Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. (745 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / The 21st Century Business!!check This Business Out / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 5:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders;
I would like to show you an easy way you can start earning money online from nigeria daily.
I want to show you how you can set up an online business that would continue to pay you everyday without stress.
You probably must have heard of Information Marketing. This is basically an untapped online venture many people usually don't engage in, maybe for lack of understanding of the business.

If you must know, its not difficult to start this business. All you need is information, platform and the marketing skill.

Information can be found in forms of digital products like eBooks, videos, audio, online classes, membership sites, software and the list goes on and on.

There is this saying that if you want to be wealthy, you must solve a problem. There are soo many people with different problems online, and they are searching for solution. Some of these problems ranges from Health to financial issues, self improvement and more.

With little research you can come up with your own information product that addresses a problem and make money selling it. You must get your information product to be centered around hot demand issues. There are soo many resources online on where you can get information regarding your target audience. (You can join our online class to learn more about getting hot demand information products you have the rights to sell without any cost)

Now about the Platform, to sell your digital product, you need a platform, and this is one of the things that would determine your success online. You would need to create a web presence, like a website, blog or landing page. It is no longer expensive to get a good website up and running, you can get this done within 2 - 3 hours. What you basically need is to get the domain name you want to use for the site, payment processing gateway to allow you receive money on your site from card holders. Building this site with custom domain name (.com.ng) would cost you less than 1000 naira (Yes! One thousand naira only), you have your website ready in less than a day. (To learn how to build a website and integrate payment gateway for less than 1,000 naira, join our online class). Millions of people don't know this way of building a professional website with only 1,000 naira.

Now the marketing skill is important. Social media has made things easier for people to sell their products online, but millions of people have resorted to using social media for their business hence it is not as easy as before to get conversions on social media. Don't be scared, there is still a way around it. Facebook keeps introducing ways to make your business more profitable on their platform, you only need to install the right script from facebook to your site that would attract your potential customers everyday.

To get a full understanding of how this works, Join our online class for a one time offer of only 1,000 naira today.

This offer would end soon.
Contact is in my profile below.
End the year in Grand Style.
Happy new month.
WHATSAPP: 0 9 0 5 0 0 7 5 2 4 0
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Free training for 1st to comment.
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Am interested
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by Shorsky1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in Benin city
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shorsky1:
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in
Benin city
Visit Jobberman
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Still here, good morning
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by yellowman2225(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Login to see our Robot started trading with $500 by March 2019 and its currently more than $2500 in August 2019
Investors password

*Account*

*Password*

gpxd0pi

*Broker*
Jafx demo 03
Check my signature for WhatsApp/ cal
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Still available
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by Joekaynews(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Xtray
kreate1000:
Visit Jobberman

Which Jobberman? ngcareers is even far more better than Jobberman. Jobberman that you will see advert but to apply will become problem as they will not provide an external email address to apply at but via their site which is most often cumbersome.
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Still here
Re: Check This Online Business Out, You Can Make Up To A Million Naira in A Month. by kreate1000: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Are you seriously looking for what to do to make money online?
Join our partnership program HERE and start earning immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job? Start Your Freelance Career On Upwork In 30minutes. / How Most Of The Victims Of VTU Businesses End Up!!! / Dataville Internship Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.