Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria (45672 Views)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by praizblog: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2019
After the interruption of police at popular cross Dresser Bobrisky Birthday party, Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo reacts to the incidence as shshe blast the nigerian government. She said we have lost freedom in the country, she defend bobrisky hat shes just a cross dresser.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-react-to-bobrisky-arrest-says-we-lost-freedom-in-nigeria/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by praizblog: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2019
She wrote ;

Watch The Sexy Video of Bobrisky shared by kemi olunloyo to wish her happy birthday, Watch Video => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by domino4211(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Go ahead.. Controversy really pays..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Odokwogodwin: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2019
What Bobrisky owes the FG and Nigerians is to affirm or debunk the allegations of his gay sexuality. If he refutes, then he should be discharged and acquitted, but if he corroborates, he should be made to face the law.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by drips8(m): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Most of the people who look up to bobrisky wouldn't be happy if any of their kids decide to cross dress or become as confused as bobrisky when it comes to the issue of their gender

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by thesicilian: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Odokwogodwin:
What Bobrisky owes the FG and Nigerians is to affirm or debunk the allegations of his gay sexuality. If he refutes, then he should be discharged and acquitted, but if he corroborates, he should be made to face the law.
No one owes anybody any explanation of their sexuality. Otherwise the police would have the authority to stop anyone on the road and demand you to prove that you are not homosexual. Yes we know that Nigeria has anti gay laws and I fully support it, but cross-dressing is not the same as being gay, legally speaking. The police has no right, no authority to arrest or publicly embarrass any citizen simply on the suspicion of being gay.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by cassidy1996(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2019
niger govt too dey run follow weytin nor count for the society

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2019
sad

Free publicity for SHIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
I am on nobody's side.

The govt should also use same energy on insecurities and other issues affecting the people.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
The freak wasn't arrested..... A gay revolution was quashed!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked

An investigative journalist who does not hide her resentment towards a particular ethnic group is not worth the attention.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Neddstark: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
May her sons both here and the one on North America become more gay than bobrisky. Iranu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by sammyj: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
See gobe! Aunty should just keep shut and allow the law play out or is she in support of gay tendencies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by dangotesmummy: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kemi gbe gbo gbo enue soun

Teyan bari otonle tioso,towanshey abosi nitori nkantofeje tiojekogbon,idoti lomanmuwa

At least oyeko firae si ipo agba

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by dapsoneh: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
I YAM NOT GETTING THE COMPLEXION DIFFERENCE
AUNTY KEMI IS BLEECHING ONLY HER FACE AND BRAIN
CHA!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by anambraamaka: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by partnerbizn(f): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Today you condemn people protesting against buhari I'm Japan, tomorrow you condemn buhari.

Same as with deji adeyanju.

The spirit of confusion must be from the Southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Na dem....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dagini dagini

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by partnerbizn(f): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Govt always focusing on the wrong things...

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
His protege gay/ cross dressers were gonna come . Gay association is illegal in 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
See her face like olden days train.
I hate nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by somojud: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Are u just aware dat we lack freedom in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Riding the waves as usual,very typical of kemi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in arresting him(bobrisku), he constitutes a nuisance to the society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Kiezodumah(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Odokwogodwin:
Funny you. Na those senators bleep bobrisky most. If u know u know. They full nollywood,political circle, music , everywhere you go. Why the hypocrisy ? What do u think BB naija , beauty pageants is about ?? Most of thes celebs don pay their dues but only very few go talk am. 2 face talk am say he don pay his dues, u think say na just ordinary talk?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by onowuolivet79(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An investigative journalist who does not hide her resentment towards a particular ethnic group is not worth the attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by sammyj: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
That is known as being objective and not confused!!
MrColdsweat:
Today you condemn people protesting against buhari I'm Japan, tomorrow you condemn buhari.

Same as with deji adeyanju.

The spirit of confusion must be from the Southwest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria by Antipob777(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aunt kemi my crush and role model. Mummy I love you so much and hope I can meet you some day for a hug.
Love you loads sweet baby

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani / Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex / Oritsefemi & Friends Pictured With Big Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.