Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat (22446 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Oluwafemiayo Sets New World Record,as Obiji Claims Silver / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by Isoduwa(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2019
fergie001:

Nigerians and I no gree, I no gree.... Noted.

Do we need to be from the same place to communicate?
What matters is that I am a Nigerian and open to any adage or culture from any part of Nigeria......

Nigeria for Nigerians....let's not digress please grin grin grin grin grin

Enter house you too talk abeg slow poison silent killer underground killer instinct na you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by fergie001: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house you too talk abeg slow poison silent killer underground killer instinct na you be
Only me get all these names, wetin be my crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by XaintJoel20: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2019
fergie001:
Anytime you wake up,na Good Morning.
You must be an Edo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by Duru009(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2019
2013 payback time !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by genericday: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2019
<a href="https://www.genericday.com/tretoin-gel-0-1.html">TRETOIN GEL 0.1%</a> is a form of vitamin A that is prescribed for the treatment of acne. it used to treat acne, to smooth rough facial skin, and to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration
https://www.genericday.com/tretoin-gel-0-1.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by donbrowser(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2019
TruthinAction:

There is something wrong with the present football administration. A thorough investigation should be conducted otherwise it will get to the point where we may not qualify to play in any competition.
What are you saying?
The ladies won gold, you didn't call for thorough investigation. The guys won silver, you're calling for thorough investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by Pasima(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2019
This is really shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by TruthinAction: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2019
donbrowser:

What are you saying?
The ladies won gold, you didn't call for thorough investigation. The guys won silver, you're calling for thorough investigation.

The aged group competition is an area we have dominated for years. The girls could have equally lost. They used to beat African teams convincingly but now it has to be through penalty. Very soon, their dominance will be a thing of the past. As other countries are trying to improve, we should also step up on our game. How can we lost to a lowly rated nation and we are celebrating silver. I believe in excellence. Always be the best you can be. We are fast declining in our performance in football. We are supposed to be the Brazil of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
They still tried.
Re: Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat by donbrowser(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
TruthinAction:

The aged group competition is an area we have dominated for years. The girls could have equally lost. They used to beat African teams convincingly but now it has to be through penalty. Very soon, their dominance will be a thing of the past. As other countries are trying to improve, we should also step up on our game. How can we lost to a lowly rated nation and we are celebrating silver. I believe in excellence. Always be the best you can be. We are fast declining in our performance in football. We are supposed to be the Brazil of Africa.
Check the last time before the girls got to the final

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Remembers Enyimba's Spectacular CAF Triumph 10 Years After / Aruna Quadri Now Highest-Rated African Table Tennis Player / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.