Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

On Road To Awoye (letter To Bolanle) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On Road To Awoye (letter To Bolanle) (280 Views)

A Road To Nowhere (all episodes) / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Road To Awoye (letter To Bolanle) by Nemi64(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2019
This, am writing to you my dearest love, Omobolanle! You’ve been the illuminating inspirited ignite that keeps me going, even when life trend blow against my boat, I hath sail, just for you my dear, I should be begging for you to wait for me, believe me, after reading these, waiting will be the last thing on your mind! You can judge me if you want, but i had urge you to read my story.
What defines us? What gives life a finishing blow? Why? When? Who? By whom? To whom? Must we? These are questions that ruminate and most time complicates it all when man sits to analyse her journey. To every personality and organization comes different label.
Well, like my Prof. will say, “love defines human”, I guess every man has right to her own opinion. It is decision, yes! I am my decision, did I say that! This ride am to pilot might not be funny, but I promise you it will worth your time!!!!
After saying our see you later, you remember, that our special moment that brings the magical imagination to reality, It’s rains like Noah had completed building the second ark and she really did a good job by giving me the wettest bath I’ve had in a long time, I opened the door and crash on, to take a nap, one un-denying feature about IRETI town is the beautiful birth it gives one

.......................................................................................will be dropping it twice a week

(1) (Reply)

Old Habits Die Hard / Godman Dictionary / Books Are Treasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.