Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) (60124 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by DevilhimseIf: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hi so u don resume u no fit call me?
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Cry baby! He's crying 'cause he was hoping to bleep her. Biggie just remove meat for him mouth. grin

You guys don't even know why Frodd is crying. Ibo Man no dey cry because of woman unless it involves business. Local man is crying because he never expected he'll still be in the house after Elozona used his veto power to nominate Frodd for eviction. He survived that week and still survived this week is only a blessing! Dude is tearing up that God-is-faithful tears grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How was your holiday?
I never Still resume oh
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by komodapson(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
The guy just dey fall my hand. A man can be emotional but you don't show it, that differentiate you from a woman.

But bro...has frodd dey go so...if peradventure he wins...him fit give Esther the whole money ó

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
DateMynd44:
I never Still resume oh
Seems both lecturers and students don't take lectures seriously in you department?
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There was a day one of my roommates felt she should hear from us what we felt about her. One told her she was too playful. She wasn't satisfied and demanded for my opinion, I rephrased it to she doesn't take things seriously. Including her life. cheesy grin This girl was mad at me for a week. On that day, they made it turns and when it got to my turn, they all chorused that I am cold, but a nice person. I had to ask them why they think I am cold, and they said I am not expressive of emotions. How on earth am I supposed to be expressive of emotions when I am not dating any of them? grin

Being soft is not a part of me I like, neither do I like being cold.

You know what I have discovered?
Girls who look or talk tough most times have soft cores. They can even be nasty to people they don't like but once they like you,the soft core comes out and they become devotees to a fault. Some men take this for granted dou and I have seen this many times. They can love to a fault,they are loyal too and I have found they make good mothers,because they are fiercely protective. Only few women or men are truly naturally cold and I avoid those ones like the plague,there is a quality to their eyes that is unnatural,even primal.

I understand the part you said 'its a defense mechanism'. I have seen that many many many times. The girls are always nice inside and they good at making pounded yam/egusi soup too wink
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Cry baby! He's crying 'cause he was hoping to bleep her. Biggie just remove meat for him mouth. grin
ur monika scares me aswear
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Seems both lecturers and students don't take lectures seriously in you department?
says who?
I came for the clearance and left back.
course adviser travelled and he needs to validate some courses and fix timetable before classes start and that'll be midweek of September..
so how far na I miss u o
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by RemiOAjayi: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truthbites:
I don see meme o grin

I will miss the lady, we tried to pull her tru but it seemed our efforts could not put her tru. Stay strong frood ur fans did not like to see u with Esther

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

You know what I have discovered?
Girls who look or talk tough most times have soft cores. They can even be nasty to people they don't like but once they like you,the soft core comes out and they become devotees to a fault. Some men take this for granted dou and I have seen this many times. They can love to a fault,they are loyal too and I have found they make good mothers,because they are fiercely protective. Only few women or men are truly naturally cold and I avoid those ones like the plague,there is a quality to their eyes that is unnatural,even primal.

I understand the part you said 'its a defense mechanism'. I have seen that many many many times. The girls are always nice inside and they good at making pounded yam/egusi soup too wink
Obviously, some thing must make someone to be cold. For me, I realized each time I show I care, it's taken for granted. I am a lover and I know how far I would go to prove that, but once they know you're that kind of a person, it's time to play with you. The lies are endless, the attitude is nothing to write home about and this is supposed to be someone who was at a point confessing undying love. Once I sense all that, I walk away like we never met. For anyone I walk away from, I have a 1000 reasons to do so and not have regrets.

What I am trying to do differently is not to threat others badly 'cause someone hurt me, but that defence mechanism has always been there. I can pose to be difficult on first meetings, but that doesn't mean I don't like the person. If you come Waka commot too, I care less. grin Who you epp?
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Jaysolu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
The guy just dey fall my hand. A man can be emotional but you don't show it, that differentiate you from a woman.
I understand what you mean
but that complex is what makes women live longer than men
believe it or not bottling up emotions kill

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Obviously, some thing must make someone to be cold. For me, I realized each time I show I care, it's taken for granted. I am a lover and I know how far I would go to prove that, but once they know you're that kind of a person, it's time to play with you. The lies are endless, the attitude is nothing to write home about and this is supposed to be someone who was at a point confessing undying love. Once I sense all that, I walk away like we never met. For anyone I walk away from, I have a 1000 reasons to do so and not have regrets.

What I am trying to do differently is not to threat others badly 'cause someone hurt me, but that defence mechanism has always been there. I can pose to be difficult on first meetings, but that doesn't mean I don't like the person. If you come Waka commot too, I care less. grin Who you epp?

I get your point..
If we meet and your face strong and I waka, sharply draw me back and offer pounded yam and egusi soup...
We goan be good. grin

Better be blushing and shining 32 when you see me or you will see my own strong face o... tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
DateMynd44:
says who?
I came for the clearance and left back.
course adviser travelled and he needs to validate some courses and fix timetable before classes start and that'll be midweek of September..
so how far na I miss u o
Indeed, you guys are not serious in your department. Na course advisor dey put a whole department on hold 'cause he had to travel? grin

No one dares that in my department. My time table isn't fixed too, but lectures are on.

You miss me? I no come understand that part. What's there to miss about me? grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

I get your point..
If we meet and your face strong and I waka, sharply draw me back and offer pounded yam and egusi soup...
We goan be good. grin

Better be blushing and shining 32 when you see me or you will see my own strong face o... tongue
Na you go tire! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Indeed, you guys are not serious in your department. Na course advisor dey put a whole department on hold 'cause he had to travel? grin

No one dares that in my department. My time table isn't fixed too, but lectures are on.

You miss me? I no come understand that part. What's there to miss about me? grin

Abeg, let him clarify that last part biko cuz I no even understand!!!! undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

Abeg, let him clarify that last part biko cuz I no even understand!!!! undecided
Before he'll come and disorganize my suitor. Datemynd44, we need clarity here. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Before he'll come and disorganize my suitor. Datemynd44, we need clarity here. grin
Lol...his moniker sef nawa
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Says who? That is how you guys die from heart problems by bottling up emotions.

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

so people who cry don't get heart attack? Forget the scam and stories the western feminists are selling to weaken their men and turn them to pússies. As a man, you shouldn't be an emotional wreck crying over trivial things, you must learn to hold yourself, when shît hit the fan and everyone is rolling in tears you must not join your wife and daughter in sobbing like a little wimp try to think through. Men are becoming more and more pússified each day

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Alex09(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by cooooooks(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Get out!

Don't fall for this stupid statement my brothers and sisters. This mindset kills our people daily.

Bunnatex:

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by CableWire: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Esther that was evicted from the house since last week buh only left the house this evening.

Her Klee rider even passed my convoy this night...
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by ugooo88(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Furish bwoi
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by hinere(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Finally Esther has left the house. Our boy Frodd can now concentrate. Why do I even think she was using his shine and that's what kept her this far. Anyways goodluck to her.

As for Cindy, I know you have potential, your humility will take you far, girl. Producers/Brands are watching you. Keep proving yourself.

As for Tacha, keep being rude and feeling as if the universe revolves round you. Your Pride will take you far.

As for Sir See, you played the game well. You were the nice guy. Everybody loved you. No relationship whatsoever. The sky is your limit.

As for Frood, keep being you bro. Keep being true to your emotions. We live in a society where Masculinity is judged by emotions. Emotions are the drivers of our lives. Keep breaking stereotypes. I see you having a long career in the Movie Industry. Bless you.

As for my Signature below, Kindly Check wink

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by otipoju(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2019
IamCharles123:

They cry for reasonable things, whats this idiot crying for, pussy that he couldn't have.

Why do you assume he is crying for sex. She is his companion and he feels sad at her pain. Simple.

People even cry for joy. Its called being real with yourself. All emotions are valid.
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by otipoju(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
so people who cry don't get heart attack? Forget the scam and stories the western feminists are selling to weaken their men and turn them to pússies. As a man, you shouldn't be an emotional wreck crying over trivial things, you must learn to hold yourself, when shît hit the fan and everyone is rolling in tears you must not join your wife and daughter in sobbing like a little wimp try to think through. Men are becoming more and more pússified each day

Having the precense of mind to respond in times of disaster has nothing to do with crying. You can cry and still be in control. Men who cry are definetely not pussies as they are in sync with their core and xan draw immeasurable strength from being at one with the universe.

Ive seen soldiers cry and if you cant cry then you are weak.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2019
IamCharles123:

This guy na really woman wrapper. Na weak man.
he gave out the relationship control to the girl before it even start, funniest part the girl might curve him at last

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
when u resume we'll talk more on it. for now we still remain alter ego cool
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 1:40am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

Having the precense of mind to respond in times of disaster has nothing to do with crying. You can cry and still be in control. Men who cry are definetely not pussies as they are in sync with their core and xan draw immeasurable strength from being at one with the universe.

Ive seen soldiers cry and if you cant cry then you are weak.
Ogbeni,mechionu there. If you wan be like frodd,go ahead and weep as you like but don't force it on anyone that crying men or crying freeman is the norm. That shiit is for oyinbo men not African. Which tribe are you from sef? Naso your tribal men dey weep over a woman you met in less than 4 months, someone who is not even ur gf yet?

Be careful or I will...

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 1:44am On Sep 02, 2019
otipoju:

Why do you assume he is crying for sex. She is his companion and he feels sad at her pain. Simple.

People even cry for joy. Its called being real with yourself. All emotions are valid.

His companion ke? shocked
This nigga won't kee me. Who dash him the companion? You? undecided

Men don't give in to tears like he has been doing. I just don't know what you saying dou...

Did you really that the ' men who don't cry have heart attack'? shocked

No,its not you,na your alter ego. Can't believe a grown ass man said that

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by haybhi1(m): 1:48am On Sep 02, 2019
kings59:
Haters of Esther can now rest. They just hate her for nothing, now she has been evicted.

Hope someone won't hate me for no reason.

Hello kings, I'm someone, and to be honest, I won't hate you for no reason.��
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by otipoju(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2019
luminouz:

His companion ke? shocked
This nigga won't kee me. Who dash him the companion? You? undecided

Men don't give in to tears like he has been doing. I just don't know what you saying dou...

Did you really that the ' men who don't cry have heart attack'? shocked

No,its not you,na your alter ego. Can't believe a grown ass man said that

To each is own. I will respect more a man that can cry than one cant. Crying has nothing to do with strength of character nor courage. If you have ever been on a real battlefield and lost your dear fellow soldiers...you will cry and cry badly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting / "Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.