Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) (3700 Views)

Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Zenithsblog(f): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2019
UNILAG Mariere Hall students show off their twerking skills at their hall week celebration..

In the video which has sparked outrage on social media, the guys were seen twerking erotically and perfectly than some girls.

What a woman can do, some men can do even better..

Watch The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuHxrk7ITU

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Zenithsblog(f): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2019
More

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Make them better move all those ones go girls' hostel.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by projecttopics2: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2019
LLLLLooooooLLLLLL....Imagine

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by tillaman(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2019
gays!!
Look at that one’s hair tinted green, he for kuku nack the remaining 2 colours so we can know he’s a patriot!!
What kinda student tints his hair green when you are not Zlatan ibile

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by ebuka10box(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria:the only country wey dem go tell us readers are leaders and education is the key !!!buhari is not a reader or literate yet he rules over 200 million people , hushpuppi and the likes of aboki wire don make my b. tech certificate come be like decoration for my room ..... The only country wey we dey pray pass but we do evil more than good.... The only country that puts your life at risk whether you make money or not, you make money boys come kidnap you, you don't make money Amaka go dissapoint you. The only country wey one individual go thief money buy gold and iPhone worth 40million dollars...right now fraudulent activities are on the rise ,85% of the youths are gigolos ...now legit hustlers are seen as the poor ones cause dey don't drive Mercedes or rx350 Lexus . The only country wey Igbo, hausa and Yoruba fight against each other forgetting that we are Nigerians and any crime committed outside the shores of this country taunts our image cause the criminals are gonna be labelled Nigerians not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba . I don't pray for Nigeria to get better anymore cause our minds are corrupt even you reading this can be more corrupt than the government. The New Nigeria starts with you and me , let's make Nigeria a better place , say no to crime and fraud . Everybody no go drive Mercedes or Lexus . I bliv in a new Nigeria .......
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Shorsky1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please help a brother.I need a job anywhere in Benin city
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by ignis: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gays everywhere

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
I don't want to be believe this. It must be from a movie scene shocked
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Zombiekiller010: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
See what Nigerian guys have reduced themselves to embarassed

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by madenigga(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bobrisky influence
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
We stilll dey far....
Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Crazy people grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mad people full this country ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) by samwise180(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
It is the hostel's hall week, moreover it was the Mc that made them do that

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Admission 2007/2008 / Public Administration Vs Political Science / Choices: Between Neymar And Bill Gates - Don't Be Deceived!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.