Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) (60125 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Says who? That is how you guys die from heart problems by bottling up emotions.

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

Putin cried
Wike cried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by WarriAproko: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yansh deceive dis guy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by meobizy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
The immorality squad, una go tire one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Cry baby! He's crying 'cause he was hoping to bleep her. Biggie just remove meat for him mouth. grin
Lmaoooo...
Seems you don't like crybabies!!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
nero2face:
Lol, na just for a while...na Esther go carry her hand find that Pr**k go him house...don't underestimate the power of a good pr**k
That's very likely to happen. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Bunnatex(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

Oga when the aforementioned cried was it for a lady? They all cried for a grievous events and not some effemeral stuffs. How can you justify a man crying for a lady he can still meet in less than a month. A lady that you a competing against. A lady who is yet to fully accept you. Bro that's effeminate from my angle...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StrikeBack(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
See as she look like stacyO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
Seems you don't like crybabies!!! wink
LOL. We are all vulnerable to that. I cry too, you know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by zeedof(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
only fools watch this evil show

The reward for immorality
how you know is evil when you don't watch it.... pretending will not do you good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by hammerFC: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frodd is a strong contender for the money.

He now has both Esther and his fans voting for him.

Esther only rocked him hard becos she knew she might be evicted.

If she was saved the drama would have been the same again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

How many of them wept in public?, would you have your father cry in the market square?
Men cry, like the original poster noted, but they don't show it, they go to their rooms, lock their doors and cry, i've never seen my dad cry but he told me he cried when we lost my granddad.

Women and children on the other hand can cry anywhere, its okay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. We are all vulnerable to that. I cry too, you know. grin

shocked
You cry ke? You look tough naaaaaa!

The frodd guy sheds tears on every little thing, its kinda embarrassing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Holocene(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
I don't give a shittttttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Danybest: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beware of this scammer,he is under security watch now
Acc num: 3122830124
Acc Name: Jared Jacob
Bank name: first bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Mercy2006(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
dingbang:
fine wetin.. She just dey do like old woman
At least,she fine pass Cindy and Diane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by tejiri4(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Una dey vex o, una hate esther

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mercy2006:
At least,she fine pass Cindy and Diane.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
I beg I get good news. Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by derbykol(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Omo i get joy die, dat nagging bitch is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by utenwuson: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

hehehehehehe........ Keep quite, the guy the f up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Truthbites: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
I don see meme o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Hypnotism: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
They are not Nigerians
otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Truthbites: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Danybest:
Beware of this scammer,he is under security watch now
Acc num: 3122830124
Acc Name: Jared Jacob
Bank name: first bank

Wetin he do o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Young man you r making noise, let d bitch go, she is nagatomo she sabi nag
kings59:
Haters of Esther can now rest. They just hate her for nothing, now she has been evicted.

Hope someone won't hate me for no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Biafraodexposed: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
callme9mm:

Scroll down, you will see "reply" then click "choose file".
I've been a Nairalander for years I have been posting pictures since 2015 but now is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Prettychichi21(f): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truthbites:

Wetin he do o

Las Las na tif e tif, e nor kee person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by shogsman(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

So you would cry because of a girl you met about a month ago and you can still meet in a month or two,only a weak man does that and all those people you mentioned did they cry in your presence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by CaptainMitch: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good news, at least Frodd no go dey do like mumu again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by castrokins(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
That's How I Told Someone Last Year About My Grandmother Who Died In 2005 And All Of A Sudden, I Busted Into Very Serious Tears They Were Consoling Me As If She Just Dropped. I Don't Spare A Tear When It Naturally Has To Be Shedded

otipoju:

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting / "Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.