Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs (1427 Views)

Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa / Adventure In Ireland / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by ahiboilandgas: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Please my brother graduated with an Msc in international bussiness in ireland but after 7 months no professional job .just survival jobs he complainly bitterly ....any advice or way round it and body it similar expirence
Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Please my brother graduated with an Msc in international bussiness in ireland but after 7 months no professional job .just survival jobs he complainly bitterly ....any advice or way round it and body it similar expirence
let him apply for canada express entry. Your brothers case is not new. But many are still heading there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by queengift(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Before you do msc in Ireland, make sure it's a profession on high demand, like IT,finance and health care courses. don't just waste money studying courses are on less demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by ahiboilandgas: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
queengift:
Before you do msc in Ireland, make sure it's a profession on high demand, like IT,finance and health care courses. don't just waste money studying courses are on less demand.
what did u study?have u gotten a processional placement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by salford1: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
ednut1:
let him apply for canada express entry. Your brothers case is not new. But many are still heading there.
His brother might get an express entry visa to canada, but his course of study will get him very low paying jobs. Maybe a little above min wage. Hopefully, he is still young and might be able to retrain in an in-denand field that pays decent wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Tell your brother to contact me, you have my email address. I can recommend him in my workplace.

2 Likes

Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by sirgigs: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ewan1:
I have completed my bachelors in Ireland and I am in search of a job Wrongful Death Lawyer. I have applied to many companies some was rejected and in some, I am in the waiting list. I think it is helpful to find a job with the help of consultancies.

Wait Ooo, do it mean the job market in Ireland is not encouraging? please advice, I am thinking of coming over to study Finance and Accounting in Dublin by Feb 2020
Re: Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs by Petyprincess(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
The truth is most jobs available are survival jobs for immigrants, like someone said the only high demand jobs are IT nd healthcare so he just needs to keep managing till he can get better job or work in a similar field of what he studied.

People expectations are usually different from what they will experience,studying in foreign country can't always guarantee you professional jobs so always have it at the back of your mind!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Developed Country Can I Migrate Easily To With 10 Million? / Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Hit By Mother Nature (pics/video) / Brasil-carnaval 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.