Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia (7417 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / Exclusive: Mercy Johnson’s Sister - “we Never Planned To Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by eleshin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
'dis girls ar very deadly bt b4 i say so i check am nobody rape me i luv dem plus my pikin dearly,dey ar my little saints'_2face idibia (raindrop)
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by kingvictor(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
that my man
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by nnaemmy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
Laughs,
lol
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by browneyes7(f): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2010
tank God 2face can identify hz problem bt am happy he accept hz children
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by ladej(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2010
thank God he can take care of his kids. do you know how many 'so called responsible' men out there REFUSE to accept kids outside wedlock?

such kids tend to emerge from a will after the man's death, usually, amidst tears and mourning. its happened, and hes taking care of them financially and otherwise. the kids are not destitute. its life.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by oismail(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
The man know what he is saying and I appreciate the statement. When the time is right, I believe he will marry.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 01, 2010
I mean seriously, what is up with the apologetic tone? He is a grown arse man he knew what he was doing. So why apologize now? Please. Unu lef di man alone and let him live his life at the same time.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Ecash1: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
nconcept:

I dnt blame 2face, 4 those of u running your mouth,u dnt understand d pressure of being handsome alone,nt to top it wif fame,

Hnmmmmm, ,So if person fine ,na in be sey,E no go fit control again?.
Abeg talk another thing.
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by Nubari: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
Well, it is not about not planning not to be a polygamous father, but about beign careful enough not to be a polygamous father; now he's trying to sound like 'other humans' but had let himself get carried away by his fortune! He shpould have been desciplined enough from the start.

But 2baba, ur my #1 9ja Artiste! all the same - but the truth be told, u no try! Di na fell condemed at this point the best like you've already tried to do is, pick your bits and make a forward move! - haven learnt your lesson, that is!
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by proflynks1(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2011
hmmmm
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by favouredjb(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
He cant be polygamous when he's not married to any one of em
Re: I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia by johnjoel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
hey yeah its quite unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram / Don Jazzy Reacts After Rihanna Made This Type Of Hairstyle (photo) / 2 Nigerian Policemen Caught Having $€x In Uncompleted Building–imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.