Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) (623 Views)

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Imustreturn(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2019
It's sad how Nigerians still scam people online and think they will go free. Here are tweets confirming the scam.

Here are proofs that the first story posted was a lie. The guy had different account which he used to scam people on Twitter. Sultan of Aba busted him. That guy has been a beneficiary of sultan severally on Twitter.

Sissy3 dominique

Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by PureGoldh(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2019
9ja my country
Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Imustreturn(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2019
More

Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Kingpee2(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2019
I still don’t understand.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Imustreturn(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
The incident happened in January. Edo state

Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Kingpee2(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Oh it’s glaring now ,he’s using the same picture to dupe people believing he is a philanthropist,thunder of karma must locate him...
Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by Nbote(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Na wa ooo... He used d photo to gain public sympathy and den unsuspecting ppl would feel for him and decide to help him since he already supposedly used his last card to help someone else...
Re: Breaking: The Guy Who Claimed To Help The Woman Yesterday Is A Scam (photos?) by hify9935(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
I suspected him when he claimed himself and his child drank garri after using his last cash to pay the woman's hospital bills... who asked him? Scammers everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish / M / Things To Know About Postinor 2 That Nobody Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.