Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

This Happened To Me Last Night!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Happened To Me Last Night!!! (1223 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
I say this to the glory of God
God is capable of doing anything, with him there is no impossibility

I woke up at 12 midnight to pray
I started reading the bible
All of a sudden, I felt very very very pressed to visit the washroom.

I didn't like to go because it was very late, and it would disrupt my prayer. My washroom is outside of my bedroom and hall so would mean I had to open the door and walk out, I didn't want to.

I felt more pressed
So I exercised my faith, even though my faith was very small. I Felt the Lord doesn't deal with little things such as blocking my bowels temporarily

I commanded my bowels to be still. It will sound funny to you, but I am damn serious.

All of a sudden, I didn't feel that loo visiting sensation anymore. I prayed, slept and woke up at 7am, before I finally used the washroom.

Jesus is real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yeah! Jesus is real.

And you ain't even seen nothing yet!

Just continue with Him and give Him your all, and you'd be amazed to discover the mighty big things He could make of small you.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by drips8(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
He sure is

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! Jesus is real.

And you ain't even seen nothing yet!

Just continue with Him and give Him your all, and you'd be amazed to discover the mighty big things He could make of small you.

God bless.

I pity them that doubt Jesus

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by orisa37: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Now you have done that and passed. Good luck. But please don't do this again, otherwise, it might tantamount to tempting God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by scarwiz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
miracles still happens by the name by of Jesus, through the holy spirit
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
scarwiz:
miracles still happens by the name by of Jesus, through the holy spirit

I tell u
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
orisa37:
Now you have done that and passed. Good luck. But please don't do this again, otherwise, it might tantamount to tempting God.

Tempting how?
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by EmperorHarry: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol..How gullible would you make yourself just to justify your belief?.Make this same mistake when your far away from this rest room and let me know what happened.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by OnPointMan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin cheesy angry
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Victortammy1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I didn't like to go because it was very late, and it would disrupt my prayer. My washroom is outside of my bedroom and hall so would mean I had to open the door and walk out, I didn't want to.

I felt more pressed
So I exercised my faith, even though my faith was very small. I Felt the Lord doesn't deal with little things such as blocking my bowels temporarily

I commanded my bowels to be still. It will sound funny to you, but I am damn serious.

All of a sudden, I didn't feel that loo visiting sensation anymore. I prayed, slept and woke up at 7am, before I finally used the washroom.

Jesus is real.
My own testimony is dat around 2am, I was sleeping in my room alone (covered myself with blanket).... Then I noticed dat someone in d room, I realized dat it was a demon, he started pressing my chest, trying to choke me, I started shouting HOLY GHOST FIRE but I realized dat my voice wasn't even audible... But as GOD may have it, he disappeared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by krisjohnson88(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
all things are possible for those that have faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by StrikeBack(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Victortammy1:
My own testimony is dat around 2am, I was sleeping in my room alone (covered myself with blanket).... Then I noticed dat someone in d room, I realized dat it was a demon, he started pressing my chest, trying to choke me, I started shouting HOLY GHOST FIRE but I realized dat my voice wasn't even audible... But as GOD may have it, he disappeared
Call Doctor Kunle Aderibigbe now. Your condition is very critical
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Modernist: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Victortammy1:
Sleep paralysis is not demon
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Modernist: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2019
The level of intelligence oozing from this thread is appalling, like really you willed yourself to hold urine and you say god did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Victortammy1(m): 3:17am On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Sleep paralysis is not demon
Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I felt more pressed

Jesus is real.

@Preciousgirl was this your prayer point?

"Oh you evil demons, oppressing my bowels with urine die by fireeeee until tomorrow morning! Die! die! die! die! die! Die by firrrrre! Holy ghost... faya!".

I love this thread. smiley We got real issues in this part of the world men. Seriously some hilarious shit.

You just made my day with this comic relief.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by helinues: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Okay now.

Sha no fart for church today cos the smell go worst pass mortuary standard perfumes .

Btw, it is not healthy oo.. Please stop
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Victortammy1:

You should have called on the name of Apollonious of Tyana. It is a name that never fails. undecided
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Dantedasz(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I felt more pressed

Jesus is real.

What a testimony! What a miracle!! What a blessing!!!
Apollonius be praised!!! undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by FinallyFamous: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:

@Preciousgirl was this your prayer point?

"Oh you evil demons, oppressing my bowels with urine die by fireeeee until tomorrow morning! Die! die! die! die! die! Die by firrrrre! Holy ghost... faya!".

I love this thread. smiley We got real issues in this part of the world men. Seriously some hilarious shit.

You just made my day with this comic relief.
so in your mind now u made sense?

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
FinallyFamous:
so in your mind now u made sense?

I think you throw this question to the OP and her wack testimony. Not me.

Meanwhile, you just quoted Mansakhalifa and got a response. Rare achievement. Now you are finally famous, man. Take a bow.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by gustav25: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I felt more pressed

Jesus is real.

Wtf !!!! I also suppress my urine everytime travelling from pH to Niger .... Does that make Jesus real ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by TVSA: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I felt more pressed

Jesus is real.

This sounds like a satire
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
OMFG! You guys are unbelievable! LMFAO! I thought holy ghost finding keys was the height but this one definitely takes the cake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by hahn(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
gustav25:

Wtf !!!! I also suppress my urine everytime travelling from pH to Niger .... Does that make Jesus real ?

The title of the thread should be

2 Likes

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Is it just Nairaland theists that are Mor0ns or what?at least I have come across smart theists on other forums and in real life.
There are a sorry bunch that call themselves theists on NL.....
Shame though,shame.

Lordreed,I suggest u ,Buda,and jnr discuss and come to a conclusion what constitutes a miracle,else rubbish like this may be used to oust out Buda come 2020

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
For those belittling ... My testimony, you have no idea. And FYI, I wasn't talking about urine. It was shitt , poo oo poo. The watery type. Try , holding that one and see.

You take many things for granted. I am most grateful and I count my blessings. Jesus is real.
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Is it just Nairaland theists that are Mor0ns or what?at least I have come across smart theists on other forums and in real life.
There are a sorry bunch that call themselves theists on NL.....
Shame though,shame.

Lordreed,I suggest u ,Buda,and jnr discuss and come to a conclusion what constitutes a miracle,else rubbish like this may be used to oust out Buda come 2020

If I remember correctly the miracle supposed to happen is there will be no more atheists on NL come January 1st 2020. Correct budaatum, jesusjnr?
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by glowingflame7: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I felt more pressed

Jesus is real.

Jesus is real. But you don't prove so or glorify Him by saying things that will cause more doubt and backlash than believe. It can happen and maybe it happened, but it remains personal and unprovable. And I'll advice you not to continue that way. It can have negative effects on your health. God gave you a body which is His temple and your responsibility to take care of. Doing unnatural and absurd things with it will cause problems. Jesus Himself was thirsty, hungry, sleepy and tired. He didn't "use faith" to wave off these natural things. Take note.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by budaatum: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

How the miracle is meant to come about is not part of the wager. The day will come and buda will just exist no more, but if buda exists jnr would stop existing.

Thankfully, he does not know my password or where I live so can't exactly influence buda's existence or not.
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by budaatum: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
LordReed:

If I remember correctly the miracle supposed to happen is there will be no more atheists on NL come January 1st 2020. Correct budaatum, jesusjnr?
Such prophecies were made in the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5035675/end-atheism-nigh#75927461

https://www.nairaland.com/5203261/prophecy-end-atheism-still-very#78638168

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / Logical Fallacies Employed In Trinitarian Theology 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.