Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) (57578 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by niceface(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nigerian actor, Saka has been spotted weeping as his mother was committed to mother earth.

Saka couldn't hold back tears

Nollywood actor and comedian, Afeez Ayetoro, popularly known as Saka, has lost his mother.

It was gathered that his mother passed on on Thursday at the age of 92.

She has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

At the burial site, Saka was seen weeping profusely as he missed his mother dearly.

Sharing the news on his instagram, he wrote: "Finally I have now joined the club of orphans aka "omo orukan".My Mum has joined my late Dad her late husband about 40 hours ago. May her soul and the souls of others who have also joined their wives or husbands down there rest in perfect peace. ... IT IS WELL."

Watch video through the link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yj3qyHT7R/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W2GNcQABAAHMmtJWJzq6TTusT1pf

Source:https://www.tori.ng/news/129426/nollywood-actor-saka-weeps-as-his-mother-is-buried.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by niceface(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Take heart Uncle Saka, RIP to mama.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
sorry sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

Afeez does it well for the cameras.
But he looks like he is more pained by the funeral costs.

Because no sane person will show such grief because of the death of a 92-year old.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Take heart, Saka!

It is well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by midolian(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
My mother, the only one I can wholeheartedly give my share of heaven to.

Thought I had no tears left in my eyes until I lost my mum. I understand how Saka feels.

May her soul rest in peace

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But he looks like he is pained more by the funeral costs.

Of course, you would do anything to get the likes from the unreasonable ones on this forum...

I just want you to know this is dry and very unnecessary......plus this is not an IPOB funeral where you spend all your life savings.

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by macpetrus(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. One of my best comic act.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Dammyofficial(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dry

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Orokojasper(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mama don port.... take � uncle Saka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by legalwealth(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
RIP Mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Touching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Accept our sympathy saka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very dry. You're becoming stale.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Orokojasper:
Mama don port.... take � uncle Saka
It's not easy to lose one's mother no matter how Old they were when they died. it's always not easy. Iya ni wura .
Take Heart Saka.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Adufeamos: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
RIP Mama Saka. @92. Haaha Saka release mama make she rest na.....!!! Sowie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
This picture of uncle saka crying at his mother's gravesite remind me of the song :

"Iya ni wura baba ni jigi"
by Dipo Shodipo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin...only God can take u to heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
It is well for the righteous Uncle saka

RIP to ur mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This idiot has strolled out from yaba left again. Does anyone knows the number of his uncle to call him and come and pick him back to his hospital bed.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Let the woman go join her husband jo, Her breasts wey you suck never do you?agbaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Afeez does it well for the cameras. But he looks like he is pained more by the funeral costs.

Shut up!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

kid! Diz is so dumb..This man can afford to cloth,shelter and feed u free.Think well b4 u spew garbage

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Afeez does it well for the cameras. But he looks like he is pained more by the funeral costs.
Wicked Soul. Chai.!! fear God now...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Think before you open your gutters.. You are an adult, kindly act like one

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Let the woman go join her husband jo, Her breasts wey you suck never do you?agbaya.

Which weed are you smoking?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why crying uncle Saka ur mother died at age 92, please be thankful to Allah and say innalilahi waina Lehi rojihun, or u don't want her to die again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Accept our sympathy saka
speak for yourself biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
sad sad mothers are GOLD.Man dat value his mother not those pipu dat slapped, flogged, drag their parents/ chase nd remove their Red cap..May we not give birth to unfortunate, worthless pipu/pikin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.