Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (65907 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

GTFOH

Don't you know the Bible and all other religious text are works of fiction?

TELL ME MORE!
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

LMAO grin Those incidents weren't created by YAH. White Jesus did that. grin

SO YOU ALIGN WITH GOD BUT NOT WITH HIS ONLY SON JESUS?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YOU ALIGN WITH GOD BUT NOT WITH HIS ONLY SON JESUS?

White Jesus is a false deity created by the Europeans. It has nothing to do with the most high, YAH. undecided

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

White Jesus is a false deity created by the Europeans. It has nothing to do with the most high, YAH. undecided

THE MOST HIGH. YAH. GOOD.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS MOST HIGH?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Blissbath(f): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Bitter truth
dokyOloye:
That's how d doctors here also suffer to treat similar illnesses, under worse conditions.Operating in a theatre for hours and sweating on top of it cos AC isn't functional,poor lighting, sometimes NEPA goes off and you continue with phone torchlight.
But what do they get in return, abuses from d masses who should stand up for them.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST HIGH. YAH. GOOD.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THIS MOST HIGH?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Unie30: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
God bless the US.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

TELL ME MORE!

Where do I start?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by devlishGINGER(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
TechCapon:
true but my friend Hahn will not agree grin
then Hahn is 100% intellectual unlike people who would agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by devlishGINGER(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

So are you telling me that God wanted this baby to suffer just so he could feed his ego and show the world how great he is by working through 40 doctors? That doesn't sound like the God I praise.
so who put the tumor there... If you believe in God?
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.
wow but why didn't designer remove the tumor himself? Oh I forgot he put it there himself in the first place... After all he is the creator.

1 Like

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by khia: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
devlishGINGER:
so who put the tumor there... If you believe in God?
I'm pretty sure that woman was taking some kind of drug, illegal or legal that caused this abomination. YAH gave us free thought to make our own decisions.
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by tck2000(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
wow
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by enomakos(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
All I see is overcrowding. shocked
each doctors have their functions
Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by drucci: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
If na naija...............

These were done in Naija.
That we choose to be mute about serial great accomplishments should not romance the opinion that the Nigerian Doctor is Incompetent.

Re: 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) by einsteine(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
superior1:
40 smart brains for just ordinary tumor and some idiots will still question the existence of an intelligent designer of the World.

An intelligent designer would not create tumors, cysts and cancers.

It is idiots who use the work of man as evidence that something created man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) / Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.