Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Campus Story - Does Love Exist Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Story - Does Love Exist Episode 1 (1164 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Story - Does Love Exist Episode 1 by Vincome: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
A story of a UniPort student

"It all began while i was still an aspirant, it was just at the time when the merit list came out. I wasn't really known in any of the aspirants groups like some were, but I kept receiving numerous messages from guys I knew not who claimed to be students of the school.

"Sometimes, I could turn on my data connection and see 50 new messages from different boys, and I hadn't even resumed. I was becoming a hot cake. Some were already crushing, many asked me out including students nd aspirants.

"Sometimes I asked myself, what feel they me? Everyone claimed they loved me, and it kept me wondering how one could love what he has not seen. Sometimes what we girls go through in making choice of a guy is hell.
At this time i was already having close to 30 guys who wanted me to be their girlfriend, I was in deep confusion as to respond to their proposal, reason being that almost all of them showed they care in one way, some will always call, some will buy you gifts, send credit etc. I felt like an angel …
Read the Full Story

Here is Episode 2
Here is Episode 3

(1) (Reply)

Iya Bournvita / Get The Art Of Seduction,the 48 Laws Of Power,the 50th Law on konga / A Life With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.