Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? (3228 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread is a Nigerian staple and plays a very important role on our breakfast table.

What do you love to eat your bread with the most ?
Bread with eggs
Bread and akara
Bread and beans/ewa agoyin
Bread and stew
Bread and groundnuts
If your combination is not on the list, fill us in on other possible ways to enjoy bread cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by catwalq(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread and hot akara.
Bread with coconut
Bread with ice cream
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
catwalq:
Bread and hot akara.
Bread with coconut
Bread with ice cream
grin grin
Bread with ice cream ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Vikkoh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin Bread and my Semen. I balance it with a chilled bottle of Coke from Mama Rukayat's kiosk

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by makeitijn: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread and raw EGG. With draw soup

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by rexchazy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
With beans the surest
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin Bread and my Semen.
I balance it with a chilled bottle of Coke from Mama Rukayat's kiosk
I ri gbuolo onwe gi nwataa lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Ginalex(f): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread and akara kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by uboma(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread with beancake.

Bread with groundnut paste.

Bread with fried eggs.

Bread with pap when I really need to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Bluehill1051: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bread + stew = Domino pizza

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Mariangeles(f): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
makeitijn:
Bread and raw EGG. With draw soup
You're not serious right ? undecided
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by okirewaju(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2019
I think bread and avocado

Bread and Coconut is delish also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by MrBONE2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Minegrin

BREAD AND FRIED EGG
BREAD AND MEAT FLAKE
BREAD AND FISH FLAKE
BREAD AND COW CHEESE
BREAD AND BUTTER PEAR
BREAD AND ROASTED GRASSHOPPER
BREAD AND HONEY
BREAD AND BUSHMEAT PEPPER SOUP
BREAD AND BERBECUE
BREAD AND BONES grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Mariangeles(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrBONE2:
Minegrin

BREAD AND FRIED EGG
BREAD AND MEAT FLAKE
BREAD AND FISH FLAKE
BREAD AND COW CHEESE
BREAD AND BUTTER PEAR
BREAD AND ROASTED GRASSHOPPER
BREAD AND HONEY
BREAD AND BUSHMEAT PEPPER SOUP
BREAD AND BERBECUE
BREAD AND BONES grin
You do eat bread a whole lot I must say ... undecided
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Bread and moimoi grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by ahnie: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
Bread and moimoi grin
Ori'yen wam'be...
Bread and hot moimoi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
ahnie:

Ori'yen wam'be...
Bread and hot moimoi grin
Yes o my sis.
Soft moimoi, just put it in the middle
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by bolseas(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bread and Noodles

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Deasegun19(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
bolseas:
Bread and Noodles
chimo
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by bolseas(f): 5:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Deasegun19:

chimo

Lol.. Try it.. You will get addicted.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by ahnie: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
bolseas:

Lol.. Try it.. You will get addicted.
Isn't the taste tacky?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by bolseas(f): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2019
ahnie:

Isn't the taste tacky?

Lol.. I thought so too, until I tried it and fell in love with the combo.. Dates back to 2004..lol..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by ahnie: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2019
bolseas:

Lol.. I thought so too, until I tried it and fell in love with the combo.. Dates back to 2004..lol..
Enjoy...cheers!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by bolseas(f): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
ahnie:

Enjoy...cheers!

Oshey!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Daviestunech(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
bolseas:
Bread and Noodles

Pple won't believe

I do take bread and noodles too...ND I so much like it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Cousin9999: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2019
With butter
With breakfast dishes

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by talltosyne: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bread and Greek yoghurt....... My latest addiction

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by richmind2019(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bread and beans, the best food combo ever.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by bolseas(f): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Daviestunech:

Pple won't believe

I do take bread and noodles too...ND I so much like it

Honestly. I got hooked from the first time I ate it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by calliope(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolseas:
Bread and Noodles
This!!

Bread and palm oil perfect combo too.. smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by lilvicky68(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bread and peppersoup

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Bread Combination ? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bread and egg, of course.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nestlé Purelife Bottled Water Tasty? / Puffpuff Making Gone Wrong Because Of Instant Yeast / Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.