Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Where Are All The Good Men?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are All The Good Men?? (2463 Views)

Where Are The Good Good Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yes I mean the Good Guys raised by Mothers in the 1980s......

Does it mean they are all taken??

Those guys with good home upbringing, nutured to be responsible adults/fathers in the society, where are they?

Who else is on this table with me?

3 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kingkoboko: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2019
I'll assume u're female. *winks*

I'll also assume u're lookin 4 RESPONSIBLE single men of 30yrs & above.

Based on d assumptions above, such men are around u. But unfortunately they're still strugglin 2make money. because tragically our women (I mean NAIJA WOMEN esp) want ready-made rich men.

Another tragedy is that women mistreat & take GOOD men 4 granted. It's a biological, sociological & subconscious tin so I don't even blame women much 4doing it. They know not wat they do. Hehehe...

Dear men, we need 2adapt 2d realities on ground & evolve 2beat women at their new game. I recommend d book "THE RATIONAL MALE by Rollo Tomassi" 4all men. Read it & thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by chukwundukc(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Am here dear... Available too
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:
Yes I mean the Good Guys raised by Mothers in the 1980s......

Does it mean they are all taken??

Those guys with good home upbringing, nutured to be responsible adults/fathers in the society, where are they?

Who else is on this table with me?

The guy above me has answered your question perfectly... Especially in his third paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
kingkoboko:
I'll assume u're female. *winks*

I'll also assume u're lookin 4 RESPONSIBLE single men of 30yrs & above.

Based on d assumptions above, such men are around u. But unfortunately they're still strugglin 2make money. because tragically our women (I mean NAIJA WOMEN esp) want ready-made rich men.

Another tragedy is that women mistreat & take GOOD men 4 granted. It's a biological, sociological & subconscious tin so I don't even blame women much 4doing it. They know not wat they do. Hehehe...

Dear men, we need 2adapt 2d realities on ground & evolve 2beat women at their new game. I recommend d book "THE RATIONAL MALE by Rollo Tomassi" 4all men. Read it & thank me later.

I beg to differ on women taking men for granted. Good women with great family values still exist too (but not in large proportion) but are mostly found in the wrong cadre of men. Yes I mean women who are supportive, understanding and very hardworking, ready to stand by her man come what may but the good men usually have eye for the deceptive and materialistic ones too. The ones that will come and rip their pockets off their so called '"hustling and grinding". Instead of staying with one woman who is able to help achieve their dreams, No they wud be chasing flashy ones up and down.

So I think it's a vice versa thing among both genders.

I really wish to look further into this matter.

Are our values going into extinct cos of modernity

Help save our family values.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

The guy above me has answered your question perfectly... Especially in his third paragraph.

Are you also still in the business of grinding and hustling @kay29000 cos I know you've been around for a while.

Just look within and around. smiley
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

Are you also still in the business of grinding and hustling @kay29000 cos I know you've been around for a while.

Just look within and around. smiley

Yes I am. At least in Nigerian standards where you have to spend tens of millions on a wedding.
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

Yes I am. At least in Nigerian standards where you have to spend tens of millions on a wedding.

Now that's where y'all missing it. An average lady from "from a home with family values' would not subscribe to investing ur hard earned money on just a day's celebration. Whatever happened to a non-elaborate wedding where u can save up the money for other businesses that can yield more income for the family.

Well I for one disapprove of an elaborate wedding. I once had a relationship that the supposed patner kicked against a parlour wedding celebration.

Did u see that?

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

Now that's where y'all missing it. An average lady from "from a home with family values' would not subscribe to investing ur hard earned money on just a day's celebration. Whatever happened to a non-elaborate wedding where u can save up the money for other businesses that can yield more income for the family.

Well I for one disapprove of an elaborate wedding. I once had a relationship that the supposed patner kicked against a parlour wedding celebration.

Did u see that?

Okay, let me ask you a question...what is the percentage of Nigerian women that would agree to a parlor wedding celebration. Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=eyefordetails post=81890446][/quote]

I'm glad you can admit that.
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

I'm glad you can admit that.

So I hope u get your thoughts on judging all women as the same in order now..

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

So I hope u get your thoughts on judging all women as the same in order now..

Yeah. By the way, do you know me? Did you know me before I commented on your post?

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

Yeah. By the way, do you know me? Did you know me before I commented on your post?

I know you on Nairaland. I've read some of your posts

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

I know you on Nairaland. I've read some of your posts

Okay. wink
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

Okay. wink

Yeah. So do you think u speaking for all the men? Some other men might v their reasons. Who knows?
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

Yeah. So do you think u speaking for all the men? Some other men might v their reasons. Who knows?
j

Yeah... Some might have other reasons. But I believe 50% of Nigerian men are on the same page with me on this.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:
j

Yeah... Some might have other reasons. But I believe 50% of Nigerian men are on the same page with me on this.
I need varied reasons on the scarcity of good men. I hope this can be pushed to front page

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
eyefordetails:

I need varied reasons on the scarcity of good men. I hope this can be pushed to front page

Okay. I hope it is pushed to front page too.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
kay29000:

Okay. I hope it is pushed to front page too.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by JohnDuke101: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2019
eyefordetails:

There are lots of good men. They may not appear in a form you expect them to appear. They may be wearing oversized jackets and may not have fashion sense. They may not be saying the kind of words some ladies expect them to say when conversing with them. They may appear to be old-school to some ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by Ojiniman: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Here i am
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
JohnDuke101:

There are lots of good men. They may not appear in a form you expect them to appear. They may be wearing oversized jackets and may not have fashion sense. They may not be saying the kind of words some ladies expect them to say when conversing with them. They may appear to be old-school to some ladies.

Yes you are very correct on the good guys not appealing to the average Nigerian lady.
But most times they are the ones with less confidence to walk up to a lady. The few ones that can walk up to a lady are not truly considered.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Ojiniman:
Here i am
Oh really?
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
I want to know the answer myself.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
caringheart:

Interesting.You're welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by Ojiniman: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
eyefordetails:

Oh really?

Oh Yeah!!!
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by JohnDuke101: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
eyefordetails:

Yes you are very correct on the good guys not appealing to the average Nigerian lady.
But most times they are the ones with less confidence to walk up to a lady. The few ones that can walk up to a lady are not truly considered.

I agree. Some of them don't walk to every lady them meet unlike the bad guys. They want to know the lady enough before they make any commitment because they are looking for lifetime commitment. Sometimes, the ladies can't decode and are not patient enough. The bad guy will ask a lady out the day he meets her, gets into a relationship and bail out any moment. He keeps sampling as much as he can.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by Succes4real: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2019
caringheart:
Even when they appear, there is tendency for u to turn them down due to your mind set and preconceive notion like the story of a man in the big book that was at a particular well for 38 years, when the person with the solution appeared he was just complaining his helplessness situation.
It is well.
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by eyefordetails: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Succes4real:

Even when they appear, there is tendency for u to turn them down due to your mind set and preconceive notion like the story of a man in the big book that was at a particular well for 38 years, when the person with the solution appeared he was just complaining his helplessness situation.
It is well.

How are you so sure success4real that she's gonna turn them down? Or are you talking from experience?
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by Toon80: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good men still exist out here, all you need to do is to look with ur eyes wide open. am a good man but am still hustling
Re: Where Are All The Good Men?? by faderayo(f): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2019
I doubt if we still have them. There's this column I love reading in a particular blog, Jeez women are always complaining about there horsebands. And I wonder if they never dated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Most Woman Shave, Trim Or Leave It Natural? / My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! / Where Do U Work? I'm Looking For B.f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.