Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! (2451 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Any wonder why Satan would rather have me on his team, than against him, well my short stint so far in Nairaland has proven why.

For i came to Nairaland with nothing but the Word Of the Kingdom of God, and the Spirit of God.

And that has proven it self to be more effective than anything else I met here.

For first, it was the satanists who appeared to have long held the religious section of nairaland to ransom, being made to scamper for safety not knowing what hit them, shortly after my arrival.

https://www.nairaland.com/4799803/beware-some-satanic-agents-only

And now it's the turn of atheists who have gotten used to being on top of the church folks in the religious section of nairaland for quite a while now, with the results to show for their dominance, now feeling the heat. As not just one but two confirmed instances of former confirmed atheists, announcing their ditching of atheism for Jesus on the very same day.

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port

And who knows many more are yet unconfirmed?

And to be honest with you this result has exceeded my projections, for I didn't actually expect it to have been this easy, as this was just prep stage, because even the main event hasn't even commenced yet.

So if the foundations of atheism is already showing early signs of a house falling apart with just prep material, how much more would it be when the real deal commences.

Atheism is one of the easiest things for God to handle because it only has to do with just the belief that God exists, so that means that all that's needed is just for God to prove to man that He exists, and hence atheism would cease to exist.

So God certainly has the cure to atheism,
hence for all the atheists in Nairaland and beyond, that are not just using atheism as a cloak or an excuse to advance their rebellious tendencies against God, but would have truly believed in God if they had proof of His existence, for such ones they would be given the proof they needed, and their own case would be treated.

But for those who are only using atheism as a guise to exercise their Antichrist and AntiGod obsession, and hence wouldn't believe in Him regardless, that is if God proves to them His existence or not, for those ones, they would have to start looking for another excuse, because the cloak of atheism would soon excuse them.

For God proving His existence has never shown itself to be the cure for their own kind of disease, as was observed with the instance of man in the beginning.

For man knew that God existed and that He was his Creator and the one who created everything else, yet man rebelled against his Creator that he knew very well existed.

And also the instance of the children of Israel who God had proven His existence to via the works that He had done in the land of Egypt, and also at the red sea, yet just days later, they would rebelliously make a golden calf and start worshipping it..

So although God proving His existence could be helpful and very useful, to some who just needed such to believe in Him, it is not the cure to rebelliousness and wickedness, for the only cure to that is repentance.

So atheism would soon be a thing of history just as it happened in the days of Moses where God proved to the whole world that He was indeed the Lord of the whole Earth, via the works that He did.

Hence the question would no longer be if God exists, but would that be enough for you?

Tic, Toc....
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

For first, it was the satanists who appeared to have long held the religious section of nairaland to ransom, being made to scamper for safety not knowing what hit them, shortly after my arrival.
I'm afraid you are in error in thinking atheists are satanists who would one day be eradicated. The evidence does not agree that atheists are satanists, and two conversions do not exactly mean, eradicated. If it did, then the numerous conversions to atheism would be a herald for the death of religion.

First, the satanists. There are at least two instances where Christ said 'atheist' and pagans, in fact, would enter the KoG. The first is the Samaritan (though, more a pagan than an atheist), for "doing his will". And the second is the tax-collector, for the same reason. And there are many in the old testament whom God found favour in despite not being God worshippers. The requirements for entering the Kingdom of God do not depend on what one chooses to believe in ones head is my point, but what one does as clearly stated in Psalm 15. It is those who do these things that would not be shaken. Besides, has one found the fruits of the spirit lacking in some believers, but found it in some atheists? God does not do petty, is my opinion.

Atheism will never be eradicated because God created them too, and I can't say they do not serve a purpose. But I guess this goes down to the definition of the word 'atheism' which refers to those who do not worship the gods of Athens, or, the established and recognised gods in the way that they are generally worshipped. You might understand this by noting the response you got when you arrived with what I would call your "atheistic view" of God, at least as far as the prevalent view on here goes. And no, jesus, you were not the first. Many had promoted this view long before you arrived, and I hinted at it when I insisted in calling you by your moniker.

Atheism will continue to thrive as long as those who are theists think righteousness comes only through belief I am afraid, since, to the rational minded, believing means to discard everything that one knows to be for mere beliefs that lack a solid foundation. And for that foundation, we have a long way to go! Especially if we are not aware of the sin of "thank you Lord that I am not like those atheists over there", or hubris, as it is rightly called.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
budaatum:

I'm afraid you are in error in thinking atheists are satanists who would one day be eradicated. The evidence does not agree that atheists are satanists, and two conversions do not exactly mean, eradicated. If it did, then the numerous conversions to atheism would be a herald for the death of religion.

First, the satanists. There are at least two instances where Christ said 'atheist' and pagans, in fact, would enter the KoG. The first is the Samaritan (though, more a pagan than an atheist), for "doing his will". And the second is the tax-collector, for the same reason. And there are many in the old testament whom God found favour in despite not being God worshippers. The requirements for entering the Kingdom of God do not depend on what one chooses to believe in ones head is my point, but what one does as clearly stated in Psalm 15. It is those who do these things that would not be shaken. Besides, has one found the fruits of the spirit lacking in some believers, but found it in some atheists? God does not do petty, is my opinion.

Atheism will never be eradicated, because God created them too, and I can't say they do not serve a purpose. But I guess this goes down to the definition of the word 'atheism' which refers to those who do not worship the gods of Athens, or, the established and recognised gods in the way that they are generally worshipped. You might understand this by noting the response you got when you arrived with what I would call your "atheistic view" of God, at least as far as the prevalent view on here goes. And no, jesus, you were not the first. Many had promoted this view long before you arrived, and I hinted at it when I insisted in calling you by your moniker.

Atheism will continue to thrive as long as those who are theists think righteousness comes only through belief, I am afraid, since, to the rational minded, believing means to discard everything that one knows to be for mere beliefs that lack a solid foundation. And for that foundation, we have a long way to go! Especially if we are not aware of the sin of "thank you Lord that I am not like those atheists over there", or hubris, as it is rightly called.
Am I getting you here?

Do you think i was talking about satanists or atheists in that specific Instance?

Or you seem not to agree with me that there were satanists here as well?
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Am I getting you here?

Do you think i was talking about satanists or atheists in that specific Instance?

Or you seem not to agree with me that there were satanists here as well?
Depends on your definition of "satanists", I guess. There are some who think those who don't say "Lord! Lord!" are the satanists. But I do think scripture disagrees with this belief since it clearly states who would need a dentist to heal their teeth gnashing. And to be honest, I disagree with the "satanists" idea, completely, as it's just the excuse I'd need to claim some are going to hell, which, if I'm not incorrect is a forest in my eye sort of statement. Besides, once I call someone a satanist, the next step is to assume they are not my neighbours and I need not love them, which just makes me the satanist, really.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
budaatum:

Depends on your definition of "satanists", I guess. There are some who think those who don't say "Lord! Lord!" are the satanists. But I do think scripture disagrees with this belief since it clearly states who would need a dentist to heal their teeth gnashing. And to be honest, I disagree with the "satanists" idea, completely, as it's just the excuse I'd need to claim some are going to hell, which, if I'm not incorrect is a forest in my eye sort of statement. Besides, once I call someone a satanist, the next step is to assume they are not my neighbours and I need not love them, which just makes me the satanist, really.
Do you believe there is someone called Satan?
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Someone? No! There are people who do evil things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
budaatum:

Someone? No! There are people who do evil things.
OK. So now this difference in our belief is established.

But may I ask if so, who appeared to Jesus to tempt him?
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK. So now this difference in our belief is established.

But may I ask if so, who appeared to Jesus to tempt him?
Temptation, jesus, "appeared to Jesus to tempt him", just as temptation 'appears' to tempt everyone of us everyday. And they are standard temptations that we all go through - the temptation to place our own needs before God's, the temptation to prove God exists by silly means, and the temptation to be greedy. Jesus' responses are very informative.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
And, yes. As another word for ignorance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
budaatum:

Temptation, jesus, "appeared to Jesus to tempt him", just as temptation 'appears' to tempt everyone of us everyday. And they are standard temptations that we all go through - the temptation to place our own needs before God's, the temptation to prove God exists by silly means, and the temptation to be greedy. Jesus' responses are very informative.
Well I believe there is a spiritual personality called Satan right from my childhood, but it was not until I began to walk at my current level of the Spirit that He began to appear to me, and has appeared to me severally.

So just as the disciples of Jesus are to him, and how He empowers them with spiritual powers, Satan also has his human disciples on Earth who he has given spiritual powers to do his works of destruction on Earth.

And I have encountered them in life severally in the physical world, so when I came to Nairaland I was able to detect them from their satanic characteristics and I would mention some of their names on the other side.

And you can remember when you first came to me in the disguise of a satanist, I was able tell that you weren't, for i'm able to tell the diff.

The same way I've been able to tell the diff when a satanist came to me in the disguise of an atheist, and that was the end of that moniker.

So you can believe what you choose to believe what you chose to believe but for me if believe that Satan doesn't exist, then I would be deceiving myself for he truly does.
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by rekinomtla(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atheism is a dying idealogy One day, it will be gone, dead like it was for thousands of years. cry ah the future looks bright. grin

3 Likes

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by budaatum: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well I believe there is a spiritual personality called Satan right from my childhood, but it was not until I began to walk at my current level of the Spirit that He began to appear to me, and has appeared to me severally.

So just as the disciples of Jesus are to him, and how He empowers them with spiritual powers, Satan also has his human disciples on Earth who he has given spiritual powers to do his works of destruction on Earth.

And I have encountered them in life severally in the physical world, so when I came to Nairaland I was able to detect them from their satanic characteristics and I would mention some of their names on the other side.

And you can remember when you first came to me in the disguise of a satanist, I was able tell that you weren't, for i'm able to tell the diff.

The same way I've been able to tell the diff when a satanist came to me in the disguise of an atheist, and that was the end of that moniker.

So you can believe what you choose to believe what you chose to believe but for me if believe that Satan doesn't exist, then I would be deceiving myself for he truly does.
Well, that's ok. I have no knowledge or experience that would allow me to share such a belief is all, and in fact would think those you refer to as satanists are simply powerless ignorant human beings.

My presentation as satan was a reverse test of Jesus on the mountain to see if you recognised fruits.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by johnydon22(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Your delusion is only matched by the overinflated nature of your hyper narcissistic ego

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
johnydon22:
Your delusion is only matched by the overinflated nature of your hyper narcissistic ego
Please Satan's zombie, come down to my level make I understand wetin you dai talk.

Kai see grammar cheesy
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Really! That stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
That is true. Because even Wole Soyinka failed atheism. Nothing could be said of Tai Solarin today, a renown militant atheist.

I just dey pitty these mooshroom on nairaland who think they can argue.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2019
It's at the doors!
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2019
So, one or two persons on Nairaland(possibly fake accounts) made a post renouncing Atheism and you came to this conclusion?

Hope you're aware that in most advanced countries 40-90% of its citizens are Atheists?( Sweden is a good example here).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by frank317: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2019
MathsEconomics:
So, one or two persons on Nairaland(possibly fake accounts) made a post renouncing Atheism and you came to this conclusion?

Hope you're aware that in most advanced countries 40-90% of its citizens are Atheists?( Sweden is a good example here).

Even the renouncements are fake, baseless and unmotivated.

This is how they give foolish testimonies in their churches and u will begin to ask 'what the heck '

"Praise the Lord my brothers and sisters. I was coming from jos to abuja and our car had an accident, three passengers died and I only broke my arms and legs, praise God for saving me. And the gullible sheeples will shout Amen.

They make their so called Almighty God look petty and childish.

Don't be surprised Jesusjr would have given testimony in his church about how he cured two people of atheism on a public forum.

And we have more then 20 people who have denounced Christianity for atheism's, yet its normal, u don't see atheists shouting all over the place.

This exactly gives u a description of how their brain looks like.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by hahn(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2019
Jesusjnr since the lord is using you do you think you can take up an old challenge by atheists?

You see many Christians before you have NOT been able to complete this small task but since it is obvious your god is using you for great things then it should be easy for you.

All we need is for you to grow an amputated limb via prayer. That's all.

You can pick any amputee in your area, get a camera and record your prayer session and we will watch how the amputated limb grows OR you can meet up with any atheists close to you who will pick an amputee for you to heal.

Nothing is too big for your god, right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
frank317:
"Praise the Lord my brothers and sisters. I was coming from jos to abuja and our car had an accident, three passengers died and I only broke my arms and legs, praise God for saving me. And the gullible sheeples will shout Amen.

PRAISING AND THANKING GOD AFTER A TRAGEDY IS LIKE CALLING TO THANK ARMED ROBBERS FOR ROBBING AND KILLING ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS, BUT SPARED YOU. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by OpenYourEyes1: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
MathsEconomics:

Another myth being propagated by the brainwashed.
Most Swedish are religious/Christians.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by hahn(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PRAISING AND THANKING GOD AFTER A TRAGEDY IS LIKE CALLING TO THANK ARMED ROBBERS FOR ROBBING AND KILLING ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS, BUT SPARED YOU. undecided

But that's what they do and they don't seem to find anything wrong in it.

Often it is testimony of how good their god is
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2019
hahn:

But that's what they do and they don't seem to find anything wrong in it.

Often it is testimony of how good their god is

I'VE STARTED TO SEE A HERD OF GOATS WHENEVER I'M LOOKING AT A CONGREGATION OF CHRISTIANS. I'M SO SORRY LOL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by hahn(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE STARTED TO SEE A HERD OF GOATS WHENEVER I'M LOOKING AT A CONGREGATION OF CHRISTIANS. I'M SO SORRY LOL

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2019
hahn:
Jesusjnr since the lord is using you do you think you can take up an old challenge by atheists?

You see many Christians before you have not been able to complete this small task but since it is obvious your god is using you for great things then it should be easy for you.

All we need is for you to grow an amputated limb via prayer. That's all.

You can pick any amputee in your area, get a camera and record your prayer session and we will watch how the amputated limb grows OR you can meet up with any atheists close to you who will pick an amputee for you to heal.

Nothing is too big for your god, right?
Corrected for you. As for the topic/OP, all I can say is I smell a 4evagod type of scheme loading. Someone mention me in the future, when we get to the part where there will be accusations of miracle scams and loss of money. Been a while I saw some serious drama on this section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by hahn(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2019
kevoh:

Corrected for you. As for the topic/OP, all I can say is I smell a 4evagod type of scheme loading. Someone mention me in the future, when we get to the part where there will be accusations of miracle scams and loss of money. Been a while I saw some serious drama on this section.

Thanks. I have edited my initial comment. It seems it is yesterday's shayo at work grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2019
MathsEconomics:

This is false,most are irreligious but not atheist.
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by frank317: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

was in public transport a few weeks ago and the driver was praising a man who lost his wife and kid in an accident and gave a testimony on how God spared his life... u need to hear on lady's response saying the man was bold becasue God giveth and God taketh and God asked that we should give thanks in everythin... i just held my self from slapping sense into her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
MathsEconomics:

Yeah right! Possibly fake accounts because it's not the other way around.

You know for a certain that that's an unusual development here in Nairaland, but this is only a taste of what's to come.

For the end of atheism is most definitely nigh!
Re: The End Of Atheism Is Nigh! by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
budaatum:

two conversions

I know of Michellekabod1&2, who's the other?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo To Pay 399 Million Naira Annual Tax For Usinghis 4 Private Jets. / Can You Be A Scientist And Still Have Religious Faith? / Why Do Christians Say We Bless God When Someone Ask How Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.