who are called, [a] sanctified by
God the Father, and preserved in Jesus
Christ:
*4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this
condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the
grace of our God into lewdness and deny the
only Lord [b] God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old and New Apostates
*5 But I want to remind you, though you once
knew this, that the Lord, having saved the
people out of the land of Egypt, afterward
destroyed those who did not believe."
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 3:47am On Aug 31, 2019
Janosky:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
1 Yehuda, the Servant of Yeshua The
Messiah and the brother of Yaqob, to the
Gentiles called by God The Father, beloved
ones, and kept by Yeshua The Messiah.
2 Mercy, peace and love be multiplied to
you.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write
to you about our common life, it was
necessary for me to write to you, as I am to
persuade you to compete for the faith,
which was once delivered to The Holy
Ones. 4 For men have obtained entrance,
who from the beginning were written with
this guilty verdict: "Evil men who pervert
the grace of our God into an abomination
and deny him who is the only Lord God and
Our Lord Yeshua The Messiah."
5 I wish to remind you, as you all know, that
God, when once he had brought the people
out from Egypt, afterward destroyed those
who did not believe."

@1).
Jude1:4 done already spoil your market.
Your posting of twisted Scriptures will NOT alter the truth.
Revelation 3:5,12 in the spirit realm, Jesus Christ says he is son of his God and Father.
Lying Pharisee argue with Jesus...

@2)
Jesus Christ himself NEVER supports your Jude1:5 FRAUD.

@3)

Even your cherished and beloved KJV counters your Jude1:5 FRAUD.... lols
New King James Version

Greeting to the Called
"*1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and
brother of James,
To those who are called, [a] sanctified by
God the Father, and preserved in Jesus
Christ:
*4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this
condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the
grace of our God into lewdness and deny the
only Lord [b] God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old and New Apostates
*5 But I want to remind you, though you once
knew this, that the Lord, having saved the
people out of the land of Egypt, afterward
destroyed those who did not believe."

Glad you brought this up, now who denies our Lord and Master Jesus, you demon possessed jw cultist?
◄ Jude 1:4 ►

New International Version
For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

New Living Translation
I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

English Standard Version
For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Berean Study Bible
For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Berean Literal Bible
For certain men came in stealthily, those having been designated long ago unto this condemnation, ungodly ones changing the grace of our God into sensuality and denying our only master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

New American Standard Bible
For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Christian Standard Bible
For some people, who were designated for this judgment long ago, have come in by stealth; they are ungodly, turning the grace of our God into sensuality and denying Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord.

Contemporary English Version
Some godless people have sneaked in among us and are saying, "God treats us much better than we deserve, and so it is all right to be immoral." They even deny we must obey Jesus Christ as our only Master and Lord. But long ago the Scriptures warned that these godless people were doomed.

Good News Translation
For some godless people have slipped in unnoticed among us, persons who distort the message about the grace of our God in order to excuse their immoral ways, and who reject Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord. Long ago the Scriptures predicted the condemnation they have received.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For some men, who were designated for this judgment long ago, have come in by stealth; they are ungodly, turning the grace of our God into promiscuity and denying Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord.

International Standard Version
For some people have slipped in among you unnoticed. They were written about long ago as being deserving of this condemnation because they are ungodly. They turn the grace of our God into uncontrollable lust and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus the Messiah.

NET Bible
For certain men have secretly slipped in among you--men who long ago were marked out for the condemnation I am about to describe--ungodly men who have turned the grace of our God into a license for evil and who deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

New Heart English Bible
For there are certain men who crept in secretly, even those who were long ago written about for this condemnation: ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into sensuality, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Some people have slipped in among you unnoticed. Not long ago they were condemned in writing for the following reason: They are people to whom God means nothing. They use God's kindness as an excuse for sexual freedom and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

New American Standard 1977
For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

American Standard Version
For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old written of beforehand unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Darby Bible Translation
For certain men have got in unnoticed, they who of old were marked out beforehand to this sentence, ungodly [persons], turning the grace of our God into dissoluteness, and denying our only Master and Lord Jesus Christ.

English Revised Version
For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old set forth unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Weymouth New Testament
For certain persons have crept in unnoticed--men spoken of in ancient writings as pre-destined to this condemnation--ungodly men, who pervert the grace of our God into an excuse for immorality, and disown Jesus Christ, our only Sovereign and Lord.

I am glad you know you were long condemned for hell, keep lying to please your master Satan

The evidence here is overwhelming, Jesus is Lord God, halleluyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
bingbagbo:

Christian Standard Bible
For some people, who were designated for this judgment long ago, have come in by stealth; they are ungodly, turning the grace of our God into sensuality and denying Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord.

Contemporary English Version
Some godless people have sneaked in among us and are saying, "God treats us much better than we deserve, and so it is all right to be immoral." They even deny we must obey Jesus Christ as our only Master and Lord. But long ago the Scriptures warned that these godless people were doomed.

Good News Translation
For some godless people have slipped in unnoticed among us, persons who distort the message about the grace of our God in order to excuse their immoral ways, and who reject Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord. Long ago the Scriptures predicted the condemnation they have received.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For some men, who were designated for this judgment long ago, have come in by stealth; they are ungodly, turning the grace of our God into promiscuity and denying Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord.

International Standard Version
For some people have slipped in among you unnoticed. They were written about long ago as being deserving of this condemnation because they are ungodly. They turn the grace of our God into uncontrollable lust and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus the Messiah.

New Heart English Bible
For there are certain men who crept in secretly, even those who were long ago written about for this condemnation: ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into sensuality, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Some people have slipped in among you unnoticed. Not long ago they were condemned in writing for the following reason: They are people to whom God means nothing. They use God's kindness as an excuse for sexual freedom and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

New American Standard 1977

American Standard Version
For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old written of beforehand unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Darby Bible Translation
For certain men have got in unnoticed, they who of old were marked out beforehand to this sentence, ungodly [persons], turning the grace of our God into dissoluteness, and denying our only Master and Lord Jesus Christ.

English Revised Version
For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old set forth unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Weymouth New Testament
For certain persons have crept in unnoticed--men spoken of in ancient writings as pre-destined to this condemnation--ungodly men, who pervert the grace of our God into an excuse for immorality, and disown Jesus Christ, our only Sovereign and Lord.

I am glad you know you were long condemned for hell, keep lying to please your master Satan

The evidence here is overwhelming, Jesus is Lord God, halleluyah
" The grace of our God", is that the One Jesus called "Our Father"(Matt6:9), "my God and your God"(John20:17.)?

Is it true or False ?
Make devil shame small....Gbagbo, answer this questions above:

Jesus Christ CONDEMNED Gbagbo's LIE LIE.

Gbagbo lying Pharisee done comot John20:17 from him Bible......

John 20:17 King James Version (KJV)
"17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I
am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to
my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend
unto my Father, and your Father; and to my
God, and your God."

John20:17, Revelation 3:12, Jesus done spoil your market.
Keep posting CORRUPTED verses of the Bible.

@2)
It's really amusing that Gbagbo lying Pharisee commented an old thread some time ago where he labeled NIV, NASB,ISV,ASV etc as "SATANIC BIBLES" & claimed that KJV is the only authentic one.
For the convenience of his LIE,LIE, his KJV is not authentic to him.
Quote your KJV here make everyone see am, You Hypocrite.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Janosky:

" The grace of our God", is that the One Jesus called "Our Father"(Matt6:9), "my God and your God"(John20:17.)?

Is it true or False ?
Make devil shame small....Gbagbo, answer this questions above:

Jesus Christ CONDEMNED Gbagbo's LIE LIE.

Gbagbo lying Pharisee done comot John20:17 from him Bible......

John 20:17 King James Version (KJV)
"17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I
am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to
my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend
unto my Father, and your Father; and to my
God, and your God."

John20:17, Revelation 3:12, Jesus done spoil your market.
Keep posting CORRUPTED verses of the Bible.

@2)
It's really amusing that Gbagbo lying Pharisee commented an old thread some time ago where he labeled NIV, NASB,ISV,ASV etc as "SATANIC BIBLES" & claimed that KJV is the only authentic one.
For the convenience of his LIE,LIE, his KJV is not authentic to him.
Quote your KJV here make everyone see am, You Hypocrite.

Your frustration is at its apex and I understand, you don't even understand your own self I can see

John 20:28
...Thomas called Jesus, my Lord and my God

Jesus said..You believe now?

1 John 5:20 says Jesus Christ is the only true God

You will die in your since for sure

Jesus is God
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
If someone intervened to enlighten you about the issue on ground would you humbly accept the truth? undecided

Well JEHOVAH is the Almighty God who dwells in the third heavens. 2Corinthians 12:2

After the separation in Eden, God stopped communicating DIRECTLY with man and a Might spirit son of God took it upon himself to make peace between God and OBEDIENT humans again.

This is because the Almighty God is too pure to look upon evil deeds carried out on the surface of the earth!
Habakkuk 1:13

This Mighty spirit continued as a representative from the Almighty until Pentecost when God DIRECTLY selected humans and adopted them as his spiritual sons for the very first time after the event in Eden, these are the Born Agains they were selected from amongst baptised Christians!

This is why Jesus could say "it is finished" the very moment he completed the uniting process on the torture stake. He promised his followers that the holy spirit will descend on them later because he must first present the sacrifice inside the most holy in the third heavens before his father and God, then God will now start dealing with humans again as his ADOPTED sinful sons for the moment!

These ones have special privileges that's why God's word referred to this opportunity they heard as undeserved Kindness {Grace}

So before Pentecost, It was Jesus who was dealing with all sinful humans right from the time of Cain and Abel as God. That's why if you carefully read the first five Bible books you will realise that Moses kept saying it's an angel of God that's representing JEHOVAH.

This mighty spirit son did all these because of the love he had at first for humans after God used him to create all other things! Proverbs 8:22,31

Thus apostle John was inspired to write about Jesus in this way "In the beginning{when God started creation} WAS the word{Jesus the firstborn or first creature}, and the word WAS with God{working with his Father and God} and the word WAS God {served as God that all those faithful men of old who lived before them dealt with}" John 1:1

But the fact remains that the word is NOT the Almighty God, he only served as the peacemaker between his holy father {who can't tolerate evil} and sinful humans {who had been sold into Adamic sin as slaves} smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by vybzkartel: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:
If someone intervened to enlighten you about the issue on ground would you humbly accept the truth? undecided

Well JEHOVAH is the Almighty God who dwells in the third heavens. 2Corinthians 12:2

After the separation in Eden, God stopped communicating DIRECTLY with man and a Might spirit son of God took it upon himself to make peace between God and OBEDIENT humans again.

This is because the Almighty God is too pure to look upon evil deeds carried out on the surface of the earth!
Habakkuk 1:13

This Mighty spirit continued as a representative from the Almighty until Pentecost when God DIRECTLY selected humans and adopted them as his spiritual sons for the very first time after the event in Eden, these are the Born Agains they were selected from amongst baptised Christians!

This is why Jesus could say "it is finished" the very moment he completed the uniting process on the torture stake. He promised his followers that the holy spirit will descend on them later because he must first present the sacrifice inside the most holy in the third heavens before his father and God, then God will now start dealing with humans again as his ADOPTED sinful sons for the moment!

These ones have special privileges that's why God's word referred to this opportunity they heard as undeserved Kindness {Grace}

So before Pentecost, It was Jesus who was dealing with all sinful humans right from the time of Cain and Abel as God. That's why if you carefully read the first five Bible books you will realise that Moses kept saying it's an angel of God that's representing JEHOVAH.

This mighty spirit son did all these because of the love he had at first for humans after God used him to create all other things! Proverbs 8:22,31

Thus apostle John was inspired to write about Jesus in this way "In the beginning{when God started creation} WAS the word{Jesus the firstborn or first creature}, and the word WAS with God{working with his Father and God} and the word WAS God {served as God that all those faithful men of old who lived before them dealt with}" John 1:1

But the fact remains that the word is NOT the Almighty God, he only served as the peacemaker between his holy father {who can't tolerate evil} and sinful humans {who had been sold into Adamic sin as slaves} smiley

1 John 5:20

Jesus Christ is the only true God

You worship what you don't know, jw cultist
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
vybzkartel:

1 John 5:20

Jesus Christ is the only true God

You worship what you don't know, jw cultist

How many people in this world know your own Church? cheesy

You worship what you know but you are not known as witnesses of your God unlike the JWs who are globally known as zealous, industrious and fervent Witnesses of their own God! Matthew 5:14-16

Sorry is your name! James 2:18 cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Maximus69:

How many people in this world know your own Church? cheesy

You worship what you know but you are not known as witnesses of your God unlike the JWs who are globally known as zealous, industrious and fervent Witnesses of their own God! Matthew 5:14-16

Sorry is your name! James 2:18 cheesy

Yes, all cultists have zeal for their god Satan, who decieves by appearing as an angel of light

Worship Jesus
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

Yes, all cultists have zeal for their god Satan, who decieves by appearing as an angel of light

Worship Jesus

So ironic!

@bolded

If cultists have zeal for their god (Satan), is that why they should become much more zealous than those who are worshiping the most high God who energises his own servants with the holy spirit? cheesy

Just imagine, in a world where FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship has been declared by the number one world power (America) Satan's worshipers now have the boldness to witness throughout the globe as one body as in one happy global family of peace loving worshipers, whereas the worshipers of Jesus (the Prince of Peace) can't unite as one body! John 17:20

Sorry my friend, Satan has blinded and captured you outrightly! 2Corinthians 4:4 cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maximus69:

So ironic!

@bolded

If cultists have zeal for their god (Satan), is that why they should become much more zealous than those who are worshiping the most high God who energises his own servants with the holy spirit? cheesy

Just imagine, in a world where FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship has been declared by the number one world power (America) Satan's worshipers now have the boldness to witness throughout the globe as one body as in one happy global family of peace loving worshipers, whereas the worshipers of Jesus (the Prince of Peace) can't unite as one body! John 17:20

Sorry my friend, Satan has blinded and captured you outrightly! 2Corinthians 4:4 cheesy

Whom are u witnessing?

Acts 1:8
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Preciousgirl(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jesus Lord
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

Whom are u witnessing?

For who did Jesus served as a faithful witness?
Revelation 1:5 cheesy

Jesus said Christians will serve as his witnesses not because that's what God's servants should be doing, but because the Jews refused to acknowledge Jesus as the promised Messiah {Christ}. So for other nations who have been following the promises of God to know that the Christ has come and returned to heaven, those first century Jewish Christians must bear the witness that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah by preaching, teachin and PRACTICING everything he taught them {Matthew 7:24-27, 28:18-20 compared to Act 1:8}

Therefore if you're in any religion claiming Christian but your religious group can't form one body of a happy global family of peace loving worshipers as Jesus prayed for {John 17:20-23} know now that you're FAKE because Jesus the Prince of Peace don't know you or your failed religion that has put his name to public shame as you and your folks failed woefully to PRACTICE Christianity and serve as the light that all other religious groups can SEE globally! Matthew 7:21-23

Come and let's teach you what's in the Bible so that you can start bearing the fruit of God's holy spirit {John 15:1-8 compared to Galatians 5:22-23} otherwise you will perish in your ignorance! Hosea 4:6

See the way i've been presenting the truth with efficacy and explaining the practical application of each scripture with proofs. But just because of your so called Pastors who can't unite all of you as one family for Jesus, you have been arguing blindly! Luke 17:26

Let me tell you today that FAITH is not a possession of all kinds of people so God is not bothered, if it's just one million people that are able to understand what is happening now JEHOVAH is OK! Luke 17:26

Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group following the REAL Jesus, that's why everyone throughout the globe know us as efficient preachers and teachers of God's word who won't ask for a dime from you.
But if you continue to display lack of faith in what you're seeing with your own eyes,i tell you today just as our Master, Lord and King told those faithless stubborn Jews in the first century, that you will all perish in your ignorance! John 8:24 undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

Whom are u witnessing?

Roman 1:1
New Living Translation
This letter is from Paul, a slave of Christ
Jesus, chosen by God to be an apostle and
sent out to preach his Good News.

Mark 1:14
After the arrest of John, Jesus went into
Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God.

Acts 8:12-14,36-38.
12 But when they believed Philip preaching
the things concerning the kingdom of God,
and the name of Jesus Christ, they were
baptized, both men and women.
13 Then Simon himself believed also: and
when he was baptized, he continued with
Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles
and signs which were done.
14 Now when the apostles which were at
Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received
the word of God, they sent unto them Peter
and John:

36 And as they went on their way, they
came unto a certain water: and the eunuch
said, See, here is water; what doth hinder
me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all
thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered
and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the
Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand
still: and they went down both into the
water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he
baptized him.

Vs12-14, Philip preached the kingdom of God, Samaria "received the word of God."

Vs37" The Ethiopian eunuch was baptised after his public confession, " I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.'
Very Different from Gbagbo's "Jesus is God" satanic gospel.
These ones were Jehovah's witnesses jare.
Go ahead and argue with Philip and the Ethiopian eunuch for exposing your mumu.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by vybzkartel: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Janosky:

Roman 1:1
New Living Translation
This letter is from Paul, a slave of Christ
Jesus, chosen by God to be an apostle and
sent out to preach his Good News.

Mark 1:14
After the arrest of John, Jesus went into
Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God.

Anti Christ spotted, so you doubt Paul's writing?: jw indeed.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:

Sorry Churchgoer, if you're referring to your former quotation of Act 1:8

It was Luke who wrote the Bible book of the Acts of Apostles NOT Paul! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by vybzkartel: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Sorry Churchgoer, if you're referring to your former quotation of Act 1:8

It was Luke who wrote the Bible book of the Acts of Apostles NOT Paul! cheesy

Fool, read what ur fellow cultist wrote quoting romans, that was I replied to

You are suffering from self aggrandisement
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:

John3:16, John7:16 Jesus Christ is saying you're VERY STUPID.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by vybzkartel: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Janosky:

John3:16, John7:16 Jesus Christ is saying you're VERY STUPID.

You will die in your sins, if you don't believe I AM HE
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:

You will die in your sins, if you don't believe I AM HE

If you truly believe John 3:16,John7:16, you won't make that statement.

I have NOT sinned by referring to the very words of My Messiah, Jesus Christ.

I stand on the authority of Jesus Christ words in

John3:16, John7:16,Jesus Christ is saying you're VERY STUPID
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by bingbagbo(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Janosky:

If you truly believe John 3:16,John7:16, you won't make that statement.

I have NOT sinned by referring to the very words of My Messiah, Jesus Christ.

I stand on the authority of Jesus Christ words in

John3:16, John7:16,Jesus Christ is saying you're VERY STUPID

These are the words of Jesus Christ
John 14:8-9

NKJV

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? lHe who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

I pray the Lord grants you understanding
Re: Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! by Janosky: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
bingbagbo:

These are the words of Jesus Christ
John 14:8-9

NKJV

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? lHe who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

I pray the Lord grants you understanding

*** Ephesians 1:3,17

v3. "Blessed be the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us "

v17 " that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him"

The holy Scripture is showing PROOF that Bingbagbo Pharisees is conjoined twin of FALSEHOOD.
LYING Pharisees wey no know God dey twist the holy Scriptures...

Apostle Paul dey pray make una receive sense !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hypnotherapy Or Arranged Miracle / Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled / Shocking Testimony By Dr. D.k Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.