Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ (70204 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Asetetickxs(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin positive comments no dey commot from this place,na why I like here so.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
try and get money guys you go fùck wetin pass this

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ewo idi ooo pawon
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Zombiekiller010: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yakade:
Down there, she's wider than Stamford bridge �.

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by kereman1: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
All these ones will be ridiculing Christianity, but if they try that with the "you know who" religion all hell will break loose

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Jsst: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
What's happening to this world..

Attention!: Onedigital Academy brings you the most comprehensive and affordable digital marketing training in Lagos.
12 courses, 154 topics, 5 weeks, 80 hours of practicals, 5 global certifications, and 1 year post training support. Register here: https://clc.to/kwMbJA
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Enemy of heaven, friend of hell fire
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Absolute garbage undecided
You just dey jealous her market

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by fergie001: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yakade:
Down there, she's wider than Stamford bridge Campe Nou�.
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abeg...what is the difference between her body and that of a female we all about?.....

Women and scam are 5 & 6.....

Don't fall a victim
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by ud4u: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
She need repentance, how can sane person dress like that. This act is popular with prostitude.

Birds of a feather, make una no chop me raw
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by andrew444(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
crackhouse:
No she can't give her life to Christ now until she escape accident or death then she will come online to disturb people's peace with how God saved her and gave her a second chance. Dem dey hear word?

You your self are you holy?

Assistance Jesus keep on judging as if good people dont die

HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Kakamorufu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
see that g-unit pant she wear
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by victorian(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stillthebest:

Also to grow his IG page and promote his music rapidly.

OK nah cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Junkie1: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
UP COMING OLOSHOS ARE PRAISING HER
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by chudez0147(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
candygist:

Assistant Jesus. She's the one
Very dry
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by blowjob: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
UPON ALL DIS, F.CK DEM NOR SABI. grin grin grin

WERRRRRAY grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Mercy2006(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:
The worst part is that this Afonja prostitute always showing her nude is not fine at all!
Tribalistic fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Awe4luv(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
things am yet to understand:
1. who start this hotness of a thing
2. why would anybody just wanna be hot
3. what's the meaning of the hotness flying here and there all over the social media
4. why do some men find hot things attractive
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by RexTramadol1: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Is this not the same wh.ore who said her price is 2million just for a date? please someone should clerify me, i'm lost.

For that information, trust me

You're already a CLERIC
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Glink2018(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
We have cheap ladies everywhere....
See as the whole world they look wetin she supposed to cover for her husband alone to see...
Anything cover has a value but anything expose does not have good value ....

Olosho no be work... Find something good doing...
Your body go soon tire , what will then be your earning point?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by MasterPapi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Is this not the same wh.ore who said her price is 2million just for a date? please someone should clerify me, i'm lost.

I wonder o
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Originakalokalo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin
I don't have Instagram on my phone anymore so my sanity is still intact
No difference between you and Toyin

Hustlers

One day, you will meet the Almighty.

In his presence is awe, dread, glory and power.

Be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by StrikeBack(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Originakalokalo:

One day, you will meet the Almighty.

In his presence is awe, dread, glory and power.

Be prepared.
Only the dead have seen the End of the War.
Once I'm dead every other thing is inconsequential.
Modified:
Same way you'll meet Almighty Allah!
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by dochenaj: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most of the Instagram commenters on her twerk are females.

Strange things are happening. Signs of the end time.
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by DrMuzungu(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
For fvcks sake, what "twerking" has to do with giving life to Christ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
victorian:
When I looked at olamide's instagram page about the pawon challenge, I realised its a gimmick in having big boiz rolling around olamide's friends and crew from having sexy females to fucvk for a night or weekend. Lol and at a price of course.

I read the comments Below a babe juggling her water melons furiously grin
And one of olamide's friends said, Ola it seems I love this one. Please tag her to my page. Her jugs is somethingelse. I'm not leaving your instagram page throughout the rest of this year,Ekun! This is mad fun! cheesy
Olamide replied: no probs, done deal.

I said no wonder, that's another way of having clients who's ready to pay for sex. Smhhhhhh.

Shake it furiously and a big Boi will slide into your instagram.

Hopefully Toyin will get her 2million naira date from there, if her game is tight in strutting her stuff cheesy

Sighs Olamideeee!!!!!!!
mumu
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Odunolumide(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Originakalokalo:

If you breathe your last today, where would you find yourself?

Jesus gave an assurance to those who believe him....he said..." Those who believe in me will not perish but have eternal life"

Do you have an assurance of eternal rest after death?

If No, Come to Jesus today. Confess your sins to him and accept his sacrifice for you.

im sure u read the headline well before you enter this thread...
A good Christian shouldn't even try open such thread....you need to ask yourself too...Am i qualified to go to heaven?
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
victorian:
When I looked at olamide's instagram page about the pawon challenge, I realised its a gimmick in having big boiz rolling around olamide's friends and crew from having sexy females to fucvk for a night or weekend. Lol and at a price of course.

I read the comments Below a babe juggling her water melons furiously grin
And one of olamide's friends said, Ola it seems I love this one. Please tag her to my page. Her jugs is somethingelse. I'm not leaving your instagram page throughout the rest of this year,Ekun! This is mad fun! cheesy
Olamide replied: no probs, done deal.

I said no wonder, that's another way of having clients who's ready to pay for sex. Smhhhhhh.

Shake it furiously and a big Boi will slide into your instagram.

Hopefully Toyin will get her 2million naira date from there, if her game is tight in strutting her stuff cheesy

Sighs Olamideeee!!!!!!!
Dts why the stupid girls keep sending videos na. Because so many celebrities (potential customers) have bn posting comments under the videos. Even wizkid commented wt glee under one of the videos. And olamide is friends wt many politicians, so they must be viewing his page too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.