Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Battles That Face Glorious Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Battles That Face Glorious Children (1417 Views)

Preparing Children For A Glorious Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battles That Face Glorious Children by ProfessorDean: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2019
This is for someone to know.
Sometimes, we make mistakes believing our spiritual problems come alone from families. Though, majority of our spiritual battles are from family background,that is where we come from. This battle is in place as a result of blood lineage.

But some battles though are created outside your family just because of the kind of glory you have been destined to possess. This is a glorious child battle.

Some glorious children are being made to encounter directly some targeted problems and spiritual warfare from devil directly as a result of their great destinies. This is irrespective of the family witches and wizards that automatically struggle against individual in the family. This set of people face a bigger war because of bigger glories,thus they are constantly fighting two(2) wars.

Some of these individuals are destined to direct the affairs of the world,they are the beloved,they are stars among many stars. Most times they are the chosen of God to be great ministers,so their battles are waged more vigorously.

So these individuals are not going to be fighting the witches and wizards of their father's house alone but devil sponsored forces, spirits, spiritual giants, demons, principalities and powers.
Daniel 10: 12 made it known that an extra force, 'the prince of persia' was involved in delaying the prayers and supplications of daniel from the first day of prayer for 21days. Devil mandated the prince of Persia, a force outside of his lineage to wage war against his prayers.

So,if you are a glorious child be wise,change your prayer points,do not pray as if you are beating the air. Pray with a direction.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Who has the devil or darkness raised against me to wage war against me till the end of my life, the host of heaven destroy them.
2. You giant that follows me about,that is delaying me,you cant delay me again,fall down and die in Jesus name.

3. You strange spirits,demonic forces that is struggling with me for my goodness, you are a liar, catch fire in Jesus name.

If you have any question,you can PM me or post it here.
Re: Battles That Face Glorious Children by Love09(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Pls, how can I have your number and facebook name, I need more prayer points for GLORIOUS CHILDREN

(1) (Reply)

When Will God And Satan End Their Beef / How On Earth Did Abraham Sacrifice Ishmael And Not Isaac / Conversation Between God And Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.