Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Road Safety Speed Limiter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Safety Speed Limiter (860 Views)

Road Safety: Exploring Advanced Braking Systems And Technologies In Modern Cars / Road Safety Officers And Speed Limiter / Speed Limiter Device On Commercial Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Speed Limiter by Uniquewise: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
I got harassed by road safety Marshalls couple of days ago for driving my van without the speed limiter device. Shortly after, they tried to cajole me to patronise their agents to install the limiter for me, but already, I was pissed and couldn't trust that they would do the right thing without something in it for them.

So, I would like to know where one can get an approved FRSC Speed Limiter agents to install the device into my car. Better still the most current Approved Vendors nationwide to help others too.
Re: Road Safety Speed Limiter by Nukilia: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria matter don taya pesin undecided
Re: Road Safety Speed Limiter by nurey(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uniquewise:
I got harassed by road safety Marshalls couple of days ago for driving my van without the speed limiter device. Shortly after, they tried to cajole me to patronise their agents to install the limiter for me, but already, I was pissed and couldn't trust that they would do the right thing without something in it for them.

So, I would like to know where one can get an approved FRSC Speed Limiter agents to install the device into my car. Better still the most current Approved Vendors nationwide to help others too.

https://speedlimiter.frsc.gov.ng/Accredited-Vendors
Re: Road Safety Speed Limiter by Uniquewise: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Space Wagon 1998 / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Do You Have Scrap/Condemned Tyres For Sale ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.