Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,672 members, 7,854,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please (782 Views)

Is This HP Good For Gaming??? I Need Answers Please Help / What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish / For The Sake Of Love Or Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
This is a Life old, age long question that has plagued the mind of individuals for years over.

Bisi is a girl, she goes to church , attends classes and she loves to wear fancy hats and sheer see through skirts that reveal her hip line.

She reads love novels and wants to have a relationship similar to what she reads in the novels.

Is she fantasizing or facing reality?

Fast Forward 2 weeks Later.

She meets George, a 6 ft 3 baritone bracing broad chested muscle chiseled fine man who drives a range , lives in lekki phase 1 and works as an Executive director in 1 of Nigeria's top accounting firms.

To make it worse, he is a smooth talker, a socialite and he is only 31.

George likes her looks but most importantly enjoys her ability to give him concrete advice when it comes to spiritual matters as he currently needs that in his life.

They spend a few dates out together and George asks her to be his girlfriend.

Unfortunately, she already said yes to Brother Toun, a member in her church who plays the keyboard but is a student and is broke

Even though she admires George and his looks, achievement , she is genuinely drawn to Toun because Toun professed his love for her and is really good at music plus he loves God.

What would you advise Bisi to do ?

Should she stay with the "broke" but promising Toun for love and hope or should she follow "the money"?

Your thoughts!

Love or Money?

Re: Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please by Davash222(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
If I’m Toun, I’ll even follow George. Who come this life come suffer
Re: Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please by Larryfest(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Why not do the both at the same time Toun, isn't that what most naija babes do this days
Re: Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Davash222:
If I’m Toun, I’ll even follow George. Who come this life come suffer

Lol but don't you think love is more important?
Re: Which Would You Choose - Love Or Money?? Honest Answers Please by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Larryfest:
Why not do the both at the same time Toun, isn't that what most naija babes do this days

A sharp guy at your service , that's what you are.

The girls that do it do end up "getting caught".

(1) (Reply)

Play Game At The Comfort Of Your Home And Make Money / These Are The Best Free Games That I Found On STEAM So Far / Lords Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.