Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (41652 Views)

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by AceVentura: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Looking at the boy’s state, I doubt if he’ll survive. To think that this was done to him by his father is also a sad case.

All because of N500.00

Poverty is indeed a disease.

I wish the kid all the best & pray that he comes out of this alive & well.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Wettoid123: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin dey happen for this country self?
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria condition is a disgrace to man kind.... tufiakwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Adakintroy2: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
To be honest the suffering Don make people craze. America get church,, psychiatrist on top stable economy weh DE help them absorbed some of life heat.

Here na only God we get. We DE try no be rake.

God heal that boy and the heart of the father too.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Fidelismaria: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nonsense
.the Mumu boy no fit run..

Person dey pour fuel for your body you no fit kick him balls make hin free you

Anuofia
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Convert that amount to $ and then you’ll see just how stupid that man really is! angry angry angry

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Howellz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
UNAM IKOT
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Godsage(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
crackhouse:
Because of 500naira u want kill your son?
He go con use 100k + treat am
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmmm, the man does not deserve to be a father.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by stieyven(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingdollar28:
Set him ablaze too....

Period
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by olajigaolamide: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you decide to set your son ablaze because he stole your 500 then why is it that you haven't set any of those corrupt politicians who stole the money that is met for everybody ablaze. Oloriburu Original.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Risingblue008(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Barbaric act
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
The has failed in his duty as a father.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
A black man set his son ablaze for stealing $1.50 from his landlord. This is the height of it all. No wonder satan is black lol.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by LINTUNE(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Na so all these our papa them dey behave like holier than thou

You go surprise ehnnn when he dey small na so he dey thief anyhow o

Na so my daddy dey form holier than thou not until i taste weed for the very first time and the thing nor do me anything instead the weed make me hungry

And the law of weed says if you taste am the first time and the weed nor shake you but make you hungry then know say your biological father don first smoke am before
lol cheesy.. U don mad, i swear
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by ickonet: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
poverty is bad
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by skukimania(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
If the man I alright upstairs; then, all i have to say is "poverty is a bastard"!
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sewed4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mumu annoyance.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sewed4u(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mumu annoyance.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Poor boy!
God of mercy.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sukar886: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
the man is a big fool
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Hollyharjii: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Either the papa or the landlord will use the same amount to treat the guy
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Emokharejames44: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
This acts is improper. Not the solution to what the boy did. We should learn how to solve issues like this in a polite way. Now, the cost of treating this boy now is more than #500. Does this make sense? He would've been given the punishment that fit what he did not this. This offence doesn't deserved this attempt to murder. I pray for his quick recovery in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by donkci: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2019
supremenews:
A young boy identified as Abasiofon Idorenyin is fighting for life in a hospital after his father poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

It was gathered that the incident occurred at Afia Nsit in Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom State on Thursday, August 29, after Mr. Idorenyin accused him of stealing N500 from their landlord.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/man-sets-his-son-ablaze-in-akwa-ibom.html

People are Wicked,Ur own son! Haba

Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by iamuye(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2019
And the law of weed says if you taste am the first time and the weed nor shake you but make you hungry then know say your biological father don first smoke am before[/quote]

Bros, how true is this law? ?
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by rodshafas87(m): 5:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Not a gud 1 at all....
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Wemman: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2019
People are wicked to this extend, Father to Son!
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Wemman: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2019
People are wicked to this extend, Father to Son![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by AnointedFingers(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2019
To think some people are fellow human beings is unthinkable. I tried to give the man the best rational reason for doing this, but I could find none. I only came with the conclusion that "There is 'nothing' the small boy could have done that would have made him to deserve this".

But to think that this is only one of those atrocities being committed by some devil incarnates dressed in human clothing gives me an early morning headache.
Re: Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Toseenlove: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2019
I'm already making great efforts and plans to leave this shithole. Almighty God pls grant me my heart wishes and desires Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.