Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. (1389 Views)

Newspaper Headlines, Wednesday June 17, 2015 / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note On Wednesday / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
I have some confidential financial liberation opportunity opened to all of you who are interested.
You earn ₦10, 000 every Wednesday every week for five weeks with just an investment of ₦30, 000.
Solid, guaranteed and reliable.
visit www.lotsizekoncept.com.

Referral Program included with moderate quick payments.
Re: Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
wink
Re: Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by Emade(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
lf u want to help give d real thing
Re: Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by ayaba(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Looks like a scam to me!

Reasons:

1. the site was Created by LOTSIZE
2. Started operation October 2010
3. Thier Protegee 4XP.com has many conplaints
4. The Poser MAKEITSOON registered to Nairaland October 17

If not PROVE IT!
Re: Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 30, 2010
@ayaba

Scam? That is really way off.

There is nothing to prove though.

We recommend FXOpen now and not 4xp.

We are searching for Partners nationwide.
Send a mail to partners@lotsizekoncept.com
to become our partner and earn great income.
Re: Earning ₦10k Every Wednesday. by saintdipo1: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
I wish to invest with lotsize but there is no prove of their Fx management, i ringed most of their numbers on the website, no sign of communication, i emailed them , there is no response, i can not invest hard earned income without knowing if i am at the right source.

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village / Whats'up About This "Live In France" Sloqan? / Oh My Gosh! Is Chinajoy Becoming A Distraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.