Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

"Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman (378 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Niflheim(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is worse than mental illness!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Endangering the lives of her fellow christians who believe the rubbish she spews from her lips!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

“We’re taking authority over the weather. Which we all know Jesus can do. Therefore we’ll be just like him. Jesus told us, ‘I give you power over all the powers of the enemy.’

“And in case you’re wondering why we even have violent types of weather? Satan! He has the ability to jump into these storms or earthquakes because we don’t take our true power over him. But that’s changing!

“Dorian, that was just a tropical storm has now increased to a hurricane, but that means nothing to me because I have authority over it. I will not tolerate it!

“I command the hosts of heaven to go in there, right now, and pull down all of Satan’s power which is using this storm, Dorian, to bring destruction!” – Self-proclaimed Christian prophetess Kat Kerr, in a Facebook video that presently has 8000 views..........

FOR MORE ON RELIGIOUS MADNESS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:..................https://www.joemygod.com/2019/08/christian-prophetess-will-not-tolerate-hurricane-dorian-takes-authority-over-the-storm-in-jesus-name/

Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by culf: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
woman of Faith
Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another completely DELUDED religious fool....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Niflheim(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
@MrBrownJay1,

This your comment deserves a standing ovation!!!

1 Share

Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by rekinomtla(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Righteousness89(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wonderful!! Wonderful!!

Her Faith can Move the Hand of GOD..

Its very Possible to stop the Hurricane or Whatever..

All things to Him that Believes..
Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Niflheim(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
@righteousness89,

The latest update on Hurricane Dorian, 5 dead in the Bahamas!!! Bahamas is a 95% christian Island!!! Your prayers are as worthless as dinosaur dung floating in a bowl of egusi soup!!!

The link:.............................................https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/02/us/hurricane-dorian-updates.html

1 Like

Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Niflheim(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
@culf,

Woman of faith? That is not the best way to describe her!!! The best way to describe her would be "christian crackhead and demented, disciple of the doctrines of delusions"!!! The Hurricane has already killed 5 people!!! Where are her empty prayers? Where is your god? Where is the so called miracle? No manifestatios of the supernatural? You christians love to wallow in self deceit!!! Danger was coming, Science(Meteorologists) were warning you of the danger and you did not take it seriously!!! But a female fraudster now told you not to bother that there is no danger and you believed it?

THE LINK:.......................................................................https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-dorian-update-live-path-florida-bahamas-death-toll-track-storm-a9089856.html
Re: "Do Not Be Afraid Of Hurricane Dorian!!! I Can Control It!!!"---christian Woman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Niflheim:
@ Niflheim

The latest update on Hurricane Dorian, 5 dead in the Bahamas!!! Bahamas is a 95% christian Island!!! Your prayers are as worthless as dinosaur dung floating in a bowl of egusi soup!!!

The link:.............................................https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/02/us/hurricane-dorian-updates.html

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Keep Having Bad Dreams / Adeboyevsdangote: Leke Adeboye Wades Into Trending Social Media Debate / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ Ireland Holy Ghost Rally 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.