Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Biz (193 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Biz by hardeykorlah(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
*ATTENTION PLEASE!!!*

I am pleased to announce a great opportunity to you ��������

Overcome your *financial difficulties* with *A 2-days* FREE TRAINING course on how to import goods from China to Nigeria

FEATURES ;

� IMPORTATION OF GOODS WITH AS LOW AS *5K*

� HOT SELLING PRODUCTS

� HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITHOUT CAPITAL

� HOW TO MAKE 3X PROFIT ON GOODS IMPORTED

...... AND MANY MORE���

DATE : *7 September, 2019*

VENUE : *WhatsApp*

TIME : *8.30PM - 9.30PM*

To participate, kindly click on the link so I can add you up to the WhatsApp group below ���http://.us/w/?c=e475

(1) (Reply)

NSE Closes Last Week Of August Bearish / Sports & Fitness Wears & Gadgets / New Of Way Making Cash & Airtime Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.