Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (65875 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Explorers take note, your heading is wrong "40 Doctors in US..." is the correct statement because some Doctors among them might not be US citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by devlishGINGER(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pearl05:

Hmmmm. Amazing!
is this who I think it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by superior1: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Modernist:
Why can't that intelligent designer not have put the cyst There in the place

A car showing sign of fault is an argument against the existence of the car maker’s intelligence and existence.

You try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Tecno66: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Jesus..... Crowd control
How did that size of tumour make its way out of the womb through that narrow path?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by APOPTOSIS: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
That's how d doctors here too suffer to treat similar illnesses, under worse conditions.Operating in a theatre for hours and sweating on top of it cos AC isn't functional,poor lighting, sometimes NEPA goes off and you continue with phone torchlight.
But what do they get in return, abuses from d masses who should stand up for them.
That's why I always encourage MEDICAL DOCTORS in Nigeria to relocate.
NIGERIA deserves NATIVE DOCTORS...

In Fact, the Medical Doctors in Nigeria are ENDANGERED SPECIE since they compete with Native Doctors, Prophets, Motivational Speakers, Spiritualists, Pastors and Agbo Sellers for service delivery..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by iHart(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Licensed Doctors there are not up to 6, the rest are students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
/
40 doctors is an overkill. It is like running a Code blue. 20 personnel in the room with only about 5 really doing something. The rest are people in the way. From the pictures, it is evident that most of the people in the OR were just hanging out. I suspect most of them are interns and residents who were there for just observation.

/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Respect to all medical personnel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Modernist: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
superior1:

A car showing sign of fault is an argument against the existence of the car maker’s intelligence and existence.

You try
A car develops fault after use, and if a new car develops a fault YES it's a question in the intelligence of the car maker, Back to the child she's new born child not exposed to all the harmful substances that could possibly cause the cyst So why did your "intelligent Designer" put a cyst There in the first instance knowing fully well that is detrimental to the health of the Child.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If na naija...............

If na many other countries in the world, the child will not survive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by lexxynet2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
May God help us here in Nigeria to care more about human life.I love all the Doctors, may God protect the baby and Family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mekenz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
science and their wonder's, proudly a science student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Explorers take note, your heading is wrong "40 Doctors in US..." is the correct statement because some Doctors among them might not be US citizens

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
That's how d doctors here too suffer to treat similar illnesses, under worse conditions.Operating in a theatre for hours and sweating on top of it cos AC isn't functional,poor lighting, sometimes NEPA goes off and you continue with phone torchlight.
But what do they get in return, abuses from d masses who should stand up for them.

Check yourself too, you're a Doctor and you're writing this way? my fellow country people we are in trouble, see the way a whole Doctor is writing English in a public forum, he even mentioned NEPA? what is that? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by AnanseK(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
This huge crowd all on that small baby And each of these doctors is wielding a knife and desperate to get his share of the cut?

Americans and their melodrama!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by AnanseK(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
In Nigeria we only see these large number of professionals when a corrupt politician hires 50 lawyers to support him in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by deavicky(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
iamawara:
I know what 99% of u are about to type.

If na Nigeria e go die

If na Nigeria na so Dem go leave am die

This Government is useless
we no get time here oh. We even too plenty so government want make people die finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by relobaba7: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Explorers:
A baby born with a football-sized cyst on her neck is finally going home after a team of 40 doctors removed the growth from her neck in a gruelling operation.

Parents feared the worst when little Bella-Rose Burress was delivered with a growth that was twice the size of her own head.

But the one-week-old child has made a full recovery after the meticulous operation in Chicago, Illinois, was successful on August 27.

Doctors diagnosed Bella-Rose with cystic hygroma - a collection of fluid-filled sacs - at Ms Pilarski's 20-week scan.

At that time the growth measured 6cm but more than doubled to 13cm by the time she was born.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7418511/Baby-girl-born-football-sized-cyst-face-Chicago.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cosmatikka:

That's it bro. I dread opening any thread bashing Drs here on NL cos it makes me feel worthless. But thank God for PLAB, UK citizens have made me know my worth

If it wasn't for the cheap medical school you attended, will you pass PLAB? I've never met a Nigerian Doctor who thinks he's worthless rather I'm always meeting the proud ones who feel they are better than others, it's good to meet a humble one for once, but you're not worthless just do your job with a humble spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by relobaba7: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wonderful God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by lilcutie8916(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
God wanted to reveal his glory through the baby
That a very huge load of horse sh**t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Tofchen(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
God wanted to reveal his glory through the baby

Where is God among the doctors. Stop all this "religionism", this God thing has been taken too far abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by devlishGINGER(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
SoNature:

One of our biggest problems in this country is religion.

You just read "a team of 40 doctors" NOT "pastors."

God gave us brains for a reason - use yours well!
check my moniker again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by dokyOloye: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Check yourself too, you're a Doctor and you're writing this way? my fellow country people we are in trouble, see the way a whole Doctor is writing English in a public forum, he even mentioned NEPA? what is that? grin grin

You are a very stupid little girl.
Your type is d reason ppl write off Nigerian girls as empty headed.
A serious topic like this all you could think is my diction(if you even know what that means)
Didn't they teach you every new sentence is
started with a capital letter,ewu?The "Doctor" you keep starting in capital letters,aren't using it as an adjective?
Why should I bother about that in an anonymous forum like nairaland?
I bet you there's nobody in the whole of your village that can write or speak better English than me.
About d NEPA talk,what should I have written?
I am not as foolish as you to start a long talk about about power going off from the public supply bla bla or start writing about this and that electricity distribution company when I can use 4 alphabets to convey my thoughts?
Ewu.

×Just went through you profile and I'm regretting replying an airhead like you.
Your type can't even pass biology101 without sleeping with lecturers.
Idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by devlishGINGER(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tofchen:

Where is God among the doctors. Stop all this "religionism", this God thing has been taken too far abeg.
God is watching you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by trumpcoat(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
I tell you
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Cosmatikka: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If it wasn't for the cheap medical school you attended, will you pass PLAB? I've never met a Nigerian Doctor who thinks he's worthless rather I'm always meeting the proud ones who feel they are better than others, it's good to meet a humble one for once, but you're not worthless just do your job with a humble spirit

U re a big fool. Did ur father train me in d cheap medical school? How many of ur family members with low intelligent quotient can pass thru the cheap Nigerian medical skl? Idiat

4 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by toprealman: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If na naija...............
Light go first de sha
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Switruth: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
IYANGBALI:
See as America just dey hungry me
. You can visit the states. One day you’ll be there. If na here them go say the pikin na witch
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Emotionss: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Cosmatikka:

That's it bro. I dread opening any thread bashing Drs here on NL cos it makes me feel worthless. But thank God for PLAB, UK citizens have made me know my worth

Nigerians don't value their own they rather look for ways to pull you down to their level.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cosmatikka:

See Doctor?! grin haha , it's your type that kill patients any how then blame government for your inadequacies, is it government that prescribes killer drugs for patients? or rather you fake Doctors? I'm sure you bribed your way through school grin because you lack wisdom and understanding much less knowledge grin the way I detest you so called Doctors, words can't explain, Take care grin

4 Likes

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Cosmatikka: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

See Doctor?! grin haha , it's your type that kill patients any how then blame government for your inadequacies, is it government that prescribes killer drugs for patients? or rather you fake Doctors? I'm sure you bribed your way through school grin because you lack wisdom and understanding much less knowledge grin the way I detest you so called Doctors, words can't explain, Take care grin
See aunty

See auty wey mumu. U detest them cost many don use and dump u. U think I won't reply u in ur words because I'm no human. Go fvck yaselv

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / Morning Erection Is Now scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.