Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

#betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders (30960 Views)

Rapper Falz Takes To Lagos Streets With His Ice Cream Truck / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abalado:
So falz won tell me him never do yahoo before, make he swear,, good message thou,, say no to cyber crime my people
u think false is from a poverty-stricken and indiscipline home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by tunjilee003: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
falz will make a Good activist but Nigerians love those who like to suffer them...sowore is Still in detention, nobody is talking about it if it should be naira Marley you'll hear The lazy youths shouting top of their voices to Free naira Marley..... The youths need proper reorientation.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by lomprico(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Akorede02:
No Messiah will want to safe Nigeria. I doubt if Jesus christ can. We are ourselves problem. Infact it's a sin to be a Nigerian this era.
English don kpai!

gat ur message though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abalado:
So falz won tell me him never do yahoo before, make he swear,, good message thou,, say no to cyber crime my people
no he has never. Why would he? He is from a wealthy home.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Oduduwa707: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Great job!
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
preshdoh:
Let them go and sit down.... If e happen now.... Una go travel commot leave us for here... See the tekno agitating for a better Nigeria.... It's like he has forgotten what he did on lekki Bridge that night....
what he does it have anything to do with scamming or stealing? No. America that you guys want Nigeria to be like don't they do such?
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:
Nigga should shut the ff up , fact that you had parents that put you through school and all doesn’t mean you can judge anyone .. the loud mouthed fkker even schooled abroad ,why them no send you go naija institution?.. no be the same fraudsters Dey buy table 1m and 5m for your show ? You for return the money na

you are talking rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by GavelSlam: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abalado:

Falz no get your background.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Donbeebright(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sultan5:
Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd Guy has joined in the Tekno‘s #BetterChallange making rounds on the social media.

On his cover, Falz devises the means to address the contemporary issues of corruption and cyber crimes that Nigerians have gone to explore in diaspora.

Falz’s bone of contention on this song is obviously on the image of the country that’s been painted to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYpUPSMLJU

Please how can someone make a post on nairaland
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Chicastle: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Those trying hard to fight for this country
1) Nnamdi kanu
)2 Omoyele Sowore
)3 FalseThebahdguy
4) Idris Abdukareem
Please mention few you know.
Since international is rejecting us of visa, ipob should buckle up for the plans in abroad against them.
If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by GavelSlam: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:
Nigga should shut the ff up , fact that you had parents that put you through school and all doesn’t mean you can judge anyone .. the loud mouthed fkker even schooled abroad ,why them no send you go naija institution?.. no be the same fraudsters Dey buy table 1m and 5m for your show ? You for return the money na

Shut up.

Why your own parents no fit do the same?

Falz papa na private individual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by GavelSlam: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chicastle:
Those trying hard to fight for this country
1) Nnamdi kanu
)2 Omoyele Sowore

)3 FalseThebahdguy
4) Idris Abdukareem
Please mention few you know.
Since international is rejecting us of visa, ipob should buckle up for the plans in abroad against them.
If you know you know

You for kuku add Charly Boy.
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Olorunnim: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
cheesy.... Just hear Mr. Youth grin grin grin
My relative dey this photo ooo.
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
what he does it have anything to do with scamming or stealing? No. America that you guys want Nigeria to be like don't they do such?

Come again...
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Mercy2006(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Only young Nigerian artist I respect so much. Well done brother.You will not die in your prime in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Venerable612(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:

Everybody just like justifying vices.

Does that make it right? You guys should get your priorities and values right - everything is not about Money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by larryking540: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
no he has never. Why would he? He is from a wealthy home.
that's where people in 9ja have gotten it wrong, they think yahoo is the best means of survival in 9ja,

we need proper orientation of the youth both d up coming ones,and this can b don by d cyber-crime agency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by TemmyT002(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rita5:
Much respect for Falz. One of the few Nigerian artists with the stones to challenge the status quo. Falz for PRESIDENT!!

Calm down o
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by larryking540: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a thief that steals from his own compound or from his family is no body business, but when he extends his stealing to another person's compound nobody will take it likely with him anymore, that is why people are against this yahoo yahoo right now,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by delishpot: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Taking down notes of 419 peeps. By their comments ye shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Youthleader22(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Truth... The real version of FELA is here not some faagbo wey call himself burna.
Don't quote me ooo, Ibon o ni bawa ooo

I use God beg u, always put respect on dat name Burna. He’s the best musician naija has ever produced in a long run
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by TONYE001(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
All over the news with over a million views,
The world over, hammering on the Nigerian crew.
They say we are crooked, for corruption we brew,
I try to tell them, the bad are few
But they say no! This lie ain't new.

I drag 'piration from Falz,
To his vocals Goliath must fall.
Arm yourselves let's go to war,
Our bullets, our words,
Our guns, our re-solve.

I'm tired of the bad -
The corrupt bring to our land.
They paint our nation black,
The green has left the flag.
They steal our resource, we clap
And they destroy our future, we nap.

...to be continued...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Akorede02(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
lomprico:
English don kpai!
gat ur message though.
Thanks
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Jaysolu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:
keep kwayet my frend!!
not everyone can be rich.. thats life
he didn't ask the universe to favour him but he did
just shut your yahoo boy mouth up
cyber crime is wrong and shouldn't be justified
will you like to work for money only to be scammed by someone who wont even use it for something good ...only to lavish until it finishes
I'm sure you haven't experienced the pains of being scammed of your hard earned money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by whitebeard(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:
see this one..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rita5:
Much respect for Falz. One of the few Nigerian artists with the stones to challenge the status quo. Falz for PRESIDENT!!

Anybody wey talk small, next thing na president.
Na so we mind small reach?
Must everyone be a public servant? Can't we forever have a category of people who watch them and increase the pressure for their accountability without ever running for office?
And what is wrong with him being a local government councillor or community organiser first, like Obama to prove himself and understand the difference between being a critic and being the political office holder on whose desk the buck stops?

2 Likes

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by AmadorSays: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
fantastic challenge, i advice you guys to join the challenges on Vskit, there you get to win amazing gifts when you come out top.
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
preshdoh:

Come again...
don't mind my yeye phone.... I don't even know what I intended to type in the first place. grin

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by martowskin1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:

Lol... I made my own opinion and didn’t ask you to quote me .. I feel phones are so cheap to the point retards like you can afford one and start to display your level of stupidity

Hatred and envy won't kill u people

Don't go and hustle .... Dey there dey envy man when send him pikin abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat / Photos From Anita Okoye's Birthday Dinner / Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.