Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Domesticated Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Domesticated Are You? (1562 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Domesticated Are You? by cushman(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2006
I am not domesticated in any way. If you put me in a kitchen, i will be lost. I don't think i can boil more than water. Any other thing will not come out right.

What about you?
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by mmomi(f): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2006
It's easy you can use mouth remote to add everything inside the pot.
Just say salt enter, oya! water, oil, pepper soup done. the food will just be ready. just kidding
Am not surprise you are a man but there are some ladies out there that can't cook. too bad.
let me give you tips.
gather all the things required, put everything at once, cook on fire, if it is done(taste) add vegetable and quench the fire.
Remember vegetable is always the last to add.
use the common sense to cook the hard ones( like meat) first with the ingredients before adding vegetable.
I like cooking, can you employ me rolleyes rolleyes

gossip!! i heard the president's son divorced the wife because of this.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by dejiolowe: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2006
i wash plates and cool. i do the hooving. tidy room. wash bathroom and of recent change diapers. if u ask me to cook, u will die of stomach pains! i don try...
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by snazzydawn(f): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2006
well,I am very domesticated.....I started cooking at a tender age and I can take goooood care of a home......I also do men's jobs like wash the car,change the oil,fix the light bulb......how did I learn all this?I grew up among four boyzzzz,and the domestic part?mum is a calabar woman and those women teach their daughters how to manage a home from the cradle.......
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by ldollier(f): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2006
how domesticated am i?

well lets just say am a clean freak, as in i clean my house like 5 times a day. from the room to the toilet to the trash can srry, but am allergic to dirt . love to cook, sometimes i mow the lawn, wash cars, screw things in e.t.c
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by dejiolowe: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2006
screw thing?
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by cushman(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2006
Screw things? shocked
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by ldollier(f): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2006
dejiolowe:

screw thing?

cushman:

Screw things? shocked

lol yall get your mind out the gutter. screw things in as in working with a nail and hammer
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by loriann(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2006
am very very domestic can do alot of things but i really prefer cleanin to cooking it really pisses mi of but i can do that also. undecided
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by whiteshark(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2006
I am a regular guy true and true but I can also do everything a woman can do in terms of cooking and cleaning and taking care of thing but I also like for these things to be done for me when I have the oppurtunity and time. My ex grilfried is lazy so I get to do most of the chores myself,
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by papermoon(f): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2006
hmm, well the only domestic thing about me is that i love to cook, but cleaning, NEVER, i pay someone to do my cleaning and ironing, i HATE ironing, with a passion.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Sayoh: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2006
Wel, am not domesticated as per the perfect wife, but i try, i cook wen no one else is there to do it, i clean my room coz my body reacts wen its dirty, n when am in hostel anyone that thinks crashin in ma room is an opportunity for free food goes hungry.Pretty domesticated abi?
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Free(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2006
I do everythang cook , clean, laundry, wash dishes ,
i grew up with 2 lazy brothas so i had to do everythang,
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Ahmadi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2006
Well I can cook pancakes, eggs and chips wink wink
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Free(f): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2006
awwwwww, das sad wink
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by babwilms(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2006
I love cooking, name any yoruba dishes i will cook it for you. Delicious. I love taking care of kids e.g change their dippers, make food for them. I like cleaning up too, but that is when i'm in the mood.

However i hate touching anything to do with electronics.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by cushman(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2006
babwilms, if what you've written is true. Then you are the most domesticated member of Nairaland grin
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by otokx(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2006
i can take very good care of myself.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by kimba(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2006
if domesticated is equal to "kitchen-enabled"
my future wife cannot beat me in the Kitchen,

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by dominobaby(f): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2006
How? Well, i cook, do a lot of cleaning, washing toilets n baths, jst anything. All these i do cos most tyms, am da only female in d house.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by IAH(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2006
babwilms:

I love cooking, name any yoruba dishes i will cook it for you. Delicious. I love taking care of kids e.g change their dippers, make food for them. I like cleaning up too, but that is when i'm in the mood.

However i hate touching anything to do with electronics.

Really? Babwilms, I think we should get married right away! kiss kiss cheesy
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Shentz(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2006
People say im gon be a good housewife -- i can cook, clean, laundry -- I hate dirtyness
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
lol this topic is like 6 years old grin

But anyway,
I do it all.

Cook, clean, wash...yes with my hands..no machines necessary though I will use
if the load is too much... and so on. Every saturday I make sure this is done in my home.
Clothes, bathroom, living room, kitchen etc. SPOTLESS.
I don't think anyone should want to live a lazy lifestyle and in filthiness.

OAN: I'd hate to validate the mentality of some of these male chauvinists but I
think a woman should know how to do all of the above.
Re: How Domesticated Are You? by Lasinoh: 4:04am On Dec 02, 2012
Too domesticated. . . THANKS TO MY GRANDMOTHER(my dad's mom) from Abeokuta who made us scrub walls as children intead of re-painting them! I even learned how to pound yam and use a grinding-stone as. . . A DIRTY HOUSE IS A TABOO IN MY LIFE a teenager! How to make soft amala and hard amala? As for cooking. . . MY BOYFRIENDS TAUGHT ME HOW TO COOK LIKE NO WOMAN ON EARTH COULD!
I NEVER dated a man past a one-night-stand who could not cook! Period! My husband is a lousy house-cleaner/keeper. . . always in a hurry. . . BUT HE IS A FANTASTIC COOK!kiss

(1) (Reply)

25,000 Nigerians Live Illegally In Italy / The "Longer" You Look At This Picture, The "More" You See. / Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.