Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo (57941 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by follock007(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
185 bitcoin traced to her.

Efcc and over hyping

I don't think it's an hype. She is not only eating with her two hands, she is borrowing more hands to eat which kills the hand owners...
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Princeofasia: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
these idiots don carry bitcoin join? thunder fire una
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Torg77: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish...

We have politicians here looting money with bullion vans and what not...

Efcc will turn a blind eye...

Forget blind eye.efcc do not have an eye when it comes to politicians who have ruined and are still ruining the country..we are always in the dark like blind men in this country due to no electricity, government schools look like poultry farms and the roads look like death traps.efcc have no sense..they should pursue those who are ruining the country for their born kids,unborn kids and future generations

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by seanjy4konji: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
they are mad...185 bit coin...lol
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc and over hyping
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by engrchykae(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
its shameful to carry the green passports.
just imagine our country.
the fbi gave a list of our citizens who committed financial offence against America and effcc ran off like a bingo and started roaring and biting.
the only time our government is efficient is when she is serving foreign interests.
nobody arrests sponsors of boko haram and herdsmen.
they will rather tag them UNKNOWN GUNMEN.
but when foreign interests are involved,unknowns be become knowns.
the giant slave of Africa.
America and Britain have been commiting financial and environmental crimes against us but we are not ordering arrest of operators of Morgan Chase bank who accept ridiculous amount of money from Nigeria politicians.
both buhari and atiku are slaves of the west.
atiku went to U.S while Buhari went to London to beg their masters to make them the chief house niggers aka president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Buhari should prioritise fixing the economy and jailing fraudulent politicians.

This operation whack-a-mole by the EFCC yields only one set of winners: Magu's operatives (and Magu himself most likely). Abi where do the seized assets go?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by bewla(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish...

Plus deaf ear
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Princeofasia: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
na when venza and camry become exotic?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Huw(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc and over hyping

Efcc don come again
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish...

lol.. Credible intelligence
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by airminem(f): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Clowns of efcc. Bunch of assshole

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by juman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Politicians are the problem not yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
bjstardom:
Those doubting whether Bitcoin can be traced or not are only ignorant especially if it involves a global investigation. Most Bitcoin wallet companies/platforms requires some KYC which involves providing some personal info before you can transact in large amounts. Also, your IP may be logged which can thereby expose you. Anything online is not totally secure, if you know you know.

Check these links...
https://www.quora.com/Is-Bitcoin-traceable-Is-it-possible-to-identify-which-exchange-am-I-using

https://www.coindesk.com/catch-bitcoin-ransomer-inside-fbis-cyber-investigation-process

https://bitcoinist.com/yes-your-bitcoin-transactions-can-be-tracked-and-here-are-the-companies-that-are-doing-it/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/why-criminals-cant-hide-behind-bitcoin

Firstly Most Bitcoin wallets do not require KYC to store bitcoins. Then only Idiots send illicit funds without mixing it ( sending it to a couple of wallets). Then again there are so many decentralized exchanges today that don't require KYC at all to buy or sell BTC, So to make it extremely difficult BTC can be sent to these exchanges and tumbled to Monero then back to BTC and that it the end. Finally what makes you think there are no peer to peer BTC transactions without involving any company to cash out funds? I belong to a small WhatsApp group of Naija exchangers and I can tell you that 30million or more worth of btc is sold and bought on this group daily. Where the BTC is gotten from or going to is not my business, I just buy or sell when I want to! BTC is not traceable! Let FBI find Binance $40 million hacked funds first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
engrchykae:
its shameful to carry the green passports.
just imagine our country.
the fbi gave a list of our citizens who committed financial offence against America and effcc ran off like a bingo and started roaring and biting.
the only time our government is efficient is when she is serving foreign interests.
nobody arrests sponsors of boko haram and herdsmen.
they will rather tag them UNKNOWN GUNMEN.
but when foreign interests are involved,unknowns be become knowns.
the giant slave of Africa.
America and Britain have been commiting financial and environmental crimes against us but we are not ordering arrest of operators of Morgan Chase bank who accept ridiculous amount of money from Nigeria politicians.
both buhari and atiku are slaves of the west.
atiku went to U.S while Buhari went to London to beg their masters to make them the chief house niggers aka president of Nigeria.

Loud it.

Nobody says fraud is good but USA turns a blind eye so long as stolen funds are moving in the right direction i.e. from the Nigerian economy to theirs. Reverse the movement and they start talking nonsense, FBI starts to vibrate. Evil people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Drekaz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc and over hyping

FBI caught there own fraudsters and released their names, ordinary EFCC for inside Benin here catch one person dey withhold name come here dey make noise.
No name, no picture, nothing! Showing me pictures of Camry muscle as exotic cars recovered.
No be only 185 bitcoin, na 200billion Burna boy notes. Rubbish.
Na for people wey go believe them sha.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by foreshore(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
RockHard:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-efcc-nabs-female-suspect-on-fbi-list-in-edo/

When will they start arresting Yahoo Yahoo politicians like Amaechi, Akpabio, Tinubu, Gandollar and co?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Let's celebrate when a big fish is caught ....

Till then.. Efcc are just playing to the gallery and chasing shadows

Let them keep playing to the gallery and arrest as many fraudsters they can lay their hands on.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by ipain: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish...

it's all lies and cook up to make look like they are working. What is "name withheld"?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by baratech: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
185 bitcoin

Jesu!
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Holyman3(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Very soon, all bitcoin traders would be termed Internet fraudsters by the Magu led illiterate morons

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by baratech: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
ipain:
it's all lies and cook up to make look like they are working. What is "name withheld"?

Are you minding them...

Na FBI do all the work

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by bizhop01: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
So is car that EFCC arrest in Edo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
I hail for EFCC for this ooo! EFCC can lie for Africa oooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by VICTOR4LYF(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Drekaz:

FBI caught there own fraudsters and released their names, ordinary EFCC for inside Benin here catch one person dey withhold name come here dey make noise.
No name, no picture, nothing! Showing me pictures of Camry muscle as exotic cars recovered.
No be only 185 bitcoin, na 200billion Burna boy notes. Rubbish.
Na for people wey go believe them sha.
This news is 100 percent fake
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Eportal123: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
The thing tire me oh.

Chrisus:
How did they track the bitcoins?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by yomalex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
grossintel:
Yes, use Tor don't ask me how undecided
i know it exists, just the way they bandied it
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by tsavkeghps(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kai
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
yomalex:
i know it exists, just the way they bandied it
lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by jom28gy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
RockHard:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-efcc-nabs-female-suspect-on-fbi-list-in-edo/

please, where is this efcc office in Benin city, want to lodged a complaint
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by panpan(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish...

EFCC serves United States interests.

If some politicians loot money with bullion vans, this would not adversely affect the United States, so EFCC has no interest there.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
The major thieves are in ASo Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.