Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move (55010 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
safarigirl:
If e no be naija woman, e no fit be like naija woman

These oyibo women will take your sperm and take your kids when you step out of line
Lol, lady stop trying to be funny, what do you mean by if e no be Nigeria woman, e no fit be like Naija woman?

Are Nigerian women Angels or what? undecided

In case you don't know, Nigeria women are the most promiscuous women in African.

90% of them cheat on their spouse, undecided
go sit down with this your if e no be Naija woman, e no fit be like naija woman crap. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol, lady stop trying to be funny, what do you mean by if e no be Nigeria woman e no fit be like Naija woman?

Are Nigerian women Angels or what? undecided

In case you don't know, Nigeria women are the most promiscuous women in African.

90% of them cheat on their spouse, undecided
go sit down with this your if e no be Naija woman, e no fit be like naija woman crap. undecided

so, it is Nigerian men that don't cheat on their spouse.

Nigeria is the most populous nation, so, it follows that Nigeria will have more promiscuous women than othr African countries, by sheer numbers, they exceed their African counterparts. If you did a survey for most hardworking women, Nigerian women will still be it.

Nigerian men themselevs are renowned cheats and unfaithful, deceitful beings. Their stories are rife across the world, everybody and their mama knows their sneaky ways, but people are still managing them. I don't know how demons think they deserve Angels undecided

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thank God, Mikel my crush
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by perdollar(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
who wl feel comfortable in Allahu Akbar country
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Dinho20(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
I WANNA GIVE PHILIPPINES A CHANCE

MAYBE, THEY CAN BE GOOD WIFE MATERIAL,

TIME WILL TELL

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Man goes to where he can make daily bread... woman complains she doesn't like the city... must be nice to have such choices when you're not the one providing grin
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by tiger28: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sharp Oyinbo girl! His career is wanting and he is losing his status as a super star......TIME TO JUMP SHIP. This sequence of events is common to most Celebs .
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by BlackAdam55(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
9jawitch:
Thank God, Mikel my crush
Lol. Your moniker says it all. 9ja witch
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
I’m sure its not about playing in turkey that’s the problem bt the environment isn’t right for her based on the experience from her visit. It wasn’t what she expected I guess.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Husbands listen to your wives if you want to live long and have a happy home.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
IDFWU:

They were never married. If you'd paid attention to their past news and stuff, Olga is always referred to as his partner not wife.

In Europe, theirs almost little difference between wife and partner o! Na so we see am!

My brother got his stay in England years ago because his partner was an EU citizen, not even wife sef. They are now married though, six years after he got his stay!
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by bbamusa: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
truthsayer009:
There are so many issues with a family moving from one country to another every time. Children will surely be affected and their education inclusive.

I don't know why some Men cannot use their sense, you cannot make decisions that don't benefit your family in a long run.

Just stay in England and be happy with your family. You no gree!
are you in his shoe, so beacuse of pussy he cannot pursue his dream.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mikel should make arrangements on sending them to Nigeria. Her Husband/ her daughter's father is a Nigerian. No where like home; so no cause for alarm.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by TGMISKY(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oga Mikel just need to phone home and them go tie the girl down. Mikel fit even play for Turkey self till him go hang boot
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Damfostopper(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
so she want Mikel to remain jobless?....... is it not because of money that Mikel is trying to get so as to keep up with the family........

Izzit that Mikel didn't discuss the transfer before moving to Turkey....... well that's for them to answer
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Rajosh(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
I hope he doesn’t quit his club because of his baby mama. He should make money while he can and invest as much as he can, Olga is there for the money, like most white ladies married to Africa footballers, they wait for the perfect moment to destabilize you and then take everything you’ve worked for.
Olga is from a billionaire family. you saying Olga is there for the Money is just like saying DJ Cuppy is dating for money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
samuelthaking:
I hope this does not ruin their marriage �. FTC for me if mods move this to front page, which is almost impossible because it is not a snake � thread.

What marriage? Hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Reeberry: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
I hope he doesn’t quit his club because of his baby mama. He should make money while he can and invest as much as he can, Olga is there for the money, like most white ladies married to Africa footballers, they wait for the perfect moment to destabilize you and then take everything you’ve worked for.
She's there for which money? How much Mikel has? She comes from a Billionaire family. You better go and do your research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by coluka: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
I smell fake news
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Neddstark: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Time to play away match Mikel grin
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by SavageBoy: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Who told you that Olga was not rich before meeting Mikel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by MPESA(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Olga father/ family is ×100 richer than Mikel obi , she's not there for his money .

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Mart1994(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
safarigirl:
If e no be naija woman, e no fit be like naija woman

These oyibo women will take your sperm and take your kids when you step out of line
Kip kwayet, u people are far worse...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Mart1994(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
safarigirl:
so, it is Nigerian men that don't cheat on their spouse.

Nigeria is the most populous nation, so, it follows that Nigeria will have more promiscuous women than othr African countries, by sheer numbers, they exceed their African counterparts. If you did a survey for most hardworking women, Nigerian women will still be it.

Nigerian men themselevs are renowned cheats and unfaithful, deceitful beings. Their stories are rife across the world, everybody and their mama knows their sneaky ways, but people are still managing them. I don't know how demons think they deserve Angels undecided

I said kip kwayet ... The fact that we don't paint the social media with our breakup and heartbreak stories to play victim and attract compassion from people who cares to have ur time like you lots doesn't mean we are not also in the receiving end of you people's flaws from a demonic source.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by CsRockefeller(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:

Ok sir... Have you done the wood work?
Can you Call me on phone pls ..08033485121

Not yet. Thought it includes everything.

Will give you a call soonest. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by AroleOduduwa2: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
SavageBoy:

Who told you that Olga was not rich before meeting Mikel
Reeberry:
She's there for which money? How much Mikel has? She comes from a Billionaire family. You better go and do your research.
Rajosh:
Olga is from a billionaire family. you saying Olga is there for the Money is just like saying DJ Cuppy is dating for money

Her father died in 2017 and he wasn’t a billionaire, stop saying what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
bbamusa:
are you in his shoe, so beacuse of pussy he cannot pursue his dream.

Oga not pussy. His partner and children ODE. If that doesn't mean anything to you. Then what will?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Reeberry: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Her father died in 2017 and he wasn’t a billionaire, stop saying what you don’t know.
What do you know? They are very rich in her family. A lot richer than Mikel. Do you know Roman Abramovic is her cousin.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by otipoju(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Stop misleading people, her dad died in 2017 and he was not a billionaire.

What is the Dads name since you know him so well
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by Dshocker(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

She came from a wealthy home,and she is family with the owner of Chelsea Abramovic
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by obegiri: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaOhafia:
cheesy
Thats absolute priffle, for her to use such a priffling excuse to break the union.
But wait.. this guys re not even married sef

Respect to our mama's who will stay 60years in marriage and won't still see an excuse to leave, even when the man don't bring anything home and even join beating give them

Nothing like priffle its piffle
Re: Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move by obegiri: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.