Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ Ireland Holy Ghost Rally 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ Ireland Holy Ghost Rally 2019 (372 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ Ireland Holy Ghost Rally 2019 by Haleplushearty: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2019
��IRELAND HOLY GHOST RALLY 2019��

TOPIC: LET THE FIRE FALL
TEXT: EXODUS 3:1-10
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

OPENING PRAYER
Thank You Lord, thank You Jesus, let’s lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His holy name, let’s give Him glory, honor and adoration, let Him hear your voice, tell Him know that you love Him and appreciate Him, give Him glory, honor and adoration, bless the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, praise Him, He is worthy to be praised, adored and magnified.

There's no one like Him, give Him all the glory, honour, adoration, bless the name of the Lord, magnify Him, worship Him, thank You Father, thank You Lord, in Jesus’ mighty name we worshiped.

+Father, if you are touching two people here today, please let me be one of them.

�SONG
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him

Almighty God, the Most High, the Consuming fire, the Holy one of Israel, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Unchangeable Changer, Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Alpha, Omega, the Beginning, the Ending, the one who Was, Is and Is to come, the Almighty, glory be to Your Holy Name.

Tonight, do something new in the lives of all your children who are here and those watching all over the world, let the fire fall, save souls today, heal, set the captives free, do what You alone can do in our midst, put a new song in our mouths, let everyone of us leave here singing a new song, please Lord God Almighty, heal this land, In Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.
Amen.
Let someone shout Hallelujah.

THE MESSAGE
Exodus chapter 3 verses 1 to 10
1Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.

2 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

From this story when the fire fell for Moses, he saw something new, hear God for the first time and God called him by name.

WHEN THE FIRE FALLS
God said:
1. I have seen their suffering-i'm focusing.

Psalms 94:9 “See” has many meanings; for example, when you understand something or need special attention. John 9 :1-7 When God sees someone it means He is focusing on someone in a crowd. John 5:2-9 The Almighty God will see someone tonight, when He sees you everything will change.

2. I have heard their cry.

Psalm 94:9 God can hear someone specifically in a crowd. Psalms 65:2, Isaiah 55:6 When the fire falls it means God is near, when He is near He will answer prayer. Mark 10:46-52, Jeremiah 33:3 When you call He hears, when he hears He answer.

3 I know their sorrows.

Specific knowing. Isaiah 40:28, Acts 15:18, Mark 2:1-12, When He knows your problem, He has a solution. Mark 1:23-27 God is here to solve your problems.

4. God was saying i remember my covenant.

Exodus 2:23-25 Dramatic things will happen when God remender someone, everything changed for Noah when God remembered him. Genesis 30:22-24, Acts 10 God brought salvation to Cornelious in a day. When He remembers, He destroy family curse and bondage.

5. I am here to deliver.

Ecclesiates 3:1 The time has come for a particular person for God to act. Isaiah 43:13,

Revelation 3:7-8 Your heavens are about to open. When God is ready He will silence the enemies.1Samuel 17:16-51, Luke 13:11-17 When God is ready your problems will be over. At long last your deliverance will come.

IRELAND HOLY GHOST RALLY 2019 WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

+The Lord said there is someone here tonight, i have heard your cry and i will heal you.
+ The Lord says just to show you that I am the Helper of the helpless i will send help to you.
+ The Lord said there’s someone here from now bareness will no longer be mentioned in your family.
+ Daddy says His healing virtue is falling like rain.
+ The Lord says they have referred to you as an abandoned project, I will surprise them.
+ God said my plan for you is for you to excel, you will yet excel.

IRELAND HOLY GHOST RALLY 2019 PRAYER POINTS
+Father, please see me tonight, focus on me.
+Father, hear me tonight out of Your great mercy, I need Your help and answer me by fire.
+Father, You know all my problems, please solve them all.
+Father, please, remember me tonight, bring salvation to my family and destroy every curse and yoke in my family.
+Father, act for me speedily today, please Lord, let today be my set time.

WHEN THE FIRE FELL
When the fire fell for Moses:
suddenly, the ground where Moses was became holy, when the fire falls tonight, revival will begin in Ireland.

Moses became a terror to Pharoah.

He saw a miracle, experienced a miracle and carried a miracle.

When the fire falls for a man he became purified, holy and ambassador of the Most High God. If the fire falls for you, you will never forget tonight.

Be on the Lord’s side when the fire falls it destroys sinners.

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS OR YOU’RE BACKSLIDING, COME NOW!
Saviour, I just want to thank You for Your word and this people, receive them, save their souls forgive their sins, write their names in the book of life, uphold them till the end, they will never backslide, In Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.

PRAYER
+Discuss your issues with God in details

+The Almighty God will focus His attention on you, hear your cry, answer you by fire, He will solve all your problems that He knows tonight, remember you for good, force open shut doors and arise for you tonight.

+ All the enemies of God in your life will be scattered, your life will never be the same again,

+There will be revival in your homes, churches and this land, so shall it be.

+Everything you have discussed with Him shall become testimony before the sun rises tomorrow, so shall it be. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

+ASK GOD FOR THREE MAJOR THINGS THAT YOU WANT HIM TO DO BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY
+In the mighty name of Jesus, all sufficient God, the God who’s more than enough, I joined my faith with theirs and i say everything they have asked, grant unto them, long before December 24th, grant their request.

+That they may know that You are the Helper of the helpless, answer them all before December 24th.

+Saturate every piece of clothes lifted with your anointing, so that wherever each one is used yokes will be destroyed, miracles will happen and Your name will be glorify.

+Father, accept the thanksgiving of Your children, use the offering for Your glory, let Your fire destroy poverty in their lives from now on.

+It shall be well with you, wherever you go God will go with you everywhere you turn doors will be opened unto you.

+God will defend you, fight your battles, draw you close to Himself, on your ways there will be miracles, at home miracles will be waiting for you, from now on I will always hear good news concerning you, it shall be well with you and you will serve God till the end, so shall it be in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

AMEN!

SHOUT A BIG HALLELUJAH

+++Lay the handkerchief on your head and prophesy to yourself.+++

(1) (Reply)

Money Answereth All Things. / happy quarantine / What Does The Bible Say About Dinosaurs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.