Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Conversation Between God And Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between God And Lucifer (1414 Views)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / Enlightened Ones. Lets Hear Your Difference Between Satan And Lucifer / The Gender Of God And Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between God And Lucifer by eons: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
GOD: What have you been up to of recent?
LUCIFER: Am sure you are not ignorant of my movement and wiles on your terrestrial ball, after all nothing escapes your sight. To answer your question I have been going to and fro, supervising the schemes and workings of my legions and they seem to be doing a very good job.
GOD: What gives you the impression they are doing a good job? You actually thought you were doing a great job when you influence the crucifixion of my son.
LUCIFER: Guess I can only see the future you allow me to see, from hindsight I would not have instigate the crucifixion of your son, but that is past now. This time I can say with all confidence that the battle for the soul of your creation has never been more rewarding than it is now.
GOD: Far from it that I become ignorant of your ways because you are equally my creation and I know you as I know them, but care to expound on your “has never been more rewarding than it is now”
LUCIFER: In my quiet time, yes I do have my quiet moment. I remembered my first encounter with eve to be precise, nothing I told her that day was a lie. I just didn’t fully explain what I meant by they will not surely die.
GOD: Twisting the truth to produce disobedience in them has always worked for you with them.
LUCIFER: I can’t be held responsible for that, anyway like I said in my quiet time I realized that nothing works like old tricks. What I actually needed to win more souls to my kingdom is knowledge. Knowledge on their part, you also acknowledge that they perish from lack of it, but now it won’t be lack of it, it will be flood of knowledge. I will inundate them with so much knowledge your truth becomes blurry.
GOD: Go on
LUCIFER: I always wonder why you created in such a way that the more they know or they think they know, the more disobedient they become, it’s ironic. They perish for lack of it; they become disobedient from more of it. I have been able to convince him (man) that he is wise enough and does not need you. My legions are filling the world with all sorts and so much knowledge thanks in part to technology, open knowledge, secret knowledge, dark knowledge, twisted knowledge, scientific and my favorite blind knowledge, where the possessor is under the grandeur of illusion of being very knowledgeable.
GOD: Like I said you are good at distorting that which is good and that which is true. Am sure you haven’t forgotten about my knowledge that will expose your ways in due time.
LUCIFER: (laughs loudly) you mean your word in written form? How can I forget, I know what it has done to my kingdom and I will be more than stupid to overlook the power in it. I have dedicated a large number of my hordes to the continuous discrediting of your word and we are winning in that front. We’ve been able to take it away from some public places and we are still planning to move it into obscurity.
GOD: How do you explain the increase in the number of people coming to the knowledge of me if you are claiming you are winning?
LUCIFER: True to that, that is why we have stepped up our forces in your house (churches). How many churches preach and teach your words in its undiluted form nowadays, wait let me see, I can actually count them on my fingertips. Your word has become an instrument for motivational speakers who parade as pastors. We both know better. Holiness and righteousness has been sacrificed on the altar of freedom, love on the altar of ambition. You said in your word, out of the seven churches you will only spare one from the tribulation you would allow me unleash on them.
GOD: Hmmmm.
LUCIFER: I remember some of your Generals in the not too distant past, Smith Wigglesworth, John G lake, Praying Hyde to name a few. They were terror to my kingdom and they equally wreck havoc. I will never forget the humiliation I suffered from one in particular. But your churches nowadays “pfffffffftt” are helping us in leading people to a state of apathy towards you.
GOD: You know in time my truth will prevail, truth always prevail, I will prevail.
LUCIFER: yea yea I know, you don’t have to remind me I know but for now the knowledge card is winning, and keeping them from your word is winning souls to my kingdom. I would rather have them be reading the various books and pamphlets written by the pastors than to have them read your own book.
GOD: Do you remember Job?
LUCIFER: How can I forget Job? I learnt a lot from that encounter and I have told myself I will not make that mistake again. Instead of taking all what man has (though) to an extent it works but most times to my disadvantage because they always run to you. Now am going to ask you to bless them, give them what they ask you. I will also bless them, well mine has a price and I tell you they will forget you in no time.
God I have to get back to work, there are still much knowledge to disseminate and I have to keep blurring the line between that which is good and evil. Till you decide to visit them again in person, the turf is mine. Till our next meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between God And Lucifer by Callotti: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nice! cheesy
Re: Conversation Between God And Lucifer by advocate666: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Clueless god.

(1) (Reply)

White Race More Superior Than Other Races- Watchtower / God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – / Fatal Confession! Pastor Drops Dead On Altar After Confessing To Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.