Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (60033 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by kingjrofficial(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
Is infidelity a crime? What exactly has this man been arrested for?
why giving her an abortion pills to take?? Is he a physician??
Those selling it in chemist stores sef is illegal!! He has no right to that.... Abortion are only done in the hospital, not by an individual outside the hospital.... Even a doctor can't give u the pills out side the hospital, this case is serious... The guy don buy market undecided

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by TotoNaRubber: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Sunday Mgbada, from the name alone you will know the 25 year old lover boy has gbadared the woman.

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Godsonkemz(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2019
She left a negative legacy behind and will always be remembered for promiscuity. She's an embarrassment to the husband and also to the kids. Unfortunately there's no repentance in the grave.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Edusouls(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2019
You see my people baad life doesn’t and will never pay,the wages of sin is death one of the greatest and meaningful quotes from the holy book.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by greatermeme: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Thank God for social media that is giving us the abominable acts perpetrated by Nyamiris. Back then they beat their chest on how their women is the most faithful after daylight.robbery in the name of marriage list. Now everyone can see infidelity in marriage is common in east
People like you shouldn't be on forums! You're a little kid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Damoche10: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Double tragedy will happen once the husband finds out that some or all the children are not his
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by greatermeme: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2019
okooloyun1:
After four children she was still taking another bulala. May God forgives her sins.
God doesn't forgive sins after death!
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Brock1: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:
Things we see and hear on a daily basis... Just imagine married with four kids and still sneaking to collect diick from a 25yr old...

Then someone should tell me why I shouldn't avoid marriage!...
I'm With u bro.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by greatermeme: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I talk am, na den, the developers of the world
get away! Shallow-minded fellow! Come to Ajegunle or badia and see what married Yoruba women are doing! I'm not even talking of the singles.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2019
quentin06:
these ebonyi people have a juju that attacks women who are unfaithful, it will interest you to know that the men are free to flirt about as the juju allows it but women are restricted.

I think this is more Enugu than Ebonyi. Enugu-Ezike areas to me more precise. Will probably be the reason they have a lot of widows in those areas, because once the husband is dead, the "curse" no longer have any effect on the woman.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by greatermeme: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2019
kingjrofficial:
why giving her an abortion pills to take?? Is he a physician??
Those selling it in chemist stores sef is illegal!! He has no right to that.... Abortion are only done in the hospital, not by an individual outside the hospital.... Even a doctor can't give u the pills out side the hospital, this case is serious... The guy don buy market undecided
whether it's done in hospital or not, abortion is an offence in Nigeria! It hasn't been legalized! And, it'll never be!
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mechanics(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2019
What is she looking for after four children, she should have been grateful to God to have given her children in her early years, but see how she end up her life miserably by committing adultery which is a sin in the sight of God.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by siddysax(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Watin concern me. They will tell person something them no go hear. Mother of four kwa!

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mhychophelha1(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Yoruba said it all "obinrin to ba n yan ale, bi o ba pa ara re.............. yo pa oko" Prevention is more better than cure.
�������

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by sylve11: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2019
quentin06:
these ebonyi people have a juju that attacks women who are unfaithful, it will interest you to know that the men are free to flirt about as the juju allows it but women are restricted.

lies! angry cool
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Nannito190(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Is quite unfortunate. Adultery doesn't pay. Rest in peace to the dead.

For your relationship, marriage and dating tips, visit/click here>>>https://www.lovegister.com
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by executive12: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2019
quentin06:

No juju is attacking anybody. It's all a clever prank devised by men to keep their women under control.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mamajj17(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
dingbang:
Was her husband not fvcking her very well?

My dear Marriage goes beyond SEX, may be her Marriage lacks HAPPINESS undecided

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mamajj17(f): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2019
quentin06:

Forget Story my dear grin which Juju?
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear Marriage goes beyond SEX, may be her Marriage lacks HAPPINESS undecided
eh but she cheated because of sex. So I think sex was the problem
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by alphaNomega: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Thank God for social media that is giving us the abominable acts perpetrated by Nyamiris. Back then they beat their chest on how their women is the most faithful after daylight.robbery in the name of marriage list. Now everyone can see infidelity in marriage is common in east

Bro it is common all over the place. Even our so called "people of those days" that don't do things like this, all it turns out they did not have social media to expose their infidelity as such cases are usually silenced.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Bakare19: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Similar scenario happened to a friend's wife. She's long dead now. Fear women!
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mamajj17(f): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2019
dingbang:
eh but she cheated because of sex. So I think sex was the problem

My dear being cheated upon, also attached to Happiness wink
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear being cheated upon, also attached to Happiness wink
but we can't really determine which of the two contributed to the cheating.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by mamajj17(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2019
dingbang:
but we can't really determine which of the two contributed to the cheating.
Exactly dear, this is why we don't hv to judge the Book by its Cover grin wink
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by luluosas(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2019
I only pity her damned soul in hell fire
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:
Things we see and hear on a daily basis... Just imagine married with four kids and still sneaking to collect diick from a 25yr old...

Then someone should tell me why I shouldn't avoid marriage!...

You still dey contemplate? I have already avoided that scam 3years ago.Baby mama things on point.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by ORIENTATION101: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
safetyInspector:
I guess this one was also from nyamiri?https://www.nairaland.com/5391627/housewife-pregnant-stepson-nasarawa-caught. Children of hate.
nyamir is this not from ur God forsaken erosion land. Abominable acts. Thank God for social media
https://www.nairaland.com/5391337/man-son-sleep-daughter-imo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.