Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo (46202 Views)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Rubicon67(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zi:
White face brown neck - the power of Dulux cool

Beauty is skin deep and is in the eye of the beholder...depending on who is looking and how effective their eyes are.

See good in people.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Rubicon67(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Switruth:
. My brother which one is averagely over rated. grin grin grin. Na umukoro community grammar school you go?

...you are savage. I am numb with laughter ��

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by crackhouse(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Motivational speakers everywhere. Including those that sell pussies to make in life will still want to motivate you. Invictus obi
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by seanjy4konji: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
she deh tell us say she collect one before she go d show...

na why most of them walk like say something deh do dem for shows andd party..

dem must collect before dem leave house.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by NigerianMan: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
I flew with him recently.. AIRPEACE!!!
hisexcellency34:
i thought they said the ma has retired as a pilot. So who dash am uniform?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
tongue

My own be say, May de gi me their dotta May I chop!!!

Man up, step up, and earn the cookie jar... undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Switruth: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rubicon67:

...you are savage. I am numb with laughter ��
. I just tire oh.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Jaqenhghar: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Probably said that shít after fùcking one hot air hostess

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by wink2015(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
crimmish:
Actress Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde and her husband who is a captain, Matthew Ekeinde dazzle in this new adorable photo. They pose together all looking like a perfect couple gushing over each other.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/omotola-jolade-and-husband-in-loved-up-photo.html

See photo:

The husband is putting on his pilot regalia !
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by deltateam: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seriously who wouldn't fall in love with Omo sexy over and over again.

Shes always looking sweet and sweeter as the years go by.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by tolajay: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Check every space of human endeavor and you’d realize it’s not “the best” that make it and eventually paraded as the best, but those who stood to the occasion and did things people can relate with and remember.

Or do you think it’s the most beautiful girl that actually won “the most beautiful girl” pageant contest? Nah! Na just one of the girls wey buy form and apply for the content dey win.

So, rise to the occasion of life so you can be the tagged the best.

Davash222:
Nice one but the truth remains Omotola is averagely over rated.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by obentenyson(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
wise woman.. unlike the rest of the useless nollywood actress busy unfollowing their husbands on social Media
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tina26:
This man nacks anything. Yet the marriage still dey strong lol

You have proofs to this ?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by ScotMisile: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bedroom musings have become news in Nigeria.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by lagdmark(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Smartini:
Is this man the only pilot in Nigeria? Everywhere he's going, na to dey wear uniform up and down angry angry angry
I tire for him o
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by chidiogo123(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lovely couple.

Check my signature for your USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by wowcatty: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
And the sparks still on after 4 grown kids and career that buried others and rendered them old mama with bastardd child on screen. Some couldn't even get men to marry them for 24 hours yet you are pushing 24 yrs of marriage. You are an all-round success, you are the best!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Sniper101(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Question: Do couples who have been married for 5yrs and above still engage themselves in MouthAction? Especially cunnilingus

Reasonable answers, please!
No derisive words.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Seunojoidajo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
cute couple
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by haywhy80: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tina26:
This man nacks anything. Yet the marriage still dey strong lol

Haaa Aunty Tina from C****an thread. I'll report you to the elders at home. grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Flypep: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2019
They lie to much.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2019
haywhy80:

Haaa Aunty Tina from C****an thread. I'll report you to the elders at home. grin grin grin grin
am very sorry sir
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2019
onenew:
Is this the man who goes to market for her?
No... He is d man who goes to d toilet with her.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol at the stretch mark on her upper arm. Yoruba woman. I read somewhere that couples who lack love in their relationships and marriages post loved up pictures repeatedly on social media. With the stories I hear about this woman I’ll believe the assumption.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by meobizy(f): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Kemkemgirl:
Watch Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson? Click to watch as she discuss All African Games and Reactions to weekend games ..
You look like a man.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by meobizy(f): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Sniper101:
Question: Do couples who have been married for 5yrs and above still engage themselves in MouthAction? Especially cunnilingus

Reasonable answers, please!
No derisive words.
In marriage things like that dwindle. The needy partner has to ask the other first because without communication nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo by opebiboy: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Ashawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars / 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / Ugochi Ihezue, MBGN 2017 Winner Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.