Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ (1768 Views)

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly / Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by faroukenigmatic(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2019
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to confront a man who called his second daughter ‘My wife’.

https://www.naij.news/father-confronts-a-man-who-called-his-little-daughter-my-wife/

According to him, he was not comfortable with the statement and warned the man sternly to steer off his kids and he would be holding him responsible for any act of molestation on his daughters, even if it is carried out by another individual.

He wrote:

My second daughter has just reported to me that someone called her “My wife” in church Last night. That phrase is one of the red flagged phrases that they are told to report anytime someone says it to them. I am warning the guy on Sunday. Protect your kids

Called the brother out 15 mins ago, asked him why he called my kid his wife, baba was like he was joking. I was furious like are you mad, you sexualize a kid and call it a joke? Well message was delivered crystal clear, I am sure no other kid is being “wifed” Eva, joke or not[b]....continue reading
[/b]
https://www.naij.news/father-confronts-a-man-who-called-his-little-daughter-my-wife/

1 Like

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by domino4211(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Confrontation came too late.. He has already fúcked her..

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Born2Breed(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Every father should emulate this....our elders say na from clap dem dey enter dance.

5 Likes

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by kingreign(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2019
I'm happy we still have good fathers. He's worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2019
The father is using his tongue to count his teeth, The father is thinking about what if the so called man impregnated his daughter under the guise of my wife my wife, The father is not ready too feed her daughter and pregnancy when a bag of rice is now 17,000 in Lagos state, It won't be funny at all.
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
Confrontation came too late..
He has already fúcked her..

And who told you that??

1 Like

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2019
You dare not call my daughter "my wife".
We'll have a problem.

I'm yet to get over the "my husband" one lady neighbor used to call me when I was about 5-6 years old.
My young innocent mind used to fantasize about her. She was always smiling and "touchy".
Don't blame me for not being able to forget the sight of her wearing her undies after having bath, with a wrapper wrapped around her chest region down to her thigh, right in front me while I stare.
She was ignorantly abusing me.
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by F3dan: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2019
Choi....

Get this brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver.
Contact on my signature. It is brand new and affordable.
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by GOFRONT(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Lol....His eyes have really seen, His ears have really heard.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Jaysolu(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Bluezy13:
You dare not call my daughter "my wife".
We'll have a problem.

I'm yet to get over the "my husband" one lady neighbor used to call me when I was about 5-6 years old.
My young innocent mind used to fantasize about her. She was always smiling and "touchy".
Don't blame me for not being able to forget the sight of her wearing her undies after having bath, with a wrapper wrapped around her chest region down to her thigh, right in front me while I stare.
She was ignorantly abusing me.
At 5-6 yrs you used to fantasize bout her
then it's not abuse na.. she was just a pervert and i know your young preek would've saluted when you saw her with the towel

1 Like

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Jaysolu(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Jaysolu(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Everybody is now posting their personal issues on twitter
now that the world knows he called your daughter his wife. did anything change
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by youngbang(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol, I no blame the man

The man don’t want another story of Ned and Regina to repeat itself.
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is solid parenting!

If you have a girl child in this current perverted world, you had better not take nonsense like this.

I support the man 1000%!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by Bluezy13(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jaysolu:
At 5-6 yrs you used to fantasize bout her
then it's not abuse na.. she was just a pervert and i know your young preek would've saluted when you saw her with the towel

I can't remember that one
Re: Father Confronts A Man Who Called His Little Daughter ‘my Wife’ by SUPERPACK: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
this is rubbish and the father is just overreacting, I see nothing wrong and what the young man said, those that go on to abuse the girl child are mostly the quiet ones who are very strict with the relationship with kids, and tend to hide emotions so as not to be suspected by the parents.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ghana’s Most Beautiful Female Police Officer Discovered / "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses / Moments Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died Allegedly On Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.