Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

"Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses (1746 Views)

Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by onyi25(f): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2020
In a hilarious response on Twitter, a Nigerian man with the Twitter handle, @KYAQY, has disclosed the unique way of getting Teniola Apata and Tiwa Savage to perform for free at any function.

According to him, all that you need to do is get Wizkid to perform and the two female singers, Teni and Tiwa Savage would follow for free.

He made this statement in response to a viral trend on Twitter by a twitter user, @iamJosephEtim which required people to pick who they would like to perform at their birthday bash, between Tiwa and Teni.

Whats your take on his response?

See full story here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/call-wizkid-for-your-show-and-get-tiwa.html

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Mokason28: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
grin
Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Ghost12: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
So Tiwa Savage, Wizkid and Teni are now mates abi ?
Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by ghettokid1(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Hahaha, funny man

1 Like

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by popsy2(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by MycroftHolmes: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Seems legit

1 Like

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Jentle244: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2020
So buy one and get two free

Mad ooo

1 Like

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Jentle244: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2020
So buy one and get two free

Mad ooo
Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Joshmodest(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2020
The tiwa part is legit , all the shows I saw wizkid perform this December , she was there .....but teni looks to me like an admirer , wizkid likes older, divorced and sexy women., especially those that have reached menopause !

2 Likes

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Olamilekxy(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Joshmodest:
The tiwa part is legit , all the shows I saw wizkid perform this December , she was there .....but teni looks to me like an admirer , wizkid likes older, divorced and sexy women., especially those that have reached menopause !

stoop eet!!

3 Likes

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by onyi25(f): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by Olibboy: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Joshmodest:
Bad guy P!

1 Like

Re: "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Will the cheat code still hold after the lockdown? I want to see something.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kobe Bryant Died / Moment Wizkid Proposed To Chidimma Ekile With A Diamond Ring On Live TV / Chioma Spotted With Wedding Ring At Adeleke Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.